Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
So I am new here to Gaia. Came here just to see what kind of avi's I could make. Trying to make characters up for random things in my head. Some neat stuff here, some not so neat people but that's everywhere. Just wanted to post this and say hi to anyone out there soooooo yea.

HI!!!!!!

Dapper Entrepreneur

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
GMAlucard5944
So I am new here to Gaia. Came here just to see what kind of avi's I could make. Trying to make characters up for random things in my head. Some neat stuff here, some not so neat people but that's everywhere. Just wanted to post this and say hi to anyone out there soooooo yea.

HI!!!!!!

ohai there ^o^

Lonely Phantom

GMAlucard5944
HI!!!!!!

Hiii ! emotion_awesome Are you having fun here? :>

Kawaii Carnivore

Hi and welcome .And yes ,creating avis is fun .I think it s one of the things gaian love the most .Here ,you can see me in my nerdy prince avi.Oho.My poor royal parents.

8,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
... i have long since stopped asking why the mad do mad things ...

welcome biggrin

Hallowed Astronomer

14,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
GMAlucard5944

HI!!!!!!

Hello!

Desirable Lunatic

10,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
GMAlucard5944

Welcome to Gaia

Brainy Treasure-Seeker

GMAlucard5944

HI!!!!!!

Hellleuuu!!

Chilling Dragon

GMAlucard5944

HI!!!!!!

hi
GMAlucard5944

HI!!!!!!
hello. Welcome to gaia and feel free to add me.
Hello!
Hope you're enjoying it here so far. :3

Wheezing Phantom

9,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
Welcome welcome!!! heart

Fashionable Player

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
Welcome to Gaia. ^_^;

4,900 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone! and Thanks plyfox <3

Dancing Dragon

14,150 Points
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Master Medic 150
  • Streaker 200
GMAlucard5944

HI!!!!!!

HI :0)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas