Welcome to Gaia! ::

charismakoneko's Husband

Fashionable Vampire

5,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Profitable 100
I remember wanting to buy hair when it came out but it was an issue because it didn't show in the inventory. Is it still a item you can equip on and off or is it permanent?

8,450 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
KAX Ko KittyKAX
I remember wanting to buy hair when it came out but it was an issue because it didn't show in the inventory. Is it still a item you can equip on and off or is it permanent?

ive been saving up like crazy so if u want me to check i can afford to spend some gold

4,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
nom-de-cookeh
KAX Ko KittyKAX

ive been saving up like crazy so if u want me to check i can afford to spend some gold

Yeah, it will be in your inventory, try click buying another one it will shows the word like you already have 1 of this item at the shop. Soon i think you can see them in your inventory after they fix it or something mrgreen

charismakoneko's Husband

Fashionable Vampire

5,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Profitable 100
It seems after I made this post it was fixed a day later, hair can now be equipped on and off. Thank you Gaia Mods and Soul Crash team for fixing that ;D

4,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
KAX Ko KittyKAX
It seems after I made this post it was fixed a day later, hair can now be equipped on and off. Thank you Gaia Mods and Soul Crash team for fixing that ;D

You sure Kawame? I think it is 5 days later and it was fixed xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces