Welcome to Gaia! ::

I just wanted to say how enthusiastic I am about this opportunity. When I heard they were doing a reading of Stroll, I said, "Yes. This is important. This is me."
I'm thrilled. Wow. Big! It's big. Working with Ron. Boy. I'm full throttle stoked. I'm clean, I'm sharp, I'm ready to go. Oh, this bottle? No more liquor for me, bro. This is Chombosco, which is very healthful. It's fermented mummy bile. Natural energy. Not a drug at all, but it's better than huffing a fat rail of lab-grade witchpowder off a big, round--
Ha! Slow down there, Chorlie. Remember: stay sharp, buddy. We've got a Stroll to dramatize. This is big for all of us. I mean, I have top billing, but it's a contractual thing. I'm the "big star," sure, but no, these guys are great. I'm in competition with no one but myself. I'm not threatened by anyone's talent. Especially not Digiorno's.
Thanks, Ron. Oh, wow. That's cool. It's like being with my band. I mean, I love to act, but my first love is music. Yeah, no big deal, I'm in a band. We're called Catbarn, and I play the bass. And, like, some people think of the bassist as a supporting role, but really it's the pulse of the music. Which is sort of where I'm coming from with this project, I guess. I'm with all these talented actors, who are kind of like the guitarist and the vocalist or whatever, and like, but, you know. I'm sort of the bassist, but not in a bad way. Like, I'm up there on stage, with a bass... but instead of that, we're doing a thing about ducks. And I'm the bassist of that duck thing.
You said it, bro. We're on this rocketship together, and it's not gonna slow down until it careens into the sun and kills us all. But, you know, in a good way.
Oh, but like, there's no actual bass playing in the duck book. That was just a metaphor about how the bass isn't the main instrument or whatever, but it still is like, I'm like, the pulse of the thing.
Yes. Definitely. Absolutely. We're all the pulse of this thing, together. That's exactly what it's like. We're a rock band, and we come together to form the pulse.
No, the bass player is definitely the pulse. You can't have everyone be the pulse.
It's like a band, and it's a band with three bass players. I can feel the pulse already. It's in my veins, bro, straining to get out and splatter a swath of crimson drama all over the heavens. Three bass players. Wild, man.
Ha! Wild, guys. That's just wild. I love this. You guys are great. There's no such thing as a band with three bass players, man. That's just a crazy thing. We have so much fun.
Yeah, there's only one bass player. Like, for example, in my band, Catbarn, there's only one bass player. And it's me. Which is why I was saying I'm like the bass player of this project, because I literally play the bass and am a bass player.
So, essentially, this project has three pulses, and only one of them is the bass player. But the other two guys are also the pulse.
Well, like, bro. I think our boy here was saying there's only one pulse, and it's him. Which is, ah, which is. Which is, ah, which is, ah, which is just, which is, ah, which is, this is just, ah, I mean, I don't want to be the BIG BAD GUY HERE but doesn't it SEEM a LITTLE BIT like MAYBE HE'S TRYING TO STEER THIS SHIP? HELLOOOO-oo?
Oh, no way, man... I mean, nobody WANTS to be the bass player. I was just trying to make myself feel better.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff