Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gaian

Aristar
anjelic
haha, yah, my super lazy way is to buy a new comp rofl

Haha, I see. xD ay be for the best in the end though D3 is gonna be heavy on any comp over about 2 years old I'd think.

yah, at least this one has a nvidia graphics card. Its not the built in intel graphics.
Aristar
eyndyel
heyyyyyyyyy XD was stalking you rofl
i know right?! it's been along time really.
been very busy with real life. it's a holiday here today so i got the chance to play online XD
how are you ari? heart

I'm doing well, been keeping busy and trying to keep up with changes of life.
What's new with you hun?

nothin much really, im still doing my old job in real life. and eh trying to contact some old friends here. everyone is offline what happened to gaia. this used to be a place full of awesome people.
ymmij
eyndyel
ahhh yeah same here. i was an exchanger before. so yeah i probably saw you in one of threads here selling some 03's? XD
I dunno, maybe. I was also a forum helper and mod at one point xd

This is my main btw.

i knew it! yes you were a mod when i saw you. XD
and hello to your main biggrin nice to meet you. I'm eyn, i used to exchange and all but went hiatus and now im back XD

Sugary Cranberry

ymmij
yah, at least this one has a nvidia graphics card. Its not the built in intel graphics.

Oh nice...I dunno what mine is. xD

Dapper Gaian

eyndyel
nothin much really, im still doing my old job in real life. and eh trying to contact some old friends here. everyone is offline what happened to gaia. this used to be a place full of awesome people.
its cuz I left. People will be coming back on soon enough now that I came back rofl jkjk, people outgrew it I guess?

Sugary Cranberry

eyndyel
Aristar
eyndyel
heyyyyyyyyy XD was stalking you rofl
i know right?! it's been along time really.
been very busy with real life. it's a holiday here today so i got the chance to play online XD
how are you ari? heart

What's new with you hun?

The awesome people left and was replaced by noobs. u.u It's sad days for gaia now. =(

Dapper Gaian

eyndyel
ymmij
eyndyel
ahhh yeah same here. i was an exchanger before. so yeah i probably saw you in one of threads here selling some 03's? XD
I dunno, maybe. I was also a forum helper and mod at one point xd

This is my main btw.

i knew it! yes you were a mod when i saw you. XD
and hello to your main biggrin nice to meet you. I'm eyn, i used to exchange and all but went hiatus and now im back XD
rofl ic, I was a mod a long time ago. And I guess even then I stopped exchanging as much already.

Dapper Gaian

Aristar
ymmij

Oh nice...I dunno what mine is. xD
the sticker is still on my comp xd nvidia geforce 9300 GS 512 mb is what it says.

Sugary Cranberry

ymmij
the sticker is still on my comp xd nvidia geforce 9300 GS 512 mb is what it says.

I think my sticker is on the back but they are all still there. I am just too lazy to look back there. xD

Dapper Gaian

Aristar
ymmij

I think my sticker is on the back but they are all still there. I am just too lazy to look back there. xD
nice, I wonder if it'd look all clean and shiny if I took the sticker off now. I mean the comp doesn't look too beat up or worn out where the keyboard is, but I wonder if its faded at all.
ymmij
eyndyel
its cuz I left. People will be coming back on soon enough now that I came back rofl jkjk, people outgrew it I guess?

lolsss rofl and now that we're back. gaia is awesome again. lols

Sugary Cranberry

ymmij
nice, I wonder if it'd look all clean and shiny if I took the sticker off now. I mean the comp doesn't look too beat up or worn out where the keyboard is, but I wonder if its faded at all.

It probably is so best not to disturb your thoughts of the computer right now. xD

Dapper Gaian

eyndyel
ymmij
eyndyel

lolsss rofl and now that we're back. gaia is awesome again. lols
xd yes indeed, that's how gaia works rofl
Aristar
eyndyel
Aristar

What's new with you hun?

The awesome people left and was replaced by noobs. u.u It's sad days for gaia now. =(

but youre still here. youre awesome! biggrin
and yes alot of people left.

Sugary Cranberry

eyndyel

but youre still here. youre awesome! biggrin
and yes alot of people left.

Lol..I am only as awesome as those I have around me. xD
I wish they all would come back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff