User Image

Hey there, EI friends! Lots of news today-- Timmy's had a big development, and it's the last stage of evolution for S-Pop Club. Someone came up to me at a monster truck show last weekend to ask if I get sad when an item evolves for the last time, and I paused a moment and answered her question with a few questions of my own: Does a painter get sad when their painting is finished? Does a dog get sad when the car it's chasing finally speeds away? Does a monster truck get sad when the car it's crushing cannot be crushed any further?

No. It is always a joyous occasion because the dog and the monster truck will come to respect each other's distaste for cars and become friends, and the painter will paint the dog happily riding inside of the monster truck. Just like with Evolving Items, watching something come to its conclusion is always a happy time! Let's have a look:
User Image

User Image Timmy finds himself arrested for a second time! The law in this town sure seems to hate cool people with mustaches and cars. With the way the world's been treating him lately, Timmy is rethinking his life and considering taking a spiritual journey when he gets out.

User Image S-Pop Club's concert had a hot new number with their male counterparts added to the program, and the fans went wild for it! Tickets sold out in record time, and everyone seemed to be having a blast. Rayna was a little miffed that Odele tried to steal the limelight and Taja claimed the hottest guy, but fame has its drawbacks. There aren't currently any plans for a solo career, but who knows what the future holds?

Good stuff! These evolutions absolutely crushed it this week, much like when MurderTruck IX plowed through a pile of broken cars and started spinning in a circle on top of some station wagons. And then one of them caught fire and a bunch of guys ran up to put it out! Oh goodness, I think I've got monster truck fever! Quick, go vote in the weekly EI poll before I start making engine revving sounds!

*vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRrrrr*