Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why haven't they made this official yet? Why are we waiting? Why can't they just give in to our demands and let Ten run up those stairs with that torch? Honestly.
Hell, if David Tennant gets to run any part of the route, I would be ecstatic.

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
That certainly would make it very interesting indeed.

Sparkly Lunatic

Yes, but if that happens it would happen after people disappear and then reappear in the stadium.

10,500 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Celebrating one of the worst episodes of Nu Who. Let's make it happen.
Agreed with everyone.
Yumiki G
Yes, but if that happens it would happen after people disappear and then reappear in the stadium.

Ah ha ha but TV footage is broadcast a few seconds behind real life so it can be edited. Explanation: when everyone disappeared from the stadium, Torchwood edited the footage and we don't get to see it. You'll only know for sure if you go.

Noble Inquisitor

22,025 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Restorative Spirit 250
I agree 100%. Tennant should carry the torch ;D
Unofficial Leah C
Hell, if David Tennant gets to run any part of the route, I would be ecstatic.

RIGHT!?! biggrin
I really would love that, I would actually watch the olympics if that happened.
Fujimi Senshi
Yumiki G

Ah ha ha but TV footage is broadcast a few seconds behind real life so it can be edited. Explanation: when everyone disappeared from the stadium, Torchwood edited the footage and we don't get to see it. You'll only know for sure if you go.

how did you get a tardis?

Shady Zapper

I'd giggle my butt off.
purplefan100
Fujimi Senshi
Yumiki G

It's the imaginary friend item. Also, n00b tip (that a lot of non-n00bs don't know), if you click the drop-down menu under a person's avatar, one of the options is 'display equipped items'. That helps more times than not.
Fujimi Senshi
purplefan100
Fujimi Senshi
Yumiki G

It's the imaginary friend item. Also, n00b tip (that a lot of non-n00bs don't know), if you click the drop-down menu under a person's avatar, one of the options is 'display equipped items'. That helps more times than not.

O.o thanks awesome.
Fujimi Senshi
purplefan100
Fujimi Senshi
Yumiki G

I check it. It just talks about your clothes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff