Welcome to Gaia! ::

Auron Stormblade's Princess

Star Seeker

23,800 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Partygoer 500
We all know that so far, Soul Crash has had a LOT of bugs during the time it's been up.

Glitches with gold, stats, battles, bosses... Name it, it's probably suffered from a bug or two already.

Lo and behold! A new bug!

User Image

I don't know what to make of this bug exactly. I'm not a hacker or anything so I find this predicament unusual. Anyone else suffering from the same bug?

This thread is to discuss the many sorts of bugs and glitches we've all suffered from. Not only that, feel free to say what you feel, any suggestions or comment you may have about the game. I know there are many threads like this already, but I think the problem once again is that there is no MAINSTREAM thread to really discuss these kinds of things. Once again, I'll be keeping track of any comments, suggestions, bugs, glitches or hacks any of you would point out in lists below. Maybe, just maybe, this could help us keep track of things that go on in Soul Crash.

Star Seeker

23,800 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Partygoer 500
PLEASE READ THESE RULES BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ON THIS THREAD:

1. Follow ToS. (Gaia Online's, of course)
2. Do not beg for gold or ask for donations from me in any way. That's just annoying.

The following rules have also been mentioned in Gaia's Terms of Service, but I think I need to emphasize on this:

3. Do not put up links here that lead to anywhere outside the site or anywhere on the internet that could have harmful data (e.g. virus links...)
4. Do NOT post irrelevant things (example: unrelated news, videos, etc.) here on the thread! This thread was made to discuss Soul Crash and nothing else.

To anyone caught violating these rules... Well, I think everyone already knows what could happen to violators. I mean, you guys did read the Terms of Service when you joined, right? If you didn't, then you better read it right now. Trust me, it's for your own good.

Star Seeker

23,800 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Partygoer 500
Log of Past Recorded Glitches:

I've taken the liberty of calling this new glitch: the Blank Cards Glitch. I've decided to put this up because not only is it affecting me, but also a good number of other players I know.

Why "Blank Cards"? Because whenever we try to battle AI opponents, instead of photos and information about the opponents we could battle, all we're getting are Blank Cards. We can click on them but, we can't seem to fight them. The Shuffle button seems to have been affected as well, since we can't even shuffle to see other cards besides these...
The Disconnect Glitch:

With the grand new unveiling of the latest Season in Soul Crash came a brand-new bug. I've taken the liberty of calling it: the Disconnect glitch.

Why?

Because every time I would win a battle, Eldus would suddenly show up and tell me that "Soul Crash has been updated" and that I should "Refresh the browser" or something along those lines.

However, upon refreshing, it would always say, that the game was "Disconnected" and that my win streak has to be resetted. I've tried reloading several times already and battling (and wasting energy...), but to the same end.

These questions now come to mind:

Is this a SIDE EFFECT of the NEW SEASON?

Or is this a side effect of the on-going HACKER HUNT on Soul Crash?

Or is this an ISOLATED CASE?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This time, it's even worse!

Everyone who I know was affected (myself included), seems to have restarted from the VERY BEGINNING. I've tried reloading several times already but, it just keeps taking us back to the starting cutscene. I wonder...

Is this yet ANOTHER bug or glitch?

Is there a GRAND update to made?

Or is there some other unfathomable reason for all of this?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But today pretty much takes the cake, 'cuz it's completely disappeared off the face of Facebook! From what I can gather from the different posts here in the Soul Crash forum, it seems there had been no forewarning of any sort regarding this matter.

Now the following speculations come to mind:

Or worst case scenario: Has Soul Crash finally closed its doors for good?

Star Seeker

23,800 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Partygoer 500

Star Seeker

23,800 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Partygoer 500

Star Seeker

23,800 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Partygoer 500

Star Seeker

23,800 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Partygoer 500
You may now start ranting posting! ^_^

Loving Ram

76,300 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
So it's not just me...here I was going through my banned games to see if I somehow blocked it, or it was a joke, or something. All posts, groups, FB data access, and ways to access it seem to be removed. It's...so peculiar, and very frustrating, and if all data ends up lost, I will say it's just proof they should move over the Gaia Interactive people back to zOMG.
I'm still searching for some link that will at least get me back to a page that confirms it still exists.
Wouldn't it be interesting if Facebook itself removed it?

Way back when, I also remember Gaia's little Facebook application (which looked like rally) spontaneously disappeared. It used to give Go Headphones and things. Their first one, that came way before Ocean Party.
Soul Crash crashed?! scream

I was having fun fighting random guys on SC and then BOOM! gonk
Soul Crash is back up, To any of you still looking at the forum post.
SoulCrash may be up but its still crashed i keep getting the stupid "soul crash has been updated please refresh to continue playing" BS i thought its only gonna be for like a day or 2...its been about a month now and i really wanna rage scream at this point. I believe they stopped giving 2 sh*ts about the game, Im lvl 23 and would love to continue but it doesnt seem like this bug is going to be fixed anytime soon. If you check the facebook page of soulcrash i have posted the issue and havent gotten any responses back.
Darkalbel
SoulCrash may be up but its still crashed i keep getting the stupid "soul crash has been updated please refresh to continue playing" BS i thought its only gonna be for like a day or 2...its been about a month now and i really wanna rage scream at this point. I believe they stopped giving 2 sh*ts about the game, Im lvl 23 and would love to continue but it doesnt seem like this bug is going to be fixed anytime soon. If you check the facebook page of soulcrash i have posted the issue and havent gotten any responses back.

I used to have this problem as well.
However I got over it when I noticed I had about a two seconds to be able to hit the "Shuffle" button.
I thought if I could hit that before the update showed during the selection of my opponent I could somehow resolve the problem. Give it a try yourself.
If you fail to hit it in time, keep refreshing the game. You'll eventually hit it.

If the "update" popping isn't during the selection of the opponent, like it was for me. Then I don't know.
Good Luck.
Shexylle Stradivari
We all know that so far, Soul Crash has had a LOT of bugs during the time it's been up.

Glitches with gold, stats, battles, bosses... Name it, it's probably suffered from a bug or two already.

But today pretty much takes the cake, 'cuz it's completely disappeared off the face of Facebook! From what I can gather from the different posts here in the Soul Crash forum, it seems there had been no forewarning of any sort regarding this matter.

Now the following speculations come to mind:

Or worst case scenario: Has Soul Crash finally closed its doors for good?

This thread is to discuss the many sorts of bugs and glitches we've all suffered from. Not only that, feel free to say what you feel, any suggestions or comment you may have about the game. I know there are many threads like this already, but I think the problem once again is that there is no MAINSTREAM thread to really discuss these kinds of things. Once again, I'll be keeping track of any comments, suggestions, bugs, glitches or hacks any of you would point out in lists below. Maybe, just maybe, this could help us keep track of things that go on in Soul Crash.

Hi there,

This was *not* one of our bugs, but one that is a reality of the internet. As a review, when you try to play the signal from your computer travels through the internet which is composed of alot of other servers out there who do the job of passing along your commands/requests to play a game.

Unfortunately there have been some issues with an Amazon server that seems to be in the path alot of people take to get to our application. When their server goes down, in essence, it takes down our server as you can't get to our application.

The really bad part is that there isn't *anything* we can do about it. It's an Amazon server problem. They need to fix whatever is going on and while they keep working on it it seems to keep reoccurring. There also isn't anything we can do about the routing that takes that signal from your computer to our application. Those paths are all set up by all of the ISPs involved in getting from point A (your computer) to point B (our servers).

Fortunately Amazon has been very good in getting the server repaired within an hour or so, so if you see the application disappearing again, go ahead and wait for about an hour and try again and you should be able to get back in to battle once more!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff