Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you feel ignored by the developers and mods whenever you post in this forum?

Yes, I feel ignored. 0.7 70.0% [ 21 ]
No, I do not. 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 5 ]
No opinion. 0.13333333333333 13.3% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]
1 2 >

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
If you are reading this...

Dear bChristLike,
Please come back! You were the only moderator on monster galaxy discussion pages who I felt gave an honest response to our questions and was sympathetic to our complaints!

Tamers of gaia, do you feel ignored by the developers? If so what do you think could be done to change that? What would you like to see in this forum?

Please vote in this poll.

This is not meant to be a complaint or an insult to the developers, but I know some of us feel ignored and I want to see just how many people that is!

1,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Yes many tamers feel ignored or thier complaints and issues are not being listened to. The biggest one being the CI and events being Extremly unfair and not as good as they used to be.

1,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Le-Sponge-Ahoy
Yes many tamers feel ignored or thier complaints and issues are not being listened to. The biggest one being the CI and events being Extremly unfair and not as good as they used to be.

and we got another bug... devs are not working properly.. they only know how to fix the CI and not fixing the over all game... if they are only working properly we wont have new bugs every week... they only want our money... gonk scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
krusnik20
Le-Sponge-Ahoy

and we got another bug... devs are not working properly.. they only know how to fix the CI and not fixing the over all game... if they are only working properly we wont have new bugs every week... they only want our money... gonk scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

Looks like Dexter and Claus use 2 turns per fight not 1 anymore , i reported Dexter , hope some1 reports Claus ASAP

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
yes i feel ignored when i say please reply to the gaia staff they don't do it, or answer my questions... i mean some questions

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
1BigJuice
krusnik20
Le-Sponge-Ahoy

Looks like Dexter and Claus use 2 turns per fight not 1 anymore , i reported Dexter , hope some1 reports Claus ASAP

I will do it, you should too.
+1 scream

They never care or respond, and if they do the answer is always condesending, rude, or threatening (ban you).

First off to start improving things they need to improve communications. Right now a gaia staff member (who everyone knows and will stay unnamed) needs to stop and they need to get someone else to respond and give us our answers. Right now we are getting ignored, being spoken to in a condesending and rude manner, and when they have no more to say they threaten. Is this how we should be spoken to? NO!

Second, the devs need to come back and finish this game. Feels like they feel like they have done enough and it's time to make tons of money and just left. So they need to come back address issues and finish the game. BC IT'S AWESOME!

Third, this is just a thought and more of an request, but all of us who were spoken down to and given absolute bull answers with no heart and felt ignored should receive nice apologies. Along with that they need to apologize to ALL their users from all the bugs who lost interest and thousands of items (from the amount of days down), and give something back to us for all of that.

ANYWAYS, this is my opinion on what they should do. If you agree you can +1 me, and gaia staff unless you have something nice to say PLEASE don't say anything at all!

Thank you, sincerely,

All of your paying customers. biggrin

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
chiefswill
+1 scream

They never care or respond, and if they do the answer is always condesending, rude, or threatening (ban you).

First off to start improving things they need to improve communications. Right now a gaia staff member (who everyone knows and will stay unnamed) needs to stop and they need to get someone else to respond and give us our answers. Right now we are getting ignored, being spoken to in a condesending and rude manner, and when they have no more to say they threaten. Is this how we should be spoken to? NO!

Second, the devs need to come back and finish this game. Feels like they feel like they have done enough and it's time to make tons of money and just left. So they need to come back address issues and finish the game. BC IT'S AWESOME!

Third, this is just a thought and more of an request, but all of us who were spoken down to and given absolute bull answers with no heart and felt ignored should receive nice apologies. Along with that they need to apologize to ALL their users from all the bugs who lost interest and thousands of items (from the amount of days down), and give something back to us for all of that.

ANYWAYS, this is my opinion on what they should do. If you agree you can +1 me, and gaia staff unless you have something nice to say PLEASE don't say anything at all!

Thank you, sincerely,

+1

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
looks like the pole is pretty one sided.

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
One of the main issues that i have is need for some kind of basic Trading system

If Gaia does not want to let players trade with each other thats fine, at least make one tab in sky shop called "trade" where we can trade useless moga for some other items .. i don't care what the rates are even 1SS would help , or 500g, avatar clothes.. anything lol

Currently i have 108 unclaimed moga ( 44 are whales ) from collections cards and this number is increasing daily , i will never claim these moga because i already have 2 duplicates each why do i need 50 duplicates lol, i am not in business of competing with neighbors who has the most useless moga

Another idea would be for SuperSpin customers, that they can trade duplicates with each other or maybe let them trade 2 moga duplicates they got in super spin for another free super spin
1BigJuice
One of the main issues that i have is need for some kind of basic Trading system

If Gaia does not want to let players trade with each other thats fine, at last make one tab in sky shop called "trade" where we can trade useless moga for some other items .. i don't care what the rates are even 1SS would help , or 500g, avatar clothes.. anything lol

Currently i have 108 unclaimed moga ( 44 are whales ) from collections cards and this number is increasing daily , i will never claim these moga because i already have 2 duplicates each why do i need 50 duplicates lol, i am not in business of competing with neighbors who has the most useless moga

Another idea would be for SuperSpin customers, that they can trade duplicates with each other or maybe let them trade 2 moga duplicates they got in super spin for another free super spin

agreed!

Fashionable Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
chiefswill
+1 scream

Thank you, sincerely,

+1 ....Well put, Little Flower, Well Put...^^

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
1BigJuice

If Gaia does not want to let players trade with each other thats fine, at least make one tab in sky shop called "trade" where we can trade useless moga for some other items .. i don't care what the rates are even 1SS would help , or 500g, avatar clothes.. anything lol

yeah that is how it should be.
13manu
1BigJuice

yeah that is how it should be.

I agree qas well we need a way to trade off premuim mogas. I put an idae in the feature requests page where there is essentially a shop where you sell your mogas and get a credit and you can then buy the ones yopu want. and it's only for the premuim mogas

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff