Welcome to Gaia! ::

Every time I see an acne covered face I want to curb stop them.

It's like every time you open your mouth you have nothing important to say. You're ignorant, stupid, and emotionally imbalanced and I'm sorry to say, but you are not smarter than anyone out of high school. You know nothing of the real world. You know nothing of responsibility. Y'all are just retarded.

I'm so sick of you guys I wish that every baby, child, teenager, and old person were sent to camps where they can just rot.

Ugh teenagers are the plague of society.

Does anybody else feel this way? Whenever a child even approaches you, you want to grab them by the hair and hurl them out the next available window?

bloodprincess 09's Compadre

You were a teenager once.

Fanatical Phantom

You've just described almost everyone I met in college. In high school, the students even seemed more mature and grown up than the adults I went to college with.

Also, by generalizing, you're behaving just as immature as you likely think they are. A mature adult realizes that everyone is different, regardless of their age (in addition to other specifics).

Dapper Codger

I'm a teenager :/
edit: but not THAT kind of teenager.
I know so many people who are...their facebook posts make me cringe daily.

5,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Mark Twain 100
I hate stupid people
Padawan Brittany
you've just described almost everyone I met in college. In high school, the students even seemed more mature and grown up than the adults I went to college with.

Also, by generalizing, you're behaving just as immature as you likely think they are. A mature adult realizes that everyone is different, regardless of their age (in addition to other specifics).

Who cares if people are "mature" or not. I'm not saying that people should grow up. Teenagers need to be less ignorant, less selfish. The world doesn't revolve around material things or material people.

Imagine if you had to spend a month hanging out with only a teenager girl. I think you'd quickly change sides or immediately hang yourself.

3,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Hmmm....agreed, only to not such a level of hatred, Then again I'm reaching the age where I can start thinking about being a parent, so.
how old are you?

Xearris's Senpai

I moved out and got my own place when I was 15...and I was already a government-approved super genius.

Your argument is invalid.

Lunatic

not every teenager is like this, thats a bad stereotype
420DOLLiE
I'm a teenager :/
edit: but not THAT kind of teenager.
I know so many people who are...their facebook posts make me cringe daily.

You look pretty old for your age stare

and this is why facebook sucks because it moved from predominately college students to the entire planet.

Dapper Codger

Mistakes are the most common form of early learning

so it makes sense that all these kids sound like a bunch of misguided idiots to me.
I have yet to meet someone under the age of 18 that knew how to use their brain.
Reposiric
I moved out and got my own place when I was 15...and I was already a government-approved super genius.

Your argument is invalid.

You should be teaching across the country showing the world how literacy can improve our lives hahaha

Shirtless Prophet

I was homeless at the age of 15 and yet still managed to pull off 3 years of highschool and graduate.
responsibility is subjective.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces