Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Phantom

7,375 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Juanito Shet
Two words: ********! (Paul Heyman reference.)

Wait... Isn't he supposed to be a face? All of his jobber opponents (with the exception of Bateman on Smackdown) cut heel promos before getting squashed.

I always forget to write my own thoughts on these things... It's weird that here we are talking about how there are too many monsters on the roster, which is true, but we said the same thing about Brodus Clay's debut. Since he debuted however, we get Brock Lesnar, Lord Tensai, and Ryback. That's in addition to the guys who either look like or are booked like monsters (Big Show, Great Khali, Sheamus, Kane, Mark Henry, Ezekiel Jackson, Mason Ryan). So yeah, eleven monsters. That is honestly a bit much for the roster.
GOOOOOOOLLLLLDDDDBBBEEEERRRRGGGGG

Shopper

Ryback deserves better matches, not counting his match against Derrick Bateman. He has a lot of potential that can help him win against other superstars.

Interesting Sweetheart

He's...Okay. But seriously, I feel like we're talking about a fish more than a wrestler. The hell kind of name is Ryback?

"We're fishing for the the wild, Alaskan Ryback right now!"

11,150 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
I wouldn't mind a Monster Face that isn't a joke like Brodus, or Super Cena/Orton
Yulister
I wouldn't mind a Monster Face that isn't a joke like Brodus, or Super Cena/Orton
Brodus isnt a joke. his entrance is. ryback hasnt been put up against any competition.

Omnipresent Loiterer

12,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
TheGreatestSage
He's...Okay. But seriously, I feel like we're talking about a fish more than a wrestler. The hell kind of name is Ryback?

Crazy Fisherman: Almost caught him once...*spits chew* Tracked him for five days. Passed up every lure I threw at him. That's when we took li'l Stevie, a jobber for the local indy scene, tied him to a lure and threw him out there...Ryback ate him up and spewed him back up...we still haven't found all the bones...

Nuclear Disaster

kevin3485
TheGreatestSage

Crazy Fisherman: Almost caught him once...*spits chew* Tracked him for five days. Passed up every lure I threw at him. That's when we took li'l Stevie, a jobber for the local indy scene, tied him to a lure and threw him out there...Ryback ate him up and spewed him back up...we still haven't found all the bones...

Very first light, Chief, Rybacks come cruisin', so we formed ourselves into tight groups. You know it was kinda like old squares in a battle, like you see on a calendar, like the Battle of Waterloo. And the idea was the Ryback come to the nearest jobber, that jobber he starts poundin' and hollerin' and screamin' and sometimes the Ryback go away...sometimes he wouldn't go away. Sometimes that Ryback looks right into ya. Right into your eyes. Ya know, the thing about a Ryback is he's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn't even seem to be livin'...until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then...ah, then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin'. The ocean turns red, and despite all the poundin' and the hollerin' they all come in and...they rip you to pieces.

O.G. Lunatic

Boring.»
I'm not really sure about Rybak, and I will not be sure about him until the WWE gives him a real match. I'm so tried of all of his squash matches. I want to see him in a feud with someone. Usually I can easily think of an opponent for a any star, but I can't with Rybak. I'm also interested to see some mic skills.

Interesting Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
He's still Skip in the end.

I think I earned the spot for number one hater of Skip & Hornswoggle.

Two completely useless but different people that are currently in the WWE roster.

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Cool, he returned.. but in all honestly, I never cared if he returned.. his timing on his return is just beyond stupid to me, I'm not even going to much to care about his matches...
From his first match to his latest match with Heath Slater, I think that Ryback has a lot of potential, he has demonstrated great power and skill. A few more "Warm up" matches and perhaps he'll fued with a "big dog." I will be pretty upset if management builds him up and then underrates him like Jackson, Kane, Henry, etc.
I won't be impressed with him until he goes against someone like Kane or Sheamus. He's been taking on some little people. He deserves a really good match. He has potential.

Interesting Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Yeah no.

Remember the best of Skip? That's the best of Ryback. I don't care how long he was away, it doesn't seem like he changed at all.

Bring on Damien Sandow.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces