Welcome to Gaia! ::

The developers are probably still working on the game as if they arent, who is creating the new exclusive mogas?
Yes what you said is exactly correct. You will have more choices which is very important because there will be times you have to adjust your team based on your opponent's team.

However, my point is simply this: Are you willing to keep using a super spin for a Galactic moga with only 1% chance of getting it?

You might be willing to do so...but others like me aren't. If I get it then that's great! If not then it's fine. I'm not complaining with what Gaia implemented. Everything in this world is always more of a business than a service. Even sports is more of a business! And what Gaia did was the right move for a business. I was only trying to point out that old players who got the evolved galactics are lucky because new premium players are not so lucky with getting those. At least if you are an old premium player, you have a lot of galactic mogas which used to be much easier to get. I'm part of that category so I'm just saying that at least I got those old galactics

So go with these STUPID MOGA DEVS and KCUF yourself... This GNICKUF devs aren't listening of many people complains because of a IDIOT guys like you! If you want to waste your money with this GNIKCUF STUPID GAME so be it.... But us??? We're not as STUPID as YOU! scream scream scream scream scream
all i hear is QQ the devs are taking my money... simple solution QUIT BUYING THE SPINS!!! there done

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
xSaved2Servex
LSD TV
xSaved2Servex
tynexus26
i know monster galaxy wants to make money with the super spins with people trying to get the galactic mogas but its a rip off when you do it over 20 time and dont get it they need to make it easyier or there going to lose alot of costumers

I think that will be the format starting now. You can only get a galactic with 1% chance. I think old premium players are actually lucky since the old format of the CI actually gives you a much much higher chance of getting a Galactic Moga since they can be evolved.

If you're going to think about it...having more than probably 6 galactic mogas is already useless since we are only allowed to have 3 mogas at a time. Having more wouldn't even help razz

I'm actually an old premium player and I haven't gotten a galactic since Nian but I'm still glad that I got to get the old Galactics that can be evolved because thinking about it...getting more galactics wouldn't even make my team stronger blaugh

First of all there is a good chance that we might be able to make 6 moga teams, if you look at the spots three say comming soon. However, since the devs aren't working on this game anymroe maybe not.

Second, having more choices means you can change up your team, some combinations of mogas work better together than others.

Yes what you said is exactly correct. You will have more choices which is very important because there will be times you have to adjust your team based on your opponent's team.

However, my point is simply this: Are you willing to keep using a super spin for a Galactic moga with only 1% chance of getting it?

You might be willing to do so...but others like me aren't. If I get it then that's great! If not then it's fine. I'm not complaining with what Gaia implemented. Everything in this world is always more of a business than a service. Even sports is more of a business! biggrin And what Gaia did was the right move for a business. I was only trying to point out that old players who got the evolved galactics are lucky because new premium players are not so lucky with getting those. At least if you are an old premium player, you have a lot of galactic mogas which used to be much easier to get. I'm part of that category so I'm just saying that at least I got those old galactics biggrin

Who said I was willing to spend money. Don't put words in my mouth.

6,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
crotchiwin
all i hear is QQ the devs are taking my money... simple solution QUIT BUYING THE SPINS!!! there done
That´s the best we can do! just dont use it until the change the spins or just put the mogas in the store (Like other NORMAL games stare ) i quit the spins too mrgreen

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
LSD TV
xSaved2Servex
LSD TV
xSaved2Servex
tynexus26
i know monster galaxy wants to make money with the super spins with people trying to get the galactic mogas but its a rip off when you do it over 20 time and dont get it they need to make it easyier or there going to lose alot of costumers

I think that will be the format starting now. You can only get a galactic with 1% chance. I think old premium players are actually lucky since the old format of the CI actually gives you a much much higher chance of getting a Galactic Moga since they can be evolved.

If you're going to think about it...having more than probably 6 galactic mogas is already useless since we are only allowed to have 3 mogas at a time. Having more wouldn't even help razz

I'm actually an old premium player and I haven't gotten a galactic since Nian but I'm still glad that I got to get the old Galactics that can be evolved because thinking about it...getting more galactics wouldn't even make my team stronger blaugh

First of all there is a good chance that we might be able to make 6 moga teams, if you look at the spots three say comming soon. However, since the devs aren't working on this game anymroe maybe not.

Second, having more choices means you can change up your team, some combinations of mogas work better together than others.

You might be willing to do so...but others like me aren't. If I get it then that's great! If not then it's fine. I'm not complaining with what Gaia implemented. Everything in this world is always more of a business than a service. Even sports is more of a business! biggrin And what Gaia did was the right move for a business. I was only trying to point out that old players who got the evolved galactics are lucky because new premium players are not so lucky with getting those. At least if you are an old premium player, you have a lot of galactic mogas which used to be much easier to get. I'm part of that category so I'm just saying that at least I got those old galactics biggrin

I said you MIGHT be willing to. Not you ARE willing to. The only reason why I said that was because I don't know whether you are indeed willing to buy or not so MIGHT is the best word to use. I'm not putting words in your mouth biggrin

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Amatirazu

You might be willing to do so...but others like me aren't. If I get it then that's great! If not then it's fine. I'm not complaining with what Gaia implemented. Everything in this world is always more of a business than a service. Even sports is more of a business! And what Gaia did was the right move for a business. I was only trying to point out that old players who got the evolved galactics are lucky because new premium players are not so lucky with getting those. At least if you are an old premium player, you have a lot of galactic mogas which used to be much easier to get. I'm part of that category so I'm just saying that at least I got those old galactics

So go with these STUPID MOGA DEVS and KCUF yourself... This GNICKUF devs aren't listening of many people complains because of a IDIOT guys like you! If you want to waste your money with this GNIKCUF STUPID GAME so be it.... But us??? We're not as STUPID as YOU! scream scream scream scream scream

Hmmm...Did you just read what I wrote above? I just said..."You might be willing to do so...BUT OTHERS LIKE ME AREN'T" Wasn't I saying that I am not willing to spend my money on this kind of system?? I'm not sure if you just missed that... biggrin

I am not supporting Gaia for doing that kind of system: $400 for a Galactic is not even worth it. I hate the system and I hope they change it back the way it used to be. But you always have to understand that Gaia is a business and more likely it is profit oriented since not all businesses are that way but most.

I think the difference between the two of us is this:
You hate the Galactic CI System
You don't support the Galactic CI System
You don't try to understand how a business works and why they did that

I hate the Galactic CI System
I don't support the Galactic CI System
I understand how a business works which makes me understand why they did that CI System.

And please...you don't need to curse and be angry because it NEVER helps biggrin

6,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
xSaved2Servex
LSD TV
xSaved2Servex
LSD TV
xSaved2Servex
tynexus26

I said you MIGHT be willing to. Not you ARE willing to. The only reason why I said that was because I don't know whether you are indeed willing to buy or not so MIGHT is the best word to use. I'm not putting words in your mouth biggrin

You obviously haven't read any of my other posts on this forum then. Its better just to not say anything like that in the first place.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff