Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
alright, I've been on haitus for a while now and i understand most of Alchemy... but what i dont understand is what are the keys for? I have quite a numerous amount of them from all my account ans such and have no clue what they're for, would someone please care to enlighten me?

Toothsome Hunter

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Megathread 100
The key is one of the components for the first formula of the wing quests.

5,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ohh i see thank you, so its best to hold onto them yes?

Distinct Raider

5,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
mhm i see, this is a cool story, you should go into more s=details/ yes tell us all about it

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Eepey
mhm i see, this is a cool story, you should go into more s=details/ yes tell us all about it
The Legendary Backwings, angel and demon wings that Gaia's users have been waiting for for many years, are obtainable via Alchemy by beginning a Backwings Quest. There are five such quests currently known: Angelic (white angel wings), Demonic (black demon wings), Fallen (black angel wings), Risen (white demon wings), and Celestial (light blue angel wings). There are most likely others that still haven't been discovered; I'm expecting red or maroon demon wings myself.

These quests are a matter of completing a long series of formulas that become soulbound once you begin the process. It starts out only mildly difficult but eventually becomes soul-shatteringly close to impossible. Only the fanatically dedicated even begin to stand a chance. This might change in the future, but it won't change by much.

You must use a Sacred Key in order to begin a Backwings Quest. It's a component in the first formula of each quest (the one marked 'Inizio'.)

Distinct Raider

5,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Okay so im not understanding till, sorry, But how do i get these wings?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Eepey
First, you acquire a formula that has the word Inizio in its name. It'll be a level-1 formula.

When you complete that formula you recieve a level-2 formula.
When you complete that formula you recieve a level-3 formula.
And so on, through a series of thirteen formulas that get increasingly harder to complete.

Each Backwings quest actually has three different sets of wings you can recieve, but the small wings and medium wings are just pit stops on the path. You have to use those wings as components in the next formula. They're just opportunities to stop if you don't think you can handle going further.

All information about the Legendary Backwings quests can be found in this thread.

Distinct Raider

5,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Platonix
Eepey
First, you acquire a formula that has the word Inizio in its name. It'll be a level-1 formula.

When you complete that formula you recieve a level-2 formula.
When you complete that formula you recieve a level-3 formula.
And so on, through a series of thirteen formulas that get increasingly harder to complete.

Each Backwings quest actually has three different sets of wings you can recieve, but the small wings and medium wings are just pit stops on the path. You have to use those wings as components in the next formula. They're just opportunities to stop if you don't think you can handle going further.

All information about the Legendary Backwings quests can be found in this thread.

So Do I buy it in a store?

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Waffles! 25
Eepey
Oh, no no no no. They're far too rare to just buy in a store.

Inizio Formulas can be found by opening Alchemist's Cases, but (at least according to some) fewer than one in a million of those Cases actually have an Inizio formula. It's like trying to get the super-rare pet item from a Cash Shop RIG.

If you keep your eyes open, there might be other opportunities to get Inizio formulas (a couple of them were made available in BidBlast once, for example), but generally you'd probably be best off looking in the Marketplace or asking around one of the forums dedicated to buying and selling items. Expect to pay a few dozen million gold.

Distinct Raider

5,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Platonix
Eepey
Oh, no no no no. They're far too rare to just buy in a store.

Inizio Formulas can be found by opening Alchemist's Cases, but (at least according to some) fewer than one in a million of those Cases actually have an Inizio formula. It's like trying to get the super-rare pet item from a Cash Shop RIG.

If you keep your eyes open, there might be other opportunities to get Inizio formulas (a couple of them were made available in BidBlast once, for example), but generally you'd probably be best off looking in the Marketplace or asking around one of the forums dedicated to buying and selling items. Expect to pay a few dozen million gold.

oh...Thank you . I understand now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces