Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Gifts are now 10,000 platinum (equal to one hundred billion gold)!!!

Merry Christmas! 0.71052631578947 71.1% [ 27 ]
Thank you! 0.28947368421053 28.9% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 38 ]

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Power of Friendship 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Hinata-chan1010
THE Santa Claus
emotion_hug
redface Thank you Santa blaugh

Your support is so much appreciated! heart

Taken Fatcat

6,875 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
Hi! I just made my account like a week ago and I've noticed it's not easy to get gold on here.

I've been trying to save up, and I'm now at 62 million, which isn't a lot but it's still exciting smile

Any gold would be appriciated <3

Please and thank you (seriously, you're doing a really cool thing here)

Ethereal Spark

Dear Santa,
I'm kind of new to the hyperinflation which is why I'd like to request for a pair of Spirited Legs please. I know a lot of people are struggling here now, so you don't have to give me that. Any help is much appreciated. Please and thank you so much. heart sweatdrop You are so nice for doing this. ^.^

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
purplerae

Dear Santa,
I'm kind of new to the hyperinflation which is why I'd like to request for a pair of Spirited Legs please. I know a lot of people are struggling here now, so you don't have to give me that. Any help is much appreciated. Please and thank you so much. heart sweatdrop You are so nice for doing this. ^.^

I don't know what "Spirited Legs" are (which is odd because I'm fairly sure I have nearly every item associated with Christmas on Gaia), but I sent along some gold to help you on your quest. Good luck! Merry Christmas!

Ethereal Spark

THE Santa Claus
purplerae

Dear Santa,

I don't know what "Spirited Legs" are (which is odd because I'm fairly sure I have nearly every item associated with Christmas on Gaia), but I sent along some gold to help you on your quest. Good luck! Merry Christmas!

Thank you so much for the help, Santa! ^.^

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
aw what great charity! heart ~

Stush Prince's Husband

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

gaia_diamond Dear Santa, I'm wishing for Disembodied Spooky Shounen and I would've gotten it like a week ago but it suddenly got inflated. If it's not much to ask, I'd like to ask for a donation. Any amount would be deeply appreciated. emotion_c8

9,125 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hey! I'm not really questing any item in particular, I just started playing again from a 3 year hiatus. So I don't even know whats cool now! xD But I appreciate anything. biggrin Thanks Santa!

9,125 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Stush Prince's Husband

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

gaia_diamond Thank you so much Santa! emotion_bigheart
Dear Santa,

I would like to purchase Garage Band and Run and gun. If you could help me that would be great.. I need abput 100 bill or so and I only have 10.

Thanks alot,
KDVOX

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
kdvox
Dear Santa,

I would like to purchase Garage Band and Run and gun. If you could help me that would be great.. I need abput 100 bill or so and I only have 10.

Thanks alot,
KDVOX
Good luck on your quest! I've sent a little help on the way.
Help Santa I only have a mill and i owe my friend 5 bill sad (

Jolly Giver

14,850 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
Dernski_
Help Santa I only have a mill and i owe my friend 5 bill sad (

Sure, just be sure to read the directions in the first post.

MeMyselfandI-1's Partner

Friendly Giver

12,665 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers