Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who's your favorite character on Avatar: The Legend of Korra?

Korra 0.28125 28.1% [ 27 ]
Mako 0.072916666666667 7.3% [ 7 ]
Bolin 0.14583333333333 14.6% [ 14 ]
Asami 0.041666666666667 4.2% [ 4 ]
Tenzin 0.03125 3.1% [ 3 ]
Jinora/Ikki/Meelo 0.03125 3.1% [ 3 ]
Lin Beifong 0.11458333333333 11.5% [ 11 ]
Iroh 0.072916666666667 7.3% [ 7 ]
Amon 0.041666666666667 4.2% [ 4 ]
Other 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 96 ]
1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 >

Decided to make a thread dedicated to all the superhero cartoons. From Captain Planet and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles to Young Justice and Ben 10. Name a few of your favorite superhero cartoons.

Horridon's Spouse

Romantic Shapeshifter

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
x“We will always be brothers. We are bound together.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxDanny Phantom and Ben 10 are a couple of my favorites. I can't really think of any other ones at the moment. Unless you count Transformers, the Autobots are kinda super hero-ish.
Chiisana Tantei
User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image
x“We will always be brothers. We are bound together.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxDanny Phantom and Ben 10 are a couple of my favorites. I can't really think of any other ones at the moment. Unless you count Transformers, the Autobots are kinda super hero-ish.
Those are a few of my favorites also. I guess you could count Transformers as superheroes also.

Anyone remember Street Sharks and Biker Mice from Mars?
NEW POLL!!!
My most favorite super hero cartoon has to be Legion of Super Heroes. It's a rather unknown cartoon, and was cut short when the CW switched over to the 4Kids Saturday Morning Crapfest. crying

Malevolent Gaian

I'm seeing a severe lack of the Ripping Friends in this poll...
Mashed Potato Jones
That's why there's an "other" option, thank you for posting that though.
Liechtensteinerin
My most favorite super hero cartoon has to be Legion of Super Heroes. It's a rather unknown cartoon, and was cut short when the CW switched over to the 4Kids Saturday Morning Crapfest. crying
I loved that show and saw both seasons. I wish it did continue, especially with that really cool future Superman, but the way it did end was good. It didn't leave us hanging with a new threat atleast.

Malevolent Gaian

Kid Kryptonite
Mashed Potato Jones

True enough. But yeah, they were enjoyable for their short run. Freakazoid is another favorite of mine.
Mashed Potato Jones
Kid Kryptonite
Mashed Potato Jones

True enough. But yeah, they were enjoyable for their short run. Freakazoid is another favorite of mine.
I never liked that Ren and Stimpy style of cartoon, it's too much for me. I remember actually throwing up watching an episode of Ren and Stimpy and Ripping Friends looked just as stupid.

Now, Freakazoid was a great cartoon. I loved all those old WB cartoons like Toonsylvania, Histeria, Tiny Toon Adventures, and Animaniacs. They're not superhero shows, but they're stll really good.

Dangerous Visionary

I would love to see Swat Kats get re-made.
Miss-dark8607
Not me, I'm still waiting for Thundercats to come back on.

Dangerous Visionary

Kid Kryptonite
Miss-dark8607

Meh. I rather both.
Miss-dark8607
Kid Kryptonite
Miss-dark8607

Meh. I rather both.
I don't think there's anything they can do to improve it. It seemed like at the time it came out was perfect and now kids these days won't like it as much. Not like they can do an anime style with cat people like they did with Thundercats, it would just look like a clone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff