Original Seeker

17,400 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • The Key to Victory 50
NomuraYuuki
lichobaz
NomuraYuuki
Hi all you gaians! I just got done putting up my info so please take a look and friend me! Im really excited to see all the neat stuff they have on this website and i hope i can meet alot of new people as well as make some new friends! Please be good to me and .. honestly i thought i might need help but this website is pretty easy to figure out 3nodding

Never used forums before so this will be a new experience for me as well as the neat flash games gaia has. Think i might go check out the neighborhoods and i might check out that zOMG! game later too. 4laugh

Welcome ^^

i was thinking about using the hairstyle you have but i was going for a specific look.. maybe when i get a neat outfit together. Love the jacket to btw.

thx ^^' I wonder how female avatar would looks like with that hairstyle sweatdrop

Interesting Gaian

7,400 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Hey! I'm fairly new, myself. I've gotten settled in and so far I think this community is friendly and active. I'm impressed by how much there is to do here. I've tried other communities like Gaia, but they never impressed me as much. Gaia might be the winner for me.

Friend

NomuraYuuki
Welcome to Gaia and it's forums! 4laugh

Dapper Entrepreneur

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
NomuraYuuki
Hi all you gaians! I just got done putting up my info so please take a look and friend me! Im really excited to see all the neat stuff they have on this website and i hope i can meet alot of new people as well as make some new friends! Please be good to me and .. honestly i thought i might need help but this website is pretty easy to figure out 3nodding

Never used forums before so this will be a new experience for me as well as the neat flash games gaia has. Think i might go check out the neighborhoods and i might check out that zOMG! game later too. 4laugh

Welcome to Gaia ^^
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature...

G'Day. Welcome to Gaia! If you ever need a friend or any help with Gaia, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

...old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
heart
Hello Hello !

Generous Genius

7,600 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
welcome to gaia. heart

Baldwin de Rohan's Princess

Gracious Millionaire

7,000 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
NomuraYuuki

Welcome to Gaia Online, glad you're here!
Feel free to message me or stop by my profile anytime!
emotion_yatta

Shameless Genius

40,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Night Owl 100
NomuraYuuki

Welcome to Gaia 4laugh
lichobaz
NomuraYuuki
lichobaz
NomuraYuuki

Welcome ^^

i was thinking about using the hairstyle you have but i was going for a specific look.. maybe when i get a neat outfit together. Love the jacket to btw.

thx ^^' I wonder how female avatar would looks like with that hairstyle sweatdrop

sexy as heck I imagine~ *^-^*
Caghyre
NomuraYuuki
Welcome to Gaia and it's forums! 4laugh

THank you!! God people are so nice here. its almost overwhelming. xd
Kitty Hellion
NomuraYuuki

Welcome to Gaia ^^

WOW your avi is totally badass!! eek

Timid Star

User Image
❀ love meant more says . . .

{ Welcome to Gaia. 4laugh }

6,700 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
NomuraYuuki

welcome to gaia lol smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces