Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

If zombies were invading your camp what would you do?

Dig a ditch and hide in it. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Hide in a tree. 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 1 ]
Kill all you can. 0.27777777777778 27.8% [ 5 ]
Shoot yourself in the head. 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 2 ]
Shoot in the air and maybe you might get lucky and kill them all. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Build a log cabin and hide in it, doubt you will have enough time. 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 1 ]
Run like hell. 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 2 ]
Hug a Zombie. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Run untill you get to a car and GTFO. 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 4 ]
Bite a Zombie. 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]

( >^_^)> Please choose one of the above. <(^_^< )

Beloved Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
RUN AND KILL scream

5,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
These options suck. :/

Bite a zombie? Really?

I'd understand if that was a joke option, but it's like every single option in that poll is a joke option. Build a log cabin? Shoot in the air and hope you kill them all? What are you talking about? First off, how many walkers? What kind of weapons do I have in my arsenal?
I did this just for fun, Not everyone likes all serious topics. And people can imagine what kind of weapons you have because your never limited. stressed

5,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Mayhem Alpha
I did this just for fun, Not everyone likes all serious topics. And people can imagine what kind of weapons you have because your never limited. stressed

But you are limited. You're not going to have a nuclear warhead in your camp, just sitting around.
Subject 23
Mayhem Alpha

But you are limited. You're not going to have a nuclear warhead in your camp, just sitting around.

That all depends on where your camp is now doesn't it. cool

5,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Unless you're camped in the middle of a top-security US nuclear weapons storage, which is impossible, because those are sealed tighter than the CDC was, it doesn't matter where you're camped. There's no nuclear weapon. And there are also no laser guns, plasma cannons, sub-atomic particle blasters, magical corpse-seeking bullets, super-kevlar armor, zombie antidote, etc.

Giving people a limitless amount of options is boring. For instance, I could say

"I'd fire one shot from my magical corpse-killing gun, toss on some super-kevlar armor that is 100% resistant to zombie bites, and even covers my head, grab my fresh batch of antidotes, and act like nothing is wrong"
Subject 23
Unless you're camped in the middle of a top-security US nuclear weapons storage, which is impossible, because those are sealed tighter than the CDC was, it doesn't matter where you're camped. There's no nuclear weapon. And there are also no laser guns, plasma cannons, sub-atomic particle blasters, magical corpse-seeking bullets, super-kevlar armor, zombie antidote, etc.

Giving people a limitless amount of options is boring. For instance, I could say

"I'd fire one shot from my magical corpse-killing gun, toss on some super-kevlar armor that is 100% resistant to zombie bites, and even covers my head, grab my fresh batch of antidotes, and act like nothing is wrong"

Ok, how do you delete a topic because I'm never gonna hear the end of this?

5,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
Sure you will. I have to go to work. Now. So you won't hear any more of it. Not tonight anyways. biggrin
Subject 23
Sure you will. I have to go to work. Now. So you won't hear any more of it. Not tonight anyways. biggrin

lol, well have a great day and leave me alone. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces