Welcome to Gaia! ::

You like gold right?

Oh yea 1 100.0% [ 3 ]
Duh! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]

My names Skylar Hunt and i joined Gaia over 8 years ago. Played steady through years and have soon enough, grown up and grew out of it. I still tend to the fourms every now and again to have some of the best conversation that humans can possibly have! But at this time my fellow gaian's I come to you for help.
I've been working on my music career and this is really what I want to do with my life... But I need to reach out to more people and get more fans, views, and song plays!! For this I sincerely need your help!
You can hear my orignal music at www.reverbnation.com/skylarhunt
Please go listen to a few songs and tell me what you think. If you enjoy this I ask that you please share it and help my biggest dream become reality. Thank you All so much for your time feel free to pm me anytime biggrin

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Ok... Strange... but none the less now YOU "know"
Gotta love forums. Always such great people. I will listen to some of your tunes.
The Fanatical Violinist
Gotta love forums. Always such great people. I will listen to some of your tunes.
Thank you. I like your violin biggrin
Azureskies
The Fanatical Violinist

Makes me look pretty.

Also I think you have an excellent voice.
The Fanatical Violinist
Azureskies
The Fanatical Violinist

Makes me look pretty.

Also I think you have an excellent voice.
Feedback really means a lot to me, and I really appreciate your opinion. Thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff