Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gambino Gaian

Like it says on the tin in the subject.
I bought the serafuku bow. I equipped it. I got nothing.

I've noticed I'm not the only one left out so I'm making the thread to see exactly how many we are that didn't get the item.

How it's supposed to work

arrow If you don't have one already, buy a serafuku item from Edmund's shop H & R Wesley. I've seen people discuss whether you can use other items as well, but the serafuku is supposed to be fool proof (and cheap).

arrow Equip the serafuku item.

arrow Sailor Moon-related freebie ends up in your inventory.

exclaim Obviously, this didn't work for some of us. Would be nice if someone could explain what we're doing wrong sweatdrop

Conversationalist

The Sailor Moon anniversary was on March 7th.

It is now March 8th.

20th anniversary celebration is over.

The game.

Lucky Cat

Did you do this today? If so, then you are out of luck, because grant was only active yesterday, on anniversary day.
The_Witch_Aryllia

I also didn't get it. Upsetting, I know. Just a heads up...you'll probably get a lot of people trying to rub in the fact that they got one and you didn't. Ignore people like that, they aren't worth it. This will become like the cat faces event. gonk

Invisible Friend

I didn't get one either. I purchased, equipped and saved the white serfuku tie but the item grant isn't in my inventory.

Swashbuckling Sentai

I heard that it doesn't work with the recolors of the items, could be that?

Magical Girl

35,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
All Honey
I didn't get one either. I purchased, equipped and saved the white serfuku tie but the item grant isn't in my inventory.

When did you do that?

Invisible Friend

phoebe-chan
All Honey

When did you do that?
Today when I found out about it. Afterwards, it appears as though I was too late. Won't be spending gold to try something like this again.

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
Buy it in the marketplace.
booty grab till you got enough like everybody else.

I'm glad the anniversary was on my birthday yesterday. smile

Magical Girl

35,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
All Honey
phoebe-chan
All Honey

When did you do that?
Today when I found out about it. Afterwards, it appears as though I was too late. Won't be spending gold to try something like this again.

You could always buy it in the marketplace. That's what I did.

Invisible Friend

It's ok, thanks though.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
They could really have made the thing two or three days. I feel guilty for not spreading the word about it more, but I didn't think it would only be one day = /

Invisible Cat

SilverEgg
The Sailor Moon anniversary was on March 7th.

It is now March 8th.

20th anniversary celebration is over.

The game.

Yesterday my sister never got the item. She put on the bow as well.

Grumpy Codger

26,875 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Worthy Challenger 25
It seems you needed to equip the older serafuku stuff. I equipped the navy colored "winter" serafuku that could be bought further back in Edmund's shop, and the item was granted to me. It's really too bad it didn't seem to work with all the serafuku stuff since there seems to be some confusion there.

The admins granted frogs to those who missed the Leap Year grant through a dev notice- perhaps if enough users complain about missing this event they will do so again, or reactivate the serafuku for a few days? It'd be nice.

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
I got my item yesterday (the 8th). I equipped the pink skirt and got it just fine. I've heard that some items work and some don't. So try the pink skirt if you can and see if that will work for you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff