Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
This is a private OneXOne between:
Little Sholac & MinikoMaki
Do not post unless one of us...But feel free to read along.

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

[url=][imgright][/imgright][/url]
The name I go by is [color=colorone][Nickname if any][/color], but I am really called[color=colorone] [Name][/color].
Obviously I am a [color=colorone][race][/color], and don't I look good for being[color=colorone] [age][/color].
If you haven't Noticed by now I am [color=colorone][gender][/color], and i can't help if i'm[color=colorone] [sexuality][/color].
By the way I l o v e...
[color=pink]♥[/color]
[color=pink]♥[/color]
[color=pink]♥[/color]
But I can't help but hate...
[color=crimson]☠[/color]
[color=crimson]☠[/color]
[color=crimson]☠[/color]
Now here is a glimpse at my past...
[color=colorone][bio][/color]

User Image
The name I go by is Dragon, though only my master's call me that, but I am really called Ixis.
Obviously I am a Ice drake, and don't I look good for being 31.
If you haven't noticed by now I am male, and i can't help if i'm pansexual.
By the way I l o v e...
Water
Ice
Fishies
Hot weather
Lack of water
Warm places
Stolen from his parents by raiders even before he hatched. From there he was sold to a slave trader who knew something was wrong with this large chunk of gold ore the raiders said they found. From there he was hatched and well coddled after all the slaver didn't know that eventually he would take a human form, it was at this point he suddenly became something that would be worth more then anything. The first person he was sold to his job was simply to act pretty and simply laze about after all not many people owned a dragon as a slave. However this master was old and died, from then he had been sold and bought a few times though always sold again, he is currently sitting and simply waiting to be sold once more, likely for more then the last time after all as a dragon aged their value always rose.

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
The name I go by is Grell, but I am really called Grell Sefeus.
Obviously I am a Chimera, and don't I look good for being 36.
If you haven't Noticed by now I am male, and i can't help if i'm homosexual.
By the way I l o v e...
My Dolls
My meat
My Good Slaves
Rude People or Idoits
Bad Pets
My Dolls Being Touched
Grell comes from a simple life, or so he calls it simple. It was one full of test and trails, constantly seeing if he was good enough to be there. Because of this he tends to test his slaves as well, but it is good for them to be well rounded and be of proper use to him. Though his past was rougher at first he grew up to be a successful man, with a business involving designer clothing. He can tend to be tough on his slaves, but at some points he is playful and sexually taunting to the males. Constantly spanking at them and trying to tease them in dishonorable ways.

The House:
Grell's House

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageUser ImageHere there be Dragons.
Ixis

white space duh

The first thing greeting a person when they entered this place would the the small of damp and rot. Though it is easy to tell that the rot if of wood, the support beams seemingly holding up against all odd even though for the more magical of races they could feel the hum of magic in the air. The shelves where lines with various odd objects from collars, to tags and even cute little charms all seemed to make this appear like a shop that sold nothing but what the shelves showed. However people knew and often only came here to pick up the slaves, while they were legal to own, selling them was still something other of the matter. one only had to decent down to flights of stairs before coming into a room with cages of various side, each holding a creature, humanoid in some and not so much in others, all in a cage scarcely bigger then their own size. There was only one was was not in a cage built like this but in fact the cage might as well have been a heaven large and roomy even with the collar around the small neck the boy sitting in the center simply resting there on the floor of the cage his chest slowly raising and falling as his fingers tapped on the metal beneath him.

This boy was Ixis a rare prize for any slave owner and a price that matched just how rare he was. his hair a bright white and his complexion looking as if he would die at any given moment. his body wrapped in white roped though it seemed unlike the others shivering in the cold of the barely lit underground cells he was more then content to sit there and bask in the cold. The reason for his cage being the way it was, simply if they made it any smaller he would simply break out and then they would have trouble getting him into the cage once more after it had been fixed after all dragons where hard to catch and even harder to keep cage, unless it was big enough and strong enough, and since this cage was obviously not strong enough. He was given more then enough room.

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

Grell was in need of a new plaything, for all of his old was bored him and had a lack of interest among them anymore. With a sigh of bored him he tapped at his chin the throat, while is driver took him to the place he did is shopping. Starting to hum he waited for the door to be opened, once they arrived noticing already the dingy and dilapidated looking place. Showing no care of that he headed inside in silence, an evil and sinister snicker like giggle leaving him. Slowly he looked through the collars and charms, always picking one or two up for the sake of his toys to have something new and shiny for a while. Not that he always cared about their wants and desires. In the reality of it he knew better, if they are happy in the end he would truly be the happy one. Once he finished finding what he needed, he headed down stairs with his long, red robe like designer jacket swaying behind him.

Once down stairs he examined each slave with his eyes that sat with in the cage before continuing onto the next. Nothing seemed to catch his eye at first, though he did wonder about the large cage with the tinier looking boy in it. With out a word he looked to a keeper with questioning eyes, before motioning to the cage itself. Finally a word came from his lips, only a single word would he speak to his undesirable man. "Explain." As he waited for the explication, his eyes looked the boy over carefully. Stepping closer shortly after to try and get a better look at him. With a slight tilt in his head and a left eye brow raised he interrupted the keeper's reasoning to speak to the boy. "Darling little thing you are, such a shame you are all caged up." Slyly he smirked as he bent over to try and look at the boy's eyes directly wanting to keep contact with them. Soon a smile graced his lips and he straightened himself up completely. Turning away he dug out his little purse full of money and looked towards the keeper. Bring him, I am taking the little cutie home with me." With a soft snicker he headed back up stairs, leaving the purse on the floor as he headed to the stair way itself.

Waiting upstairs for the keeper and the boy himself, he let out a sigh or bored. Wondering if his new doll had arrived yet in the near by doll shop. Shifting slightly his attention was once more pulled to a shiny dark blue collar, the thought of it being around his new pets neck starting to enter his mind. Glancing over he grabbed it along with a tag to get engraved with the boy's name on it. Walking over to another shop keeper he gave his desires of what was to happen to the tag to him. "The dragon boy, put his name on this please." With a respectful nod the person quickly got to work on what was asked of him, all while Grell waited patiently for his new found play thing.

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ixis

white space duh

To Ixis himself he could have cared less about the person that had entered the shop but he knew better then to just expect it to be a person getting a collar for their pet cat. His eyes fluttered opened when he heard foot steps in the room, not those of the male who fed him, or that disgusting slop that they called food here. Was a fish really far to much to ask for? Well apparently it was as his eyes locked onto the bright red hair simply watching as he rolled onto his back to simply examine him a soft growl leaving from him the moment the other dropped the fund and deemed it time to leave. The heavy key that was to his cage only came out and as the other watched him wearily he placed it in the lock until the heavy sound of the lock turning caused him to almost wiggle with excitement, almost, no he was better then that. he would well freeze the man to death in here if he as so much as tried to get him out of his comfy spot. From there he rolled until he was once more on his stomach. The other male already having entered the cage though he slowly made his way over before snapping and making his way off again. This brought a curious gaze from him along with his head lifting to watch though he knew what the other had from the moment it was pulled out. Making his way to the edge of the cage he slid out to follow the other as he made his way up the stairs to the main show room his eyes following what the other male held in hand though he himself had yet to speak. "Sir, here he is, you might want to use this though to keep him following." The clerk stated motioning to the fish in his hand.

However either unfortunately for the Clerk, Ixis was tired of being taunted as his draconic head a velvet like black appeared his form having shifted with ease and his teeth closed around the limp hand and all just to get the fish. Had the male been human, he would be down one arm, however the moment the teeth bit through the liquid that the arm now was simply escaped until the arm was back where it belonged, minus one fish. it was them promptly swallowed as the sat there once more in human form the same clothes resting upon his body a happy and content smile on his face.

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Location:Slave ShopI'm With..:Ixis, Shop Keepers & DriverOOC:N/A

User Image

Glancing over as the creature side of the boy showed itself for the first time in front of Grell, causing him to giggle with delight. It excited him when a pet showed off so quickly, even if it wasn't meant like that in reality. To Grell it was like playing a game really, it always was to be like that in his little world. "I see the little cutie pie likes fish, maybe if he is a good boy I will buy some for him." Winking to the boy he looked to the keeper and smiled, before turning to leave. Quickly though he stopped and looked back towards the boy, then to the other keeper, hurrying to get the tag so he might read it. Tilting his head at the tag he smirked and looked to the boy for a few moments.

Speaking in a playful tone, yet dark tone he pointed a statement and question to the boy. "Ah, so I call you Ixis. I shall get this little darling some fish if he comes with me. What do you say Ixis?" Waiting for the reply he stood their, noticing the boy seemed at ease in the chilly weather, which caused him wonder. Saying nothing he took note as well of his white hair, it amusing him for a moment. Before his attention went directly to the boy, in hopes he might be able to speak to him. He had yet to read the entire paper work on his new little play thing, so he only knew so much about already. But in time he would figure out this interesting boy and probably grow bored of him as he did the rest. Though in way he hoped such things wouldn't happen to quickly.

Looking to the door, his driver walked in and signaled to his watch about the time. With a sigh and a nod he looked towards Ixis with a smile, trying to coax him to the waiting car. "Come deary, let us go get you a decent meal you shall enjoy. Anything your little heart desires, I will try and get for you today." Slowly he stepped towards the door, hoping the boy would follow suit and not make him have to cause a scene so soon after buying him. It wasn't like he wasn't giving a good deal to the boy, a free meal and anything else, to a point, he desired. Most slaves would jump at such a chance, at least that is what Grell remember from past experiences.

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ixis

white space duh

Watching the red head he simply didn't speak though the other watched him and even seemed to bait him with fish as he simply watched letting his mind slowly maul over this. All the fish he could eat, or that slop that awaited him down there, the choice was well rather simple as he stepped forward making his way along the path. Making his way to the others side he let the other finish speaking before his own mouth opened, the orifice once lines with sharp teeth seemed to now only have very prominent k9's "Fish is better then the slop they serve here." he stated softly though he more then readily followed along causing the jaw to literally drop from the shop keeper as Ixis simply enjoyed the still cold weather, it would heat up once more and then he would find his world in a horrible place, for now he would enjoy the lovely weather with out complaint. He still needed to observe the other, from the sentences he had hear the other speak he had already made a few well observations.

First, he was clearly not human, he smelled to strange for that, and he knew even humans could have a horrid natural scent that they themselves couldn't smell. The second, he was flirting with him or so he was led to believe most other people simply called him their precious investment, though each of them wasn't very cleaver in hiding from him what they truly wanted him for, nothing more then a precious adornment to be sold to the highest bidder when they grew board, however for now he would follow thing person.

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

Leading the way out to the awaiting car and driver, the door opened for the both of them by the same man as before. With out a word Grell got in and motioned for the boy to follow suit, by patting the seat beside him. Smirking he scooted over a bit more, wanting to make the feeling comfortable for the time being. "Come deary, let's not dottle, we must hurry before the stores close." Once Ixis was in the car, the door would be shut behind him and the man would walk around to the driver's seat. Clearing his throat Grell leaned on the window and waved his hand at the driver, signally for him to go as soon as they could. Though his eyes stared out the window, his attention was still focused on the boy completely.

Finally he looked over after a few minutes of driving and spoke clearly and calmly, laying out the rules of his house hold to him. "As I am sure you know already Ixis, each master has their own rules. And to be fair to you I shall tell you such, so you do not cause trouble among my house." Pausing he watched the boy making sure he was listening to everything he was being told. "First and foremost, my word is law and shall be obeyed over any other's word. Secondly I have a small collect of dolls in a spare room, enter that room with out myself their with you and you shall never see the light of another day. They are precious items to me and shall stay such, understand so far?" He once more paused and waited for the boy's reply. Also he decided to wait for the other rules to be said, since they were arriving at the store where the fish for Ixis would be bought.

Stepping out of the car once his door was open, standing their and waiting for Ixis to follow. "Come deary your choosing you own meal." With a gentle smile, he stepped back and waited for the boy to get back out of the car. When he did, would be when Grell started off to the story. Going slowly at first so the boy might stay up with him and not cause trouble, or so Grell had hoped.

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ixis

white space duh

As the other spoke after the car started moving Ixis wanted to laugh the other hadn't finished the paper work yet had he? if he did he would know the personality flaw that master's adored of him, he followed orders, regardless of what they where to a key, the only one he didn't follow was to kill himself as he simply listened giving a nod of his head to each rule. when the care slid to a stop again he could only blink his eyes watching the area as he sniffed the air lightly before happily following after the other as he soon made his way around sniffing the air lightly as if searching for a specific scent. the other had told him to choose his meal and thus he would do that. then again his preferred fish was anything but cheap, as he sniffed his way before finally stopping as he watched the area for a few moments before nodding his head. "This one." he stated softly, he didn't know if it was from whom ever his parents where or if it was where he was before hatching in that mans place but the smell of the fish there was the same he knew before finally breaking free from his shell. his gaze turned to the other before once more looking to the stand his eyes watching the numbers there but not understanding what they meant though he could tell you what it was.

it was here that he decided to simply toy with his hair the while locks where comforting to him though it was another thing he didn't understand but he wondered if only for a moment if he would just be eyes candy for the other.

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

Grell followed the other as he searched, staying quiet and just watching him with the slightest of amusement. Though he was unsure at first what he was doing he felt no need to ask, for in time the answer would show itself and in which it did. Nodding he looked back to the driver signaling with his fingers to get four of them before he himself turned away asking a question to the boy. "Four be enough, or shall I get you more dear?" Looking over his shoulder at the boy he waited for an answer for a moment before speaking once more, hoping not to cut the boy off in mid-sentence. "Better yet tell the driver how many for you dinner tonight and then have him take you to the near by grocery section, find anything else you may need. Please don't worry about the amount it may cost, I will tend to it. Tonight is all about you." Turning his head away he wandered off to find his doll store, which was the next store over.

Once their he took another small bag like purse out of his jacket and searched through it to pay for the cost of his newest addition in his doll collect. "Thank you, Sir." Was all he said as he left and went back to find his driver and Ixis. After a short while he did, the driver following Ixis around as if he was his servant as well. Though he never said a word to the boy even when his true master was gone, it was as if he was mute. Though really it was a punishment he received a while back, the loss of his tongue. The drive was one of many of Grell's slaves, he to have felt the wrath and true anger of him. Clearing his throat to make his make his presents known to them, he watched Ixil with an amused smile. "Find everything you wanted Dear, and I am sure my dinner is being bought as well." Raising a brow towards the drive who was quick to nod a yes to the questioning statement.

With a smirk turning to a smile, his tone once more became cheery and playful. "Well my little ones let us get what ever else is needed and enjoy are feast for the night." Waiting for the driver to lead the way to get the remaining supplies and then pay for them. Grell would follow behind, staying close to Ixis' side more for the fact of wanting his company then anything else right now. Walking along the isle ways his eyes dashed about at everything, watching it and reading it carefully before continuing on ward. Though his thoughts did wander at times to other things, mostly about questions on his pet. 'Does he truly cause such trouble to need a large cage, or is there something I have yet to read on the paper work about it. It seems he is more interesting then I was first led to believe.' Shrugging to himself as he thought, seeming to be in his own little world now.

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ixis

white space duh

As four where told to get he blinked as the other asked if he needed more. "No I don't need that much." he stated softly and in truth, one of these fish would tide him over for a time after all he would freeze them solid before gnawing on them to his hearts content. As the other left telling him if he needed anything else he only blinked looking at the driver with him before once more returning his gaze to the stall, four would last him a while he would be more then content with that though his gaze drifted to the driver once more as he coughed signalling the others return. he had explored though that much was certain though nothing was got as they made their way back he followed along his eyes searching for everything and anything to keep him amused with as he blinked once more before suddenly stopping as he let his gaze drift around his nose sniffing the air lightly. A soft growl passed from him before he simple moved closer to the new "master" his eyes watching as a rather large man made his way by glaring at Ixis as he passed obviously he two knew each other.

"Actually allowed out this time?" he sneered before his gaze drifted to Grell. "Be careful he might run on ya." he state a smirk crossing his features. "I'll catch him free of charge for ya if he does." the man cackled as this another soft growl passing from Ixis' throat though he was standing closer to his current master.

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Location:The StoreI'm With..:Ixis, Diver, & StrangerOOC:Blecks...

User Image

Looking down at Ixis when he first growled before following his gaze to the other that came close, unsure at first what the problem was. Though soon it became clear they knew each other on more of a level then Grell cared for at this point. Listening to the man speak a soft expression crossed Grell's face as he stepped in front of Ixis and looked the man on directly. "If I ever need a pet caught I will be sure to call for you. Though unlike some brutish people, my pets enjoy their time with their master. Now good day to you Sir, I must continue my shopping and be off." Snapping his fingers towards the driver and Ixil, he went to move around the man and leave. His eyes soon glanced back with a hissing noise of disgust leaving him, sound that much like at snake.

It was quite clear that Grell was not found of the other at all, more so to the driver when he saw the forked tongue slip out to taste the air and the man's scent. He wanted to remember this scent clearly and thus the actions that were taken to do such. Soon though he spoke is words directed to Ixis once more. "Come my dear, don't play with the brutes of this world. They tend to think to much with their arms instead of their mind." Snickering at his own comment he stood a few feet past the man, waiting for Ixis to come back to his side so they might continue on ward.

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Ixis

white space duh

After the other spoke Ixis nodded following the other. A portion of him wished to attack the male but another portion simply told him he would bide his time. As he watched the other male a suddenly snake like tongue peeking out causing his eyes to blink with child like curiosity as he watched it though he followed along. His lips parted once more as he watched the male. "How long is the weather like this?" he asked raising a brow slightly though his gaze drifted forward once more as he did watching the other slave, or so he had come to assume after all no driver would ever take that much abuse from a person. or at least it seemed like a sort of abuse. Making his way he could still smell the fish and this brought a happy purr from him though it was a strange noise for a dragon to make as his gaze drifted to the other hoping he would be able to eat them raw or simply freeze them to gnaw one. "Also do they have to be cooked?" he asked softly hoping the other would say no then he could have his own fun with them.

Devoted Poster

8,825 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image

Soon they were headed back to the car, and his attention was drawn back to Ixis as he spoke. Shrugging he looked towards the driver before glancing back to Ixis himself. "I believe about another month or so dear. As for you dinner, I do not believe you need it cooked do you?" Looking over at the boy he waited for his answer, though still getting back into his car when the door was open. Patting the seat for Ixis to follow him in and take his seat once more so they might go home. When he did, the door would once more close behind him and the driver would take his place in the front of the car. Starting the car, the drive then backed out of the parking stall before heading straight forward and onto the road, to head home.

As they drove Grell boredom grew, and so did his lack of attention to Ixis for most of the duration of the ride. Only once did he look over at the boy and then to the bags with food in it. Leaning down he pulled out a bag of chips and started to nibble, though stopped when the drive looked up. With a roll of his eyes he placed the open bag of chips down and sat in silence once more, only to stare out the window and watch the world go by. The hour and half long drive drug on to Grell, and he was unable to think of anything interesting to do or say. Only staring at the window or to a black bag the sat next to him. When he did look at the bag a soft smile would cross his lips, showing some signs of complete and utter happiness. But that would end soon after he looked out the window and his face when to an uncaring and neutral smile.

Glancing up he noticed them pulling into the large entrance way to his mansion, muttering to himself about it. Though he looked to Ixis and spoke in a happy and playful tone once more. "Welcome Ixis darling, this is home." The car pulled up into a round circle drive way and stopped in front of a large and grand looking doorway. Looking out the window at the door way he shrugged once more before getting out on his own this time, the driver grabbing the bags and heading inside with out a sound. Looking back at from the stair way leading up to the doorway, Grell waited for Ixil to come, his black bag in hand. Giggling with excitement, he couldn't wait to show his new doll to the others and then show Ixis around the mansion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff