Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sex Symbol

KlNK
madame cthulhu
I hear what you are saying and it's sounds reasonable. ******** inflation, every item is inflated now it seems. It used to be around 150k before inflation, so I guess I could sell it for 155k, if you could be a little kind?

Near enough, even the Keido I want is currently closing on 10m in MP, because someone desired one that badly... sweatdrop

I'll do 155k, i'll send a labelled trade~ 4laugh
Cheers, love.

madame cthulhu
User Image
thanks
you!

Unsealed Lunatic

Newbie Noob

11,525 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
KlNK

August Dark Mythrill Devil Tail?

Unsealed Lunatic

pixelfag
KlNK

August Dark Mythrill Devil Tail?

No thank you, i'm not a fan of Verge items~ heart

But thank you for offering and good luck selling~ 4laugh

Unsealed Lunatic

KlNK
interested in OMG scarf or in buying them in bulk? make it cheaper that way too 3nodding

Unsealed Lunatic

NeoTidus
KlNK
interested in OMG scarf or in buying them in bulk? make it cheaper that way too 3nodding

That would depend if you're after inflated rates or not and also how many you have, since I usually don't offer on bulks due to resale time > profit~ 4laugh

I'm not offering anything close to the inflation in advance~ heart
KlNK
NeoTidus
KlNK

That would depend if you're after inflated rates or not and also how many you have, since I usually don't offer on bulks due to resale time > profit~ 4laugh

*shrugs not sure what is inflation or not just got back from hiatus xD toss me an offer i guess?

Unsealed Lunatic

NeoTidus
KlNK
NeoTidus
KlNK

*shrugs not sure what is inflation or not just got back from hiatus xD toss me an offer i guess?

Practically everything currently is inflated, if you check the graphs and see that massive rise, that's inflation~ 4laugh

I also need to know how many you have, before my offer - due to I may/may not want them all~ heart
KlNK
NeoTidus
KlNK
NeoTidus
KlNK

Practically everything currently is inflated, if you check the graphs and see that massive rise, that's inflation~ 4laugh

I also need to know how many you have, before my offer - due to I may/may not want them all~ heart

Wealthy Millionaire

Angelic Scarf
SDPlus #123 Cygnus the Dark Star
Padmavati's Lotus

Unsealed Lunatic

NeoTidus

56 is quite a hoard to take on, to be honest... I'd offer you 40k each, seeing the avg sale price was 40-50k before this inflation, which would be 2,240,000 total - You could get more selling in the MP, but that's the time > profit margin, also - Depending when it decides to drop depends if you'll be able to sell them all in time~ heart
KlNK
NeoTidus

56 is quite a hoard to take on, to be honest... I'd offer you 40k each, seeing the avg sale price was 40-50k before this inflation, which would be 2,240,000 total - You could get more selling in the MP, but that's the time > profit margin, also - Depending when it decides to drop depends if you'll be able to sell them all in time~ heart
i see well thank you for the advice but i will see what the market does xD i mean whats the worst that could happen its does drop back and i have to sell at that price anyways xp but thanks for the heads up heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff