Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
Ra'iq: Companion, Warrior, Shield-Brother

The black furred werewolf roared in pain as flames licked his back. Still he would not release his grip on the dragon's throat, the beasts foul tasting blood filling his mouth. Grasping firmly with his hands and feet, Ra'iq shook his head ferociously, ripping off flesh and scales and tossing it away before biting deeper into the dragon's neck, severing vital blood vessels as his fangs began to crush the massive foe's wind pipe. Howling into the dragon's flesh, Ra'iq felt the sharp freezing cold of ice magic on his back. He would not give in though, even as his body ached and neared complete exhaustion.

The dragon's struggles grew weak, left to only snap with its gaping maw and thrash with its wings and tail. All Ra'iq needed to do was hold on for a bit longer and his battle would be over. Then his mind drifted off towards the others around him. Two of them were Companions, one of them sure to have realized that this werewolf was one of the circle. That left the others, Ra'iq's beast would not last much longer after the battle. He would need to do his best to vanish in the forest and return to his gear before he changed back.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I fight for Skyrim....

:: Liam the Merciless ::

:: Companion ::

:: Two-handed, Heavy-Armor, Smithing ::

The Nord was growing visibly annoyed with people coming around. AS he was about to mention that it wasn't about looking tough, but rather killing before the other made a move, a large creature crashed nearby, unbeknownst to the Companion a wing was heading his way. As he turned his gaze from the Argonian towards the creature that had fallen nearby, a large scaly wing made a broad hit in the Nord's ribs, sending him sailing in a cartwheel style down the hill, soon sliding on his face. His sword landed nearby as he grunted in pain, his hands bracing themselves on the ground to lift up his torso. As he looked at the creature that decked him one good time, he saw that it was an honest to the Nine's dragon.

Liam looked over at his weapon handle and gripped it, pushing himself to his feet as he charged at the dragon that the rest were focusing their weaponry on. Letting out a rather loud yell, a normal Battle Cry, he gripped with both hands and ran at the dragon. Honed steel clashed against the creature's scales, his attacks focused on the hindquarters of the dragon, a little more safe from fire and wing than being up front. The blade hacked and slashed as Liam yelled, building up extra energy to expend on his strikes.

...So that I might reach Sovengard.

Witty Cleric

10,800 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
At long last... with it's throat ripped out, and strips of flesh trailing across the ground, the dragon fell. It groaned, attempting one last flaming scream of agony, before it just collapsed atop the werewolf clinging to it's neck. Tides simply placed her bow on her back, and stared calmly at the wolf. She knew of werewolves, and she did not fear them. Yes, they were ferocious killing machines... but this one seemed a little more intent on being the one to kill the dragon. "Weird a** nordic werewolves and their weird a** problems..." she muttered as she turned toward the road...

She paused for a moment, and looked back at the vampire, "Come with me, kid. There's someone you'll want to meet... and... for some reason I think you have just as many questions for me. We can talk while I limp back to Whiterun and catch my horse."
Nothing will grow here
Icy fields - blackened sorrow
Legacy of a lost mind
Feed my void
What you're waiting for

Nazerene

When the fire breathing beast was at last slain, the vampire sighed and cut off the connection to her will, she wanted to collapse on the ground and sleep, but she didn’t. Instead she fished around in not so burnt part of her robes until she finally found a potion, its sky blue liquid swearing like mist within the glass, Nazerene downed the bottle and tossed it aside, grimacing, the color was nice but the taste was something that needed to be improved. Her will restored, it was only then that the vampire realized that she was more or less half naked, her lower half showing off just a little too much leg then was necessary. If she would have been alive, the girl’s face would have been bright red, but seeing as it wasn’t, only a faint pink colored her cheeks, she was going to need to buy a new dress… great.. Sighing and shaking her head the girl nodded to tides. She would ask her questions when they were… away from other ears..

Witty Cleric

10,800 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Tides motioned for her to follow, and started walking, grumbling softly, "Stupid wolf, bringing a dragon... damned thing..." she muttered softly, "If you'd like, I can get you a new set of robes. I doubt you want to meet the Archmage... well... less than dressed. In the mean time, I think I have a pair of trousers in my saddle bags... those will do until we can get youa proper set of robes... right?" The argonian was polite, even uncaring about the girl's affliction. It came from working with a child vampire, and being the bloodbank of the archmage herself.

She paused for a moment, before laughing, "I forgot to tell you who I thought you should meet, didn't I? The Archmage of Winterhold is a Master Vampire... I think you'd like her. Nagem is rather polite, a nice old woman if you ask me. she'd be able to help you with your reputation, at the very least, that way certain... people... don't attempt to lop your head off every time you set foot inside a city." Tides chuckled softly, "Oh, and my name is Walks-On-Bloody-Tides, by the way. You can just call me Tides. What's your name?"

3,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
((waiting for some kind of response to the fight with the Thalmor near Dawnstar lol smile ))

Girl-Crazy Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
Ra'iq: Companion, Warrior, Shield-Brother

Ra'iq felt the dragon's muscles go limp in his jaw, his claws sinking in much easier. He would have howled with excitement had his mouth not been full of the dragon's flesh. Quickly he leaped from the dragon, nearly getting crushed by its massive bulk. Looking back at the corpse, he then looked at the others still standing nearby. He would need to return for his prize later as his beast form would run out at anytime. It tasted nasty but he gulped down the flesh and blood in his mouth, knowing it would keep his blood lust going just long enough to vanish back towards Helgen.

As the bystanders began to chat with each other and discuss other things, Ra'iq crouched on all fours and began to bound away, favoring his rear left leg due to injury. He prayed that none of them had followed him as he made his way through the thick under brush and over the snowy foothills. Nearing the location of his stash, Ra'iq slowed and stopped as he began to revert to his normal form. The thick black fur began to retract as his reddish orange coat began to show through. His dog-like snout shortened, returning to that of a cat.

Now naked and out in the elements, the Khajiit needed to quickly dig up his armor. His thick fur would keep him insulated longer than most but Skyrim's cold would still get to him. Kneeling on the cold packed snow, he dug up his cache of equipment and shook the snow out of it before donning the now cold steel armor. Taking a vial of red liquid out of his pack and drinking it greedily, he sighed haggardly. The health potion brought back some of his vitality, but his leg still hurt, causing him to limp as he retrieved the sword he threw at the dragon and his axe which was embedded in the permafrost. His gear gathered, Ra'iq slowly began to limp towards the location of the downed dragon, hoping the travelers would be gone by the time he got there.

Witty Cleric

10,800 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
((Well, Nagem is out cold, so I can't help, my scaley friend.))
Nothing will grow here
Legacy of a lost mind
Feed my void
What you're waiting for

Nazerene

"Nazerene.." the girl replied, as she mulled over eveything the argonian had told her, though in truth she mostly was concerned with covering up her visable parts at the current moment then meeting the master vampire of something such. Still, she did have a burning question for the argonian, as she was currently the only living soul not trying to lop off her head.
"Those markings on your outfit, they are the same as on this paper, can you perhaps tell me what this means?" the vampire sked as she felt around in one of her last remaining pockets for that damned croll, finally though she found it, and she took it out for the other to see. On it was the image of a black hand, and under it were the words 'We Know' written in a neatly printed black letters. Nazerene had found the odd cryptic thing in her pocket, mere hours after she had fed from, and killed the bandit chef Valis Amere, and ever since she had come across the note, it had more or less bugged her to know end, as the girl hated unanswerable questions.
"Are people comming to kill me?" she asked bluntly, staring at the woman with cool indifference.

Witty Cleric

10,800 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Tides eyed the note and hissed angrily, "THAT..." she growled, grabbing the note and tearing it in half. "Is the same thing the damned Brotherhood sent me when I killed the traitorous Kneels-in-the-waves three years ago." she muttered. "I guess I should take you to the sanctuary as well, as the one who located you. You are a vampire, so you obviously have no problem killing. I will not even make you prove it. If you do not want to join the Brotherhood..." she paused for a moment, "You could help me kill them... mind you, there is one that I would prefer NOT to kill..."
((Sorry, I've been so busy this week and haven't had a chance to get on. And it looks like Selenzr, Nagem, and Tha'Zash, at least I think he is after falling from the tower, are all pretty incapacitated at the moment lol. We'll have to think of something to do.))

Witty Cleric

10,800 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
Nothing will grow here
Legacy of a lost mind
Feed my void
What you're waiting for

Nazerene

Nazerene just blinked at the argonian's show of fury at the scroll. After a while though she collected herself and asked another question.
"And just what could a club of assassins offer me?" she asked, a little annoyed that yes, even this somewhat pissy argonian thought that she was killer just because she was a member of the undead. While yes, it was true people did tend to die around her, it really wasn't on perpose... Nazerene just lacked self control when it came to feeding... or so she kept telling herself that.

Witty Cleric

10,800 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
"Ummm... a feeling of belonging, and money, mostly... indentured servitude, since you recently killed one of their marks... that's what the scroll is about." she nodded to the torn pieces. "Which is why I say you can take killing. Obviously you can, or they wouldn't be out for you. Personally, I'm not a big fan of the Brotherhood. I was born in Black Marsh, and I do NOT want to be in Skyrim."
Nothing will grow here
Legacy of a lost mind
Feed my void
What you're waiting for

Nazerene

"i'm a freaking vampire, an outcast both to the living and the dead , i highly doubt Anyone, even a cult of assassins would welcome me into their ranks for long" Nazerene spat, bitterness in her voice like strong acid. She had been alone and on her own for far too long, the sting and bite of being cast out from the place of her birth still filled her hot fury.
"But.... what to I have to lose.." she muttered, more to herself then her companion, she so very much wanted to believe this argonian, but as the lessons of being a child of the undead had tought her the harsh reality of the world.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff