Welcome to Gaia! ::

When they aren't.

Like, I'm a pretty decent looking guy. But you don't see me throwing my face into my sigpic because there's no need for me to flaunt it to people who I have no real consideration for wanting to get to know more.
I don't feel the need for validation from strangers.

Yet it appears all these ugly people get a single handout compliment and all of a sudden I see their nasty face, fat bodies all over the forums.

Like, if you're attractive and feel some shortcoming in life that needs to be fulfilled by compliments then alright. But if you're ugly.

Then, Please.

GTFO.

Any opinions out there?

TL;DR- People be crazy ugly on Gaia.

Anxious Fatcat

Well, well. Aren't we cool right now? smile
Based Shark
Well, well. Aren't we cool right now? smile

Psh, In my own mind I am atleast. That's satisfactory enough.

DukeV027's Pardner

Wheezing Streaker

POST PICS OR YOUR UGLY.

Newbie Noob

don't really have an opinion on this
so long as the photo isn't offensive in any way, i won't mind it, regardless if the person being displayed is attractive or not
User Image
ℕ☉Σ
●━━━━━━━━━━━━●

User Image
emotion_awesome

OG Member

12,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
To be fair for this post you MAY look nice on the outside.. but inside you're rather ugly, some people seek comfort off others and need that boost to help them feel better about themselves.

You can't know the reason why some put their photo up but to catagorize them all as the same, as sad people who desire attention is wrong and an ugly point of view, doesn't matter if they don't please your eye, they don't need you to shove that at them when all they seek is acceptance.

Questionable Sex Symbol

12,275 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Contributor 150
Questing for my goddamn horns back
1.0mil/7.5mil
ಠ_ಠ
donors

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

O.G. Gaian

Rainbowed Weed
POST PICS OR YOUR UGLY.

<<Implying that a picture would help
Most internet basement dwellers who rage about cute people are very ugly
to begin with
bunniku
don't really have an opinion on this
so long as the photo isn't offensive in any way, i won't mind it, regardless if the person being displayed is attractive or not

I wish I were that tolerant. But I just find it extremely selfish that they put everyone else through having to see their face.

If I wanted to see an ugly face I'd walk downtown to the Wet Market.
User Image
But I've also seen quite a few attractive people on Gaia.
You have to lose some to win some.
User Image
GumdropTurtle
To be fair for this post you MAY look nice on the outside.. but inside you're rather ugly, some people seek comfort off others and need that boost to help them feel better about themselves.

You can't know the reason why some put their photo up but to catagorize them all as the same, as sad people who desire attention is wrong and an ugly point of view, doesn't matter if they don't please your eye, they don't need you to shove that at them when all they seek is acceptance.

I can't at a glance tell if your insides are ugly. But I can with your outsides.

The reason I'm on the internet is so that I can avoid face to face communication with people and be selective about whom I'm talking with.

And obviously I'm not shoving this thread into thousands of people. While thousands of people are getting an ugly face shown to them.
The Comic Book Villain
Rainbowed Weed
POST PICS OR YOUR UGLY.

<<Implying that a picture would help
Most internet basement dwellers who rage about cute people are very ugly
to begin with

Or we just have standards by staring into the mirror so much we become self-conceited and believe everyone should look as good as ourselves.

Take your pick.

9,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Some people put pics in their sig just so people KNOW what they look like. Not because they think they are attractive. I actually like to see the person I am talking to, hence knowing I'm not talking to a 50 year old man/woman. In short, I don't care what people choose to put in their sigs. It's their business, not mine. My opinion sweatdrop
Faia of the Flame
User Image
But I've also seen quite a few attractive people on Gaia.
You have to lose some to win some.
User Image

Like I previously said, there's nothing wrong with being attractive. It's only the ugly people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff