Welcome to Gaia! ::

New Manga: Vassalord #3
which comes with an annoying story of my life!
Basically I'm never going to Books-a-million to buy manga again. Instead of putting the security tag in the middle of the book like normal book sellers, they put it on either the front of the book, or the back of the book. Which leads me to actually ripping part of the cover trying to get the little b***h off >( I did not buy new manga just to have it ruined by some stupid security tag!
aaaand of course some girl was reading out naruto to herself, blocking an entire shelf column thing sad didn't. even. move. Looked like she had stuck a iced coffee in the shelves too >(

anyways: Comr4ad3, I really like the art of trinity blood xD sucks about not getting volume one though, can't imagine it would make much sense... kudos on trying new manga though smile

Lonely Smoker

luna_celeste
New Manga: Vassalord #3
which comes with an annoying story of my life!
Basically I'm never going to Books-a-million to buy manga again. Instead of putting the security tag in the middle of the book like normal book sellers, they put it on either the front of the book, or the back of the book. Which leads me to actually ripping part of the cover trying to get the little b***h off >( I did not buy new manga just to have it ruined by some stupid security tag!
aaaand of course some girl was reading out naruto to herself, blocking an entire shelf column thing sad didn't. even. move. Looked like she had stuck a iced coffee in the shelves too >(

anyways: Comr4ad3, I really like the art of trinity blood xD sucks about not getting volume one though, can't imagine it would make much sense... kudos on trying new manga though smile

Thanks. I've already seen the Trinity Blood anime and I loved it, so I wanted to start reading the Manga. And I know how you feel about someone standing in the way of the bookshelf. When I went today, the same thing happened to me! Except it was a guy. He was reading something, I dunno what it was, but he stood in front of the entire shelf! It pissed me off! And to make matters worse, when I got up to the counter, the clerk asked me if I wanted one of their stupid cards! I understand it's their job to ask but, don't harass me about it! If I wanted one, I would've asked for it! Anyways, with that off my chest, in a couple weeks, I'm going to go to BORDERS with my girlfriend. That place is totally awesome! At least they have more than one shelf of Manga unlike my crummy bookstore........
And bridge the future without hesitation
Undaunted in life as long as
New Manga# 422
Happy Cafe vol. 3
Black Butler vol. 2
Natsume's Book Of Friends vol. 3

Armed with two people find love
To a world free of betrayal
New Manga: Gals #1

and From Eroica with Love #1 should be coming soon~

and I believe Trinity Blood manga and anime is similar, at least the parts that I watched...
Lol I got offered some cards too :p We only get them if we don't have to pay for them xD

Lonely Smoker

luna_celeste
New Manga: Gals #1

and From Eroica with Love #1 should be coming soon~

and I believe Trinity Blood manga and anime is similar, at least the parts that I watched...
Lol I got offered some cards too :p We only get them if we don't have to pay for them xD

Actually, I went just the other day and bought one of their cards. I also got Soul Eater Vol. 1 with it.

7,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Junior Trader 100
Went to Otakon and got lots of stuff:
275!
Pita-Ten official fan book #1-3 (complete)
Red River #13

Miku figure (big!)
Ruka Figure
Pretty cure max heart keychain
Yumeria complete DVD collection
miku bookmark
pikachu phone strap
shugo chara phone strap
my melody plush
alice in wonderland picture
New Manga# 425
Dengeki Daisy vol. 1 <3
Black Butler vol. 1
xxx. Holic vol. 14

Cagalli@: How was Otakon this year?

7,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Junior Trader 100
Nara Rei
New Manga# 425
Dengeki Daisy vol. 1 <3
Black Butler vol. 1
xxx. Holic vol. 14

It was confusing (probably cuz it was my first time). I heard the fire alarm got pulled and everyone had to evacuate for like an hour. The dealer's room and artist alley was amazing. I mainly just hung out with people. I did not like the rave it was way to crowded and people really smelled. I like AnimeUSA so much more! I can't wait for November! ^_^
cagalli1543
Nara Rei
New Manga# 425
Dengeki Daisy vol. 1 <3
Black Butler vol. 1
xxx. Holic vol. 14

It was confusing (probably cuz it was my first time). I heard the fire alarm got pulled and everyone had to evacuate for like an hour. The dealer's room and artist alley was amazing. I mainly just hung out with people. I did not like the rave it was way to crowded and people really smelled. I like AnimeUSA so much more! I can't wait for November! ^_^

may I ask how much manga costs there? D; I forgot to check last year... nice haul though o_o

7,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Junior Trader 100
986!
Black Bird #5
Otomen #7
Flower in a Storm #2 (complete)
Honey Hunt #5
B.O.D.Y. #10
Kimi ni Todoke #5
Rosario + Vampire Season II #2
Haruka #9
Skip Beat! #21
Crown of Love #3
Inu Yasha viz big edition #4

7,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Junior Trader 100
luna_celeste
cagalli1543
Nara Rei
New Manga# 425
Dengeki Daisy vol. 1 <3
Black Butler vol. 1
xxx. Holic vol. 14

may I ask how much manga costs there? D; I forgot to check last year... nice haul though o_o
There were several different stalls. The one I went to was buy 3 at regular price and get 1 free. They also had a stall with $6 a manga, 2 for $10, or 10 for $40. Thanks. ^_^
cagalli1543
luna_celeste
cagalli1543
Nara Rei
New Manga# 425
Dengeki Daisy vol. 1 <3
Black Butler vol. 1
xxx. Holic vol. 14

There were several different stalls. The one I went to was buy 3 at regular price and get 1 free. They also had a stall with $6 a manga, 2 for $10, or 10 for $40. Thanks. ^_^
I love the 10 for $40 The people there are so nice.
Awe The fire alarm again. =w=; People need to grow up.

Blessed Cutie-Pie

5,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
OK, it was my birthday the other day, so my boyfriend, sister, cousin, mum and I went into the city to celebrate. I had $50 spending money which I received from family, and my sister was going to buy me some manga too. I ended up coming home with the following:
Okimono Kimono (this is written by Mokona from CLAMP. It is all about kimono, and it is a really interesting read)
Tsubasa Fan Book (in Japanese, so I can't really read it yet, but I'll get there one day)
Vampire Knight volumes 1-5

Then I remembered that I had a free book coming up on my Borders card, so I went to Borders a few days ago and got myself Nana 4 and 5.

This saturday is the Smash manga and anime convention. I have never been there before, but I must say that I am excited. This will be my first ever convention.
And after that is over, when I get my next pay I am getting Tsubasa 27. I missed out on getting it the other day...
Went to the 2 for 10 booth at Otakon and got 11th Cat #1 and Vampire Game #5. I also got Tokyo Babylon #1.

Blessed Cutie-Pie

5,700 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
Cool. So, what are conventions like? I am going to my first one this weekend, and I have no idea what to expect...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff