Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Hunter

There be the OOC Thread, chat here and prehaps we can come up with plans to advance plot and what not.

IC Thread

Versatile Hunter

Pnk_Sugar18

Where'd you get Black Onyx from? xD Silly, its just Onyx Team.

7,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Flatterer 200
We're doing a 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3 posting order, right? If so, I'm waiting on our Sergeant, who is next up.

Versatile Hunter

Evil Random Ferret
We're doing a 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3 posting order, right? If so, I'm waiting on our Sergeant, who is next up.

Yup yup yup, that we are, will be ALOT faster once we get more people in here.

7,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Flatterer 200

Versatile Hunter

Hahaha, speak of the devil, we just got a Sargeant. xD

7,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Flatterer 200
YEEEEEEEES!

Versatile Hunter

Well G'night folks, tis late. If any of you get back on before me, don't worry about being stuck. Evil, you can assume that they head into the hospital and Jane goes to her room if I'm not on.

Dapper Guildsman

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
Evil Random Ferret
YEEEEEEEES!

Hello everybody, glad to see somebody's looking forward to my post. smile

On a side note, who's supposed to be the medic?

7,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Flatterer 200
I think that Tessa could assume basic first aid. However, Onyx was a domestic group, probably never far from a hospital. I doubt they would have needed a medic.

7,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Flatterer 200
Pnk_Sugar18
Amelia Santagato

Staff Sargeant of Black Onyx

User Image

Amelia nodded and disconnected from her superiors. Jane was right it was to soon to even consider taking the base back but she was glad that she considered the idea. Amelia looked at Rook and giggled at his joke. "Sorry about that hun I keep having that nightmare over and over again. she rubbed her temples, and laid her head on the table."I think these computer screens are getting to me" Amelia called Rook hun because him and her have always gotten along really well. She felt comfortable around him enough to not have to call him Sargent unlike her Commander and Warrant Officer. She leaned back in her chair cracking her back then looked at the machine gun he was cleaning. How he shot those things baffled her. Ameila is very small and petite and could barley handle her 1911's which is another reason why she was a Staff Sargeant and not a soldier.

A staff sergeant IS a soldier!
Evil Random Ferret
Pnk_Sugar18
Amelia Santagato

User Image

Amelia nodded and disconnected from her superiors. Jane was right it was to soon to even consider taking the base back but she was glad that she considered the idea. Amelia looked at Rook and giggled at his joke. "Sorry about that hun I keep having that nightmare over and over again. she rubbed her temples, and laid her head on the table."I think these computer screens are getting to me" Amelia called Rook hun because him and her have always gotten along really well. She felt comfortable around him enough to not have to call him Sargent unlike her Commander and Warrant Officer. She leaned back in her chair cracking her back then looked at the machine gun he was cleaning. How he shot those things baffled her. Ameila is very small and petite and could barley handle her 1911's which is another reason why she was a Staff Sargeant and not a soldier.

Fixed it! smile

7,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Flatterer 200
Pnk_Sugar18
Evil Random Ferret
Pnk_Sugar18
Amelia Santagato

User Image

Fixed it! smile

Yeah, I think the only character who aren't enlisted ranks, by any standards, are myself and The Commander.

Dapper Guildsman

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
  • Statustician 100
Can I post or are we following an order and waiting for Shats Basson?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff