Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Gaian

I am 13 turning 14 at april. I measured my height a while ago my height since 2010 is 5'3 1/2 and I grew an inch this year turning me into 5'4. I started my period when I was 11 (turning12), my mother is 5'2 and my father is around 5'10. Did I stop growing? I want to stop, I am happy at this height. I don't want to be giant :c

I am living in a country of midgets. How tall are you? What age did you stop growing? Are there any ways to stop growing?

I DON'T WANT TO GROW ANYMORE DAMMIT! I am tired being called a giant in our school!
5'2
i am 15

Kliapatra's Partner In Crime

Beloved Bunny

16,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
you're taller than me an i'm 21

anyone calling you a giant at 5'4 is stupid

Unstoppable Phantom

10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
160 cm and 50 kg is the average height and weight. You're just one inch taller than an average 14 year old girl.

Capcha: rise and shine
I'm 6foot, 15, but a guy, so I guess it may be different?
I'd say you're average height, compared to how tall some people are in my neighborhood. The general vicinity seems to be 5'3-5'6 when it comes to girls' heights, though I'm not very observant [guesstimating, lol].
lol im 17 and i just hit 5 feet
I'm 5'4 and I'm twenty-one.

Some websites say you stop growing at the age of 16-18, but some say at about 14 or 15.

I think you'll probably grow a little more though, I believe I grew an inch when I was 17 or 18, as I used to be shorter than my mother, now I'm taller by her than half an inch. Second oldest of five, and I'm the shortest. =[
BAHAHAHA
when i was 14 i was 5'7''
i think i was that height at that age.. I'm 5'7" now.
chico malo__6732
im 6''10
in my sig it doesn't look like it but i am and i also bench 300 and those are my abs in my sig
I remember when I was your age I felt the same way being almost 5'6" sucked! all the boys were still so short, and everyone else around me is short too so I felt really awkward. If you move to a big city you'll be around much taller people, and I'm still growing but I don't mind it as much anymore.

Fashionable Gaian

HolyGreenDuck
I'm 5'4 and I'm twenty-one.

Some websites say you stop growing at the age of 16-18, but some say at about 14 or 15.

I think you'll probably grow a little more though, I believe I grew an inch when I was 17 or 18, as I used to be shorter than my mother, now I'm taller by her than half an inch. Second oldest of five, and I'm the shortest. =[

And some websites says that you stop growing 2-3 years after your period. I just hope I stopped growing because I don't want to be a giant anymore T-T

Albanthor's Wife

Original Genius

lol 5'4 is still short
I'm 5'2 and 19... I don't know when I stopped growing
Probably the beginning of high school

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items