Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've heard a lot of Whovians refer to the first Doctor they ever saw as "their Doctor", and naturally that one is bound to hold a special place in their heart.

So, I was curious, you was YOUR first Doctor?

Mine was Matt Smith. XD

Premium Pumpkin

15,440 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Converter 500
~My first?
The first, of course.
He looked like Einstein.
T'was cool.~
Mine was Peter Davison, I believe. Five Doctors was one of the first episodes I saw.
Christopher Eccleston was my first real exposure but if you want to get technical it was Tennant since I saw a few of his episodes on the sci fi channel (before it became sy fy).

Friendly Stalker

Christopher Eccleston.

Newbie Explorer

Fashionable Prophet

4,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Tycoon 200
Tom Baker when I was little. They were showing reruns on our local pbs station.

Beloved Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
mine was Christopher ecclsyon the 9th but ive seen ferther back
My first was Christopher Eccleston. I've seen at least one season of every Doctor. I have to finish Two's and Seven's runs, and then, I'll be complete! biggrin
RoseTyler05
My first was Christopher Eccleston. I've seen at least one season of every Doctor. I have to finish Two's and Seven's runs, and then, I'll be complete! biggrin

Damn. Good for you! Which one's are your favorites?
x0_FATIMAGIC
RoseTyler05

All the Doctors are pretty fantastic in their own ways. But, my favorites come down to... Oh God. This is hard.

Umm...

Nine, Ten, Six, and Five. Eight's pretty awesome as well, but I'm holding off on adding him until I really get to know his character through the audio adventures.
RoseTyler05
x0_FATIMAGIC
RoseTyler05

All the Doctors are pretty fantastic in their own ways. But, my favorites come down to... Oh God. This is hard.

Umm...

Nine, Ten, Six, and Five. Eight's pretty awesome as well, but I'm holding off on adding him until I really get to know his character through the audio adventures.

Cool beans. In terms of classic Doctors, I've only seen bits and pieces of One, Two, and Four, and I like Four a lot.

I recently started watching the TV movie since Eight seems to be so popular around here.

Cat

17,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Technically Matt Smith. It was Christmas, I was half passed out It still counts!

But I went back and starter from 9 like the next morning. So kinda Christopher Eccleston too. :/

Dangerous Lunatic

5,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Eight, but i consider eleven mine.

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Christopher Eccleston for me .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff