Welcome to Gaia! ::

You got that right fights drop mogas cash today ahhhh !!!!

5,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
I know right! But I would like to know what the drop rate is as I've only had 1 moga cash right now out of about 20 fights
Le-Sponge-Ahoy
You got that right fights drop mogas cash today ahhhh !!!!

Hi there,

Yup, you are right. To read more on it, please check out this thread: New Feature!

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Awesome also got 1 moga cash

now if there was only some kind of basic trading system for all whales we got in collections

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
i got 3 moga cash in a row but since then did not get a single one sad
i have already done about 40 fights

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
I got 3 also so far in about 30 battles

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
13manu

dude even 3 moga cash a day is awesome , probably if you play more you will get 5-10 meaning you will have chance for NK( 15 moga cash) pretty soon for free ... i do not want to see anything but happy faces lol

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
I am really happy. biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
but sleepy too. lol

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
1BigJuice
13manu

dude even 3 moga cash a day is awesome , probably if you play more you will get 5-10 meaning you will have chance for NK( 15 moga cash) pretty soon for free ... i do not want to see anything but happy faces lol

where did you get those cash?
what i want to know is whether at same place or not?
i got one at east summer road, then at warmwood trail and then at west summer road
13manu
1BigJuice
13manu

where did you get those cash?
what i want to know is whether at same place or not?
i got one at east summer road, then at warmwood trail and then at west summer road

I've been getting some at Bushfall, that was a nice little surprise tbh. I was expecting to see a card rather than moga cash!! smile

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
i collected 7. it is not so easy but at least now there is a way
I have got about 8 in about 40 fights and i'm doing the new missions for the Design your own moga contest winner smile

5,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
Le-Sponge-Ahoy
I have got about 8 in about 40 fights and i'm doing the new missions for the Design your own moga contest winner smile

I got a new quest that came up, telling me to go to cortex but when I look at the details it's blank. And when I try to get to Cortex I can't get any further than Lazuli Grove because the battle there won't load it just sends me back to the map
Whitepawprint
Le-Sponge-Ahoy

I got a new quest that came up, telling me to go to cortex but when I look at the details it's blank. And when I try to get to Cortex I can't get any further than Lazuli Grove because the battle there won't load it just sends me back to the map

I have founfd the game to be very buggy today. Send a bug report would be the best bet. I'm stuck at hevenly greens atm lol
Whitepawprint
Le-Sponge-Ahoy

Hi there,

Your next step would be to click here to contact the Moga Customer Support Team.. They should be able to help you directly with your issues.

If you haven't gotten a reply please make sure to include a separate email address inside your report. Sometimes your Spam filter, or even your ISP's will delete our response before it gets to you. Make sure the secondary email is not the same as your Facebook one (So if you use Hotmail normally use Gmail for the secondary one)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff