Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Phantom

You like Wind Waker? You like chubby guys? You like chubby guys playing games?! Come on over and watch some Wind Waker with us.

http://www.hyperbolicbubble.com/stream

Currently in the Wind Temple with an incoming boss fight. You won't want to miss this.

Fashionable Phantom

Oh man Molgera incoming! Best boss tune am I right?

Fashionable Phantom

AND OP DID IT! Molgera has kicked the bucket!

Fashionable Phantom

And now Nenchin (Streamer) is going after the triforce charts, but not without interruption by a big octo! Oh gheeze!

blushjng's Bride

Bashful Friend

6,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I love wind waker :3

Fashionable Phantom

FluffyTail922
I love wind waker :3
Wonderful! I think this is indeed one of the better zeldas out there.

Disaster Femme's Husband

That was the easiest Zelda I played, aside from Minish Cap. I probably could have done that on my first playthrough.

That's still always fun to do in Zelda games, though. Even if the game sucked to some degree, that added challenge makes it worth the time.

Fashionable Phantom

phillipo
That was the easiest Zelda I played, aside from Minish Cap. I probably could have done that on my first playthrough.

That's still always fun to do in Zelda games, though. Even if the game sucked to some degree, that added challenge makes it worth the time.

Indeed it did. I never played Minish Cap and I should give it a whirl sometime. Yea WW was easier than some other titles like MM, but they're sure fun to play
Wind Waker is boss. It's my favorite Zelda in the series. Just sayin'. emotion_bigheart

Disaster Femme's Husband

Mango Master Mopupjew
phillipo

Indeed it did. I never played Minish Cap and I should give it a whirl sometime. Yea WW was easier than some other titles like MM, but they're sure fun to play

Yeah. I actually found Wind Waker to be easily one of the funnest in the series. The sailing got annoying and often tedious, but the gameplay and surprising amount of physics made up for it. And of course that unique art style that everyone scoffed at, but I immediately loved as soon as I got to play the game.

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Definitely my favorite in the series.

Fashionable Phantom

I think that just about everyone, including myself, brushed off the game due to the intense graphic change at the time. These are one of the examples to never judge a book by its cover

Beloved Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100

Lightbringer

Mango Master Mopupjew
I think that just about everyone, including myself, brushed off the game due to the intense graphic change at the time. These are one of the examples to never judge a book by its cover
I never understood why so many people hated on the graphics. I had to take a bit of a double take the first time I saw them, yeah, but in the game they present a certain charm, and the animation is -very- fluid because of its simplicity.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff