Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi all you gaians! I just got done putting up my info so please take a look and friend me! Im really excited to see all the neat stuff they have on this website and i hope i can meet alot of new people as well as make some new friends! Please be good to me and .. honestly i thought i might need help but this website is pretty easy to figure out 3nodding

Never used forums before so this will be a new experience for me as well as the neat flash games gaia has. Think i might go check out the neighborhoods and i might check out that zOMG! game later too. 4laugh

Newbie Noob

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
  • First step to fame 200
Welcome. I am sneaking on Gaia at school. I'm bored. Plus there's no schoolwork I can actually do in class.

I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Oh yes, and you are now going to be addicted to this forum. GET ADDICTED!

Dangerous Businessman

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Welcome to Gaia, Hope you enjoy it here.
Bloorigard2
Welcome. I am sneaking on Gaia at school. I'm bored. Plus there's no schoolwork I can actually do in class.

I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Oh yes, and you are now going to be addicted to this forum. GET ADDICTED!

well i dont have an addictive personallity but i guess we'll see wont we X3

also as long as you do ok in school and keep your grades up i dont see why surfing the web and doing stuff like this is looked down upon in school. Heck i've heard of people playing world of warcraft in computer classes during school. Course i never did play games in computer class i was always just chatting with friends in different parts of the school. easier than pulling out the cellphone and texting anyway.
Doctor Costello Wormwood
Welcome to Gaia, Hope you enjoy it here.

your avi is so cool and creepy looking!

Dangerous Businessman

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
NomuraYuuki

Spasibo

Original Seeker

17,400 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • The Key to Victory 50
NomuraYuuki
Hi all you gaians! I just got done putting up my info so please take a look and friend me! Im really excited to see all the neat stuff they have on this website and i hope i can meet alot of new people as well as make some new friends! Please be good to me and .. honestly i thought i might need help but this website is pretty easy to figure out 3nodding

Never used forums before so this will be a new experience for me as well as the neat flash games gaia has. Think i might go check out the neighborhoods and i might check out that zOMG! game later too. 4laugh

Welcome ^^
Welcome to Gaia
Welcome to Gaia
Hi and welcome.
highclasslinda
Hi and welcome.

Thank you so much you look kinda new yourself wanna be friends?

ill send you a request X3
Lady Rubella
Welcome to Gaia

I love your avi it looks so cute!
lichobaz
NomuraYuuki

Welcome ^^

i was thinking about using the hairstyle you have but i was going for a specific look.. maybe when i get a neat outfit together. Love the jacket to btw.
Just gonna take this time to thank all of you who welcomed me to the community.. im excited to be a part of it! FRIEND ME!! 3nodding

Ruthless Inquisitor

11,050 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
NomuraYuuki

Hey welcome to gaia!
I am pretty new as well but let me know if you need help with anything. It's not so hard learning the ropes. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff