Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ladykiller

User Image

Seriously, Give Daryl more god damn screentime.
lets kill zombies
User Image

I couldn't agree more.

Gekko

When it comes to the talking dead I wish the captions were faster. Oh and i would like for them to kill t-dog. I agree i think daryl should get more time on screen
Yeah. It could improve on just about everything.

Especially character development.

Seriously. I will never get over how they ruined Tyreese. That is to say, they failed to include Tyreese and instead used T-Dog as the token black guy.
Saedist
lets kill zombies
User Image

I couldn't agree more.

Just like T-dog.
Rawnald Gregory Erickson
Yeah. It could improve on just about everything.

Especially character development.

Seriously. I will never get over how they ruined Tyreese. That is to say, they failed to include Tyreese and instead used T-Dog as the token black guy.

Definitely. Only a few characters really get much development. They've made T-dog the black guy laughing stock of the series. Seriously sick of that. I wouldn't be shocked if he died next episode.
I also think they really waste time with unimportant details/scenes, causing the episode to seem like nothing really happened. Have you noticed the pace only picks up near the end of every episode? Its getting a bit irritating.

Adorable Hunter

I would like for the characters to be better. I hate just about everyone X.X

Fatcat

lets kill zombies
User Image

User Image

User Image This

User Image

Wealthy Noob

5,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
Funklepuss
Saedist
lets kill zombies
User Image

I couldn't agree more.

Just like T-dog.

This. All of this.
They need to cut out pointless scenes in the show and give t-dog some more screen time. Come on, what if he is a gangster in disguise.

Popular Phantom

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
wahmbulance common sense burning_eyes wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance burning_eyes
The producers need to hide spoilers more efficiently as well. It's already been spoiled on who will die next episode and how. Disappointing.

Vicious Darling

11,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cheercrusher 50
The producers should pick up the pace. You know the show is stagnating, when it isn't the first on that's day watchlist anymore. And I really, really want it to be... but sadly it's more and more just because of how much I like the comics. I wish they could bring back first season's producer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff