Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aureaule

• Oh, that's a toughie.
          Hm. Beyond Blue, Chilled Doufu Hua's glasses, the dress from Romantic St. has some blue that looks nice with it, Teddy March, the leg mod from Seven Day Love.

Loyal Hellhound

9,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Aureaule
ll Daughter Of Apollo ll

Beautiful base you have there <3

Why thank you! emotion_bigheart
I am hoping to complete it, it is actually my first vibrant avi. cat_4laugh

Shameless Shopper

Badiyanu
Aureaule

• Oh, that's a toughie.
          Hm. Beyond Blue, Chilled Doufu Hua's glasses, the dress from Romantic St. has some blue that looks nice with it, Teddy March, the leg mod from Seven Day Love.

Oh, teddy march is a good match! Thanks dear!

Shameless Shopper

Badiyanu
        • yum_puddi

GAH. To keep Nyankola or to sell?!
Aureaule
Badiyanu
        • yum_puddi

GAH. To keep Nyankola or to sell?!

• Is that the black one or the pink one?

Shameless Shopper

Aureaule
Badiyanu

White one

• Hm, it's cute but that pink's pretty hard to match in my opinion. It's like a purply-pink. I'd sell it or see if there was someone in the exchange willing to trade for a different one.

Shameless Shopper

Badiyanu
Aureaule
Badiyanu

White one

• Hm, it's cute but that pink's pretty hard to match in my opinion. It's like a purply-pink. I'd sell it or see if there was someone in the exchange willing to trade for a different one.

Thanks girl! How are you enjoying your counterfeit bundle? I thought they would have all of them but I guess not
Aureaule

• You're welcome!
          I know! I stayed up until two this morning so I could snatch it up when it was released and saw that it only had those in it. It's probably because the original isn't due for its rerelease until sometime July I think, if they're going by the three month policy. They might release another bundle then and I will grab it so fast. I also got the limited one they put out today.

Shameless Shopper

Badiyanu
Aureaule

• You're welcome!
          I know! I stayed up until two this morning so I could snatch it up when it was released and saw that it only had those in it. It's probably because the original isn't due for its rerelease until sometime July I think, if they're going by the three month policy. They might release another bundle then and I will grab it so fast. I also got the limited one they put out today.

I don't think I can put them to good use so I passed. Though I think I will pick up the original if they re-release it! Anyways, I'm really needy and need opinions for bottoms on my current sweatdrop
Aureaule

• I will try to make beautiful creations with them!
          From what I put together in Dress up-based on what I could see and find lol-I think Calla The Flower Spirit's dress might work. It's got the same tone of pink on the trim as the arms, neck ribbon, and bunny march ribbon, as well as the pink in the shoes. I could not figure out what the neck item was though lol.

Shameless Shopper

Badiyanu
Aureaule

• I will try to make beautiful creations with them!
          From what I put together in Dress up-based on what I could see and find lol-I think Calla The Flower Spirit's dress might work. It's got the same tone of pink on the trim as the arms, neck ribbon, and bunny march ribbon, as well as the pink in the shoes. I could not figure out what the neck item was though lol.

The neck ribbon is the shirt from adoring friend. The dress de-quips it and I really like the way it works with the corset :X

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff