Welcome to Gaia! ::

also, i admit that i borrow those persons FB account for 5 mins. biggrin but that was "worth it" for they have battled against other players in soul crash again smile

Auron Stormblade's Princess

Star Seeker

23,800 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
DarkRybrin

I've been with this glitch for a while, and about a week later found someone detailing the same problem in the Bugs Subforum. I essentially only log in for the daily reward, and leave again, since I have no way to act within the game.
I know you said you don't mind losing rank, but I mind losing time, losing the ability to play with friends, losing the ability to advance in the plot and speed through this game...This is really awful. They fixed the hacker thing somewhat (I still see evidence among my friendslist), but couldn't they fix this too for the increasing number of users getting it?

Also, your avatar is beautiful. I think you need something reddish-brown at your head for perfection.

Yeah. I'm getting frustrated at the thought of being left behind just because I can't play properly...

Also, thanks. Personally, I think this is one of my best avatars yet. Something reddish-brown, eh? Can't think of anything... Thanks for the tip. (Wow... That was totally off-topic!)

Also...

edwin_rm28

i know how to fix that bug but sorry for i'm not that generous to share it. if you want, we can talk about it but this is for FILIPINOS ONLY sorry for the other countries... here is my FB http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000762711877
post in my timeline....

You know... Veras has a point. If you genuinely know how to fix the bug, shouldn't you be telling the admins and NOT US? Besides, only an idiot would give you their password for something like this! That shouldn't even be a requirement, for the love of Gaia!
Shexylle Stradivari
DarkRybrin

I've been with this glitch for a while, and about a week later found someone detailing the same problem in the Bugs Subforum. I essentially only log in for the daily reward, and leave again, since I have no way to act within the game.
I know you said you don't mind losing rank, but I mind losing time, losing the ability to play with friends, losing the ability to advance in the plot and speed through this game...This is really awful. They fixed the hacker thing somewhat (I still see evidence among my friendslist), but couldn't they fix this too for the increasing number of users getting it?

Also, your avatar is beautiful. I think you need something reddish-brown at your head for perfection.

Yeah. I'm getting frustrated at the thought of being left behind just because I can't play properly...

Also, thanks. Personally, I think this is one of my best avatars yet. Something reddish-brown, eh? Can't think of anything... Thanks for the tip. (Wow... That was totally off-topic!)

Also...

edwin_rm28

i know how to fix that bug but sorry for i'm not that generous to share it. if you want, we can talk about it but this is for FILIPINOS ONLY sorry for the other countries... here is my FB http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000762711877
post in my timeline....

You know... Veras has a point. If you genuinely know how to fix the bug, shouldn't you be telling the admins and NOT US? Besides, only an idiot would give you their password for something like this! That shouldn't even be a requirement, for the love of Gaia!

I know that he has the point for not trusting me that's why I'm not forcing him to believe that he could trust me...

NEXT...

why should I tell an ADMIN HOW TO?
they are the admins so I assume they know how to fix their own bugs...
and as I said in ohther thread I'm not that generous to give that Fix for FREE... (sorry for that)
and those IDIOTS that you are referring I'm assuring you they have nice guts and were able to play the game again without that Battle cards Problem... AND ALSO without harm on their accounts...

IT's up to you if you'll believe...
anyway, Like what i'm always telling its for the benefit of both of us... you pay me little, I fix your problem...
that's all thanks for reading... biggrin
Social Jackie
Shexylle Stradivari
We all know that so far, Soul Crash has had a LOT of bugs during the time it's been up.

Glitches with gold, stats, battles, bosses... Name it, it's probably suffered from a bug or two already.

But today pretty much takes the cake, 'cuz it's completely disappeared off the face of Facebook! From what I can gather from the different posts here in the Soul Crash forum, it seems there had been no forewarning of any sort regarding this matter.

Now the following speculations come to mind:

Is this yet ANOTHER bug or glitch?

Is there a GRAND update to made?

Or worst case scenario: Has Soul Crash finally closed its doors for good?

This thread is to discuss the many sorts of bugs and glitches we've all suffered from. Not only that, feel free to say what you feel, any suggestions or comment you may have about the game. I know there are many threads like this already, but I think the problem once again is that there is no MAINSTREAM thread to really discuss these kinds of things. Once again, I'll be keeping track of any comments, suggestions, bugs, glitches or hacks any of you would point out in lists below. Maybe, just maybe, this could help us keep track of things that go on in Soul Crash.

Hi there,

This was *not* one of our bugs, but one that is a reality of the internet. As a review, when you try to play the signal from your computer travels through the internet which is composed of alot of other servers out there who do the job of passing along your commands/requests to play a game.

Unfortunately there have been some issues with an Amazon server that seems to be in the path alot of people take to get to our application. When their server goes down, in essence, it takes down our server as you can't get to our application.

The really bad part is that there isn't *anything* we can do about it. It's an Amazon server problem. They need to fix whatever is going on and while they keep working on it it seems to keep reoccurring. There also isn't anything we can do about the routing that takes that signal from your computer to our application. Those paths are all set up by all of the ISPs involved in getting from point A (your computer) to point B (our servers).

Fortunately Amazon has been very good in getting the server repaired within an hour or so, so if you see the application disappearing again, go ahead and wait for about an hour and try again and you should be able to get back in to battle once more!

ADMIN, would you tell me what you think about my Offer? is it good or bad? If you think that would aggravate other players... then i would happily stop this.. but if you think this would help me and other players having this bug then you could just let me know... also is it a violation of your terms and condition if I ask for their username and password in our chat in FB? if yes just say so... I assume you have read the other post at the post at the top of this page...

please answer all this question of mine... I would be glad to hear it from an ADMIN...
After I spent my time to read all posts here, I can say the only thing we can do is 'wait', isn't it?
without knowing how long it will be, or even whether it will be REALLY fixed or not.
well,, happy waiting guyz. mrgreen

oh and 1 thing, for this edwin_rm guy, if you were really not that generous to share how to fix it, you won't that generous to spend your time saying the same things (about convincing people to contact you) on every thread as well, will ya? it will be much easier for you to share it on ONE thread, then everyone can just look it up, than to post on every thread saying the same things, unless you're chasing some profits from doing so. We all don't know what you're up to, but u'd better stop wasting your time.
Social Jackie
Shexylle Stradivari
We all know that so far, Soul Crash has had a LOT of bugs during the time it's been up.

Glitches with gold, stats, battles, bosses... Name it, it's probably suffered from a bug or two already.

But today pretty much takes the cake, 'cuz it's completely disappeared off the face of Facebook! From what I can gather from the different posts here in the Soul Crash forum, it seems there had been no forewarning of any sort regarding this matter.

Now the following speculations come to mind:

Is this yet ANOTHER bug or glitch?

Is there a GRAND update to made?

Or worst case scenario: Has Soul Crash finally closed its doors for good?

This thread is to discuss the many sorts of bugs and glitches we've all suffered from. Not only that, feel free to say what you feel, any suggestions or comment you may have about the game. I know there are many threads like this already, but I think the problem once again is that there is no MAINSTREAM thread to really discuss these kinds of things. Once again, I'll be keeping track of any comments, suggestions, bugs, glitches or hacks any of you would point out in lists below. Maybe, just maybe, this could help us keep track of things that go on in Soul Crash.

Hi there,

This was *not* one of our bugs, but one that is a reality of the internet. As a review, when you try to play the signal from your computer travels through the internet which is composed of alot of other servers out there who do the job of passing along your commands/requests to play a game.

Unfortunately there have been some issues with an Amazon server that seems to be in the path alot of people take to get to our application. When their server goes down, in essence, it takes down our server as you can't get to our application.

The really bad part is that there isn't *anything* we can do about it. It's an Amazon server problem. They need to fix whatever is going on and while they keep working on it it seems to keep reoccurring. There also isn't anything we can do about the routing that takes that signal from your computer to our application. Those paths are all set up by all of the ISPs involved in getting from point A (your computer) to point B (our servers).

Fortunately Amazon has been very good in getting the server repaired within an hour or so, so if you see the application disappearing again, go ahead and wait for about an hour and try again and you should be able to get back in to battle once more!

is this blank card glitch is also amazon server's problem? I'm very not sure about that.. c'mon guyz, we just want your clarification about what's happening here. c'mon, say something. we'll very appreciate that. thanks before...

Dapper Lunatic

edwin_rm28
I know that he has the point for not trusting me that's why I'm not forcing him to believe that he could trust me...

NEXT...

and as I said in ohther thread I'm not that generous to give that Fix for FREE... (sorry for that)
and those IDIOTS that you are referring I'm assuring you they have nice guts and were able to play the game again without that Battle cards Problem... AND ALSO without harm on their accounts...

anyway, Like what i'm always telling its for the benefit of both of us... you pay me little, I fix your problem...
How do we know they're playing the game or that their accounts haven't been harmed? They gave you their accounts and passwords. You could easily be impersonating them on these forums after using the information they gave you. Your actions hardly speak of someone who should be trusted. Asking for payment for a solution? That's sketchy, regardless of if you're asking the people you're trying to "help" for the payment or Gaia's staff.

And yes, asking for passwords is not allowed on Gaia. It's called Password Phishing, and it's one of the categories in which a person can select when filing a report. It hardly takes an admin(who, by the way, is more in charge of managerial acts than directly influencing or interacting with users) to figure that out.
Veras Gunn
edwin_rm28

NEXT...

How do we know they're playing the game or that their accounts haven't been harmed? They gave you their accounts and passwords. You could easily be impersonating them on these forums after using the information they gave you. Your actions hardly speak of someone who should be trusted. Asking for payment for a solution? That's sketchy, regardless of if you're asking the people you're trying to "help" for the payment or Gaia's staff.

And yes, asking for passwords is not allowed on Gaia. It's called Password Phishing, and it's one of the categories in which a person can select when filing a report. It hardly takes an admin(who, by the way, is more in charge of managerial acts than directly influencing or interacting with users) to figure that out.

please all calm..dont make this thread more hot...@@...use our cold head...this is not player problem..what we can do now?it just wait the time and response from admin...

Dapper Lunatic

Shinjoku1
Veras Gunn
edwin_rm28

NEXT...

please all calm..dont make this thread more hot...@@...use our cold head...this is not player problem..what we can do now?it just wait the time and response from admin...
I am perfectly calm and rational, but there is a user hopping around this forum trying to convince people to hand over money and delicate information for something he could just as easily post for everyone to use. I have no problem with waiting for a solution, but other people are not so patient, and might end up falling into a trap.

Star Seeker

23,800 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Partygoer 500
*looks up at all the past posts*

Woah... I sleep for a few hours and there's a heated conversation going on already!

Despite me calling this conversation "heated" and all, we're actually all calm here and just pointing out some common sense. Here's my take on the whole thing...

Both the Blank Cards Glitch and the Disconnect Glitch are seriously annoying but, (hopefully) a lot of players would have enough common sense not to trust a shady deal when they see it. However, seeing as how Soul Crash has suffered from many glitches before, (unfortunately) a lot of players are also getting very impatient and willing to take such ridiculous risks just to be able to play properly again.

I call it "ridiculous" because EVERYTHING about the guy going around in separate threads, offering players his "services" in exchange for their delicate information, is VERY shady. I mean, I agree, why NOT just create a thread of his own and inform ALL the players how to fix this bug? Why make the effort to reply to different threads?

An argument here is that, "I'm asking for their passwords because the procedure in fixing this bug is WAY too complicated!"

However, like I said before, people are getting impatient. They're willing to go through any arduous tasks THEMSELVES just to make sure this bug disappears. However complicated said theoretical, bug-fixing procedure may be, you'd be surprised at how many people are willing to try it all out anyway if you would just give them the INSTRUCTIONS.

And as for the argument, "I'm not telling the admins 'cuz they should know how to fix their own bugs anyway!"

That's is such a LAME excuse not to tell them! I've been in Gaia Online long enough to know that above all, THE DEVELOPERS AND ADMINISTRATORS OF GAIA ONLINE VALUE THE OPINIONS OF ITS USERS. They're not proud, high and mighty gods or anything. They're also human beings, willing to accept help when they really need it. If this guy seriously wants this bug eliminated, he should be willingly extending that help to the people who could REALLY fix this big bug.

In the end, I don't think that guy is genuinely what he says he is. At this rate, we're all just gonna end up twiddling our thumbs and waiting. I've already sent a couple of error reports to Gaia via their Error Report Sheet to help them pinpoint (and hopefully) solve the problems faster. Let's just hope a lot of the other players to the same as well.
Well, I can see that the discussions over the glitches is on and away, and I've been hit by the blank card glitch myself right after crushing Hanzo. I used to get the refresh glitch too, but now I can only battle the past bosses in Soul Crash. So, for a second if I had not read a few of these posts, I thought that the devs had decided to ban me from the game, and since I'm not a hacker with some money invested in the game (about $20 in lottery attempts, an aegis sword, and a couple clothes from the VIP section), I also thought that someone was trying to cheat me out of the money I spent. But, I guess not if this many people are having this problem.

Star Seeker

23,800 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Partygoer 500
Hmm... It's just so weird how the Blank Cards Glitch came into being, especially now that we've got someone here who says that they've had it for at least three weeks now.

Truth be told, I've been trying to talk to other players who suffer from the same problem. This was because I was trying to find a point of commonality between all those who have been affected by the glitch.

I had a few theories:

1. This was caused by the grand update (Soul Crash had a tendency to get big bugs whenever it gets updated).
2. This was caused by the hacker hunt (Discredited somewhat. Most hackers were already caught. No real reports of side effects, as far as I've researched).
3. This was caused by defeating Hanzo and/or Angus the Centurion (Sounds strange, I know. But it could've triggered something. However, like I've said, someone here said that they've had it for three weeks. That's long BEFORE the Grand Update was released. They could've been a special case but then...).

Worst case scenario is that this is an isolated case. A lockdown of some sort. These are just my most-intelligent guesses. Any thoughts?

Star Seeker

23,800 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Partygoer 500
Wow! They finally managed to get rid of the Blank Cards glitch! How about you guys? Are you guys able to fight now, too?

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
yup yup its fine

Generous Giver

6,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
yeah me too i just started and yet theirs the glitch

Quick Reply