Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Popular Thread 100
So yeah. Michonne. That is all.

But seriously, this was a really good episode, between Rick finally taking charge, Michonne saving Andrea, and the Prison at the end, I'm EXTREMELY excited for Season 2. I mean honestly, only one of my favorite characters is still alive, and my least favorite character (Cough! Shane... >.> wink is dead. So it really can't get any worse....oh god please tell me it's not going to get worseohgodohgodohgoddddd

Sweet Bunny

I'm curious to see if Andrea will be uber miffed at the group for abandoning her. While they had no choice and assumed that she had been mauled by the flood. I'm glad she managed. While I liked Andrea in the comics better than TV-Andrea, I think that she's going to grow into herself a bit better. But, I think she might also be bitter.

Fatcat

My favorite character will probably survive to the end emotion_awesome

Devoted Cleric

11,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Clambake 200
Psychotic Canine

But seriously, this was a really good episode, between Rick finally taking charge, Michonne saving Andrea, and the Prison at the end, I'm EXTREMELY excited for Season 2. I mean honestly, only one of my favorite characters is still alive, and my least favorite character (Cough! Lori... >.> wink is dead. So it really can't get any worse....oh god please tell me it's not going to get worseohgodohgodohgoddddd

Fixed.
=P lol

5,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Generous 100
Ehh im overall happy with the season finale but I'm still bitter they killed off shane, he was my favorite. BUT now im hopefull that merle will come back like they said. The group needs at least one a*****e. Also I was so worried for andrea. I didn't like her so much until the season finale, in my opinion anyone who trys that hard to live should. Also I hope Daryl doesn't ever die, I hope he n glen just get fed up and leave but I doubt it, that would be anticlimatic so it prob wont happen.

Fanatical Zealot

I can't for season three!!! 8 months is too long. gonk
I have an idea of who the new antagonist is going to be. He's a really sadistic man in the comics. I hope the show can air some of the gruesome things he does with people in the comics. Hopefully season 3 lives up to the twisted events the comic book series portrays.

4,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Beloved Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
andrea will be vfine with michonne around

Partying Streaker

I'm super excited to see Michonne. I hope her character is every bit as crazy and bad a** as it was in the comics.

Shane is dead, they'll find the prison soon, and the Governer is definetly going to be in the next season. Things are looking up.

Though, the thing with the last episode: where the hell did all the zombies come from? It just felt way too contrived to have a hundred of them show up at the farm when there had hardly been any there before for the rest of the season. And don't tell me it was the gunshot, because there have been plenty of thouse without attracting the herd.

Ah, well, here's to Season 3 starting off on the right foot.

Novallus's Princess

Chatty Winner

Psychotic Canine

But seriously, this was a really good episode, between Rick finally taking charge, Michonne saving Andrea, and the Prison at the end, I'm EXTREMELY excited for Season 2. I mean honestly, only one of my favorite characters is still alive, and my least favorite character (Cough! Shane... >.> wink is dead. So it really can't get any worse....oh god please tell me it's not going to get worseohgodohgodohgoddddd
you mean season 3.

They had a mid season break during the second one. What you just saw was the season 2 finale.

Season 3 starts in October.

yuminniee's Waifu

Premium Garbage

Piston Baroque
I'm super excited to see Michonne. I hope her character is every bit as crazy and bad a** as it was in the comics.

Shane is dead, they'll find the prison soon, and the Governer is definetly going to be in the next season. Things are looking up.

Though, the thing with the last episode: where the hell did all the zombies come from? It just felt way too contrived to have a hundred of them show up at the farm when there had hardly been any there before for the rest of the season. And don't tell me it was the gunshot, because there have been plenty of thouse without attracting the herd.

Ah, well, here's to Season 3 starting off on the right foot.

It showed how they got there in the beginning of the finale episode. The Walkers from the city saw a helicopter and started following it. it led them to the woods by Herschel's farm, and then when they heard the gun shot(when Carl killed Walker Shane) they all started to go towards where the sound came from.

Interesting Lunatic

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
So yeah, my favorites been dead. [Dale, who wasn't even supposed to die ANY TIME SOON -COMICFAN RAGE-]

I am excited to see where this all goes though. Season 3 is going to be a blast. The season 2 finale, for the most part was...cool?

I don't know, the first like 30 minutes at the farm, was bad a**. But kinda pointless. They had the whole team split, just so they can form up 10 minutes later. I guess Hershel was made into a bad a**. Two zombie bait characters died that no one can even remember their names, and yeah that's about it.

After those 30 minutes, everything seemed amazing.

But yeah, this show is kinda taking a major turn off from the comics, then suddenly wanting to jump back into them. I noticed alot of comic book fans are getting pissed off.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff