Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,225 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
~Honrald~

Honrald set his hand on the pummel of his sword and frowned watching the guardian ramble about something "Terrible to be stuck just sitting here..doing nothing" He shook his head for a moment then snapped his eyes back to the guardian as he attacked the girl that was standing there "Hmm, he didn't get her" Honrald actually smirked slightly but it faded quickly as he leaned back against another tree just watching what could be one hell of a fight.

Honrald moved his sword around on his side, he felt uneasy, usually he felt perfectly at home in shadowy areas, but in this forest he felt the energy of something weird he's never felt it before, it past over and through him making him fidget and stand up straight "Hmm..what is that?" He turned his head a few times but saw nothing, he listened and hear nothing so he relaxed and tried to let it go for now.
Atlus shook his head slowly as an answer to Inaru. "Don't kill him." He heard steel clang against steel as Inaru blocked the Darknut's attack.

"Don't be afraid to knock him on the head a few times, though. Perhaps you can knock a few of his memories back into place."
In all honesty, Atlus simply needed soldiers. All he had so far was Inaru. And as strong as she was, one soldier was still only one soldier. No amount of power can completely erase the need for numbers. Perhaps the Darknut could be manipulated to Atlus's ends. Regardless, the Gibdo first needed to see how strong he was.

Dangerous Slayer

18,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Inaru frowned at not being allowed to kill the darknut, but still she would do as her master commanded of her. She leaped into the air and brought her swords crashing down towards Eliot's helmeted head.
Silently, he made his way close enough until finally, a small, unusual group came into view. Taking another step, he shifted past the base of a large tree, he His moment to investigate the group was suddenly interrupted by a deep, dark presence that suddenly overcame his seances.
He flinched slightly, reaching a hand out to steady himself.

However, his palm rested upon a surface that was neither tree trunk or a bush of any sort. His eyes glanced over, only to see the figure of a hardly noticeable black figure hidden in the shadow of a tree.
Swiftly retreating his hand from the man's shoulder, he took a step away from this ominous other, his surprised expression quickly changed, a nervous grin crossing his lips.

"Ah .. f-forgive me! I didn't notice you there .."

His voice was as warm, and as smooth as silk, his words came out in a melody almost like that of a songbird.

Dapper Lover

Eliot Impaz
~The Lost Soldier~
User ImageUser Image

Eliot brought his shield up over his head to defend himself, only to feel the force of the attack, and to have his shield and gauntlet shattered by the force of it. He rolled to avoid anymore damages caused by the attack from the woman, and then stood, holding his sword in a defensive position, using it like a shield. "Do not destroy this armor!" He yelled, pointing his bare hand at the woman. "This is my penance!"

He swiped his hand through the air, and felt the crackle of magic beneath his skin. Four bubbles flew from the tips of each finger, each popping and become kunais in mid flight, heading for the woman's chest. He then dropped the hand to his side, a series of other bubbles coming from his palm and shaping outwards until the popped and he was left holding an axe.

Dangerous Prophet

"I'm called Fala. I suppose you can call me that too," She shrugged as the flower carried her over to him. She was glad he didn't ask about her parents again, and she was wondering how much more she could cryptically answer before she got so impatient, she strangled him with a vine that had the answer carved on it. She figured he either didn't care enough or he figured it out for himself.

4,225 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
~Honrald~

Honrald's eyes widened in shock as they flashed an eery red "The hell?!" He quickly stepped to the side his hand tight on his sword "...Well..that was kind've the point there, not being noticed" He narrowed his eyes and let the glow subside while he slowly released the handle of his sword "You might want to be careful though" Honrald jabbed his thumb at the guardian, the girl, and the other person who were standing a little bit off to their side.

"If you wandered into that I doubt you'd have time to even say you're sorry" He smiled coldly at the guy standing before him, he noticed something and almost laughed out loud but stopped himself as he started chuckling "Might I ask why you're lurking through the woods?" Honrald lifted his eyebrow and leaned back with his arms crossed.
His eyes momentarily flickered over to the sudden commotion of the girl attacking the armored man, destroying his shield.
But he didn't let his gaze leave this new other for long, as he brought his attention back to him.

"Ah, I appropriate your concern."

He said flashing a smile at him. as he ran a hand through his white locks. He gave a soft shrug at the mans question.

"Just wandering about, I suppose. And when I noticed the commotion, curiosity got the better of me."

As he spoke, he silently studied this dark man. He was far from pure or good, but he was not the one who had caused the disturbance through the land. That much he could tell from the simple touch he had made to his shoulder. His darkness was .. different. Alien, and unlike anything else he had encountered. It was unnerving being near him.

The elegant sheathed rapier on his waist began to silently vibrate, giving off an extremely high pitched whine like strained metal under to much weight, inaudible to most humans.
His body went rigid from the sudden shriek of his blade, his expression hardening.

"If you don't mind my asking, who exactly are you ..?"

Dapper Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Let music notes of old...

"Fala, huh?" Enoch began sloshing through the gentle river current on his way to the domain. "Neat name." He strummed a few cords on his guitar and sang, "Fala-la-la-la-la!"

He laughed, "I like names that can be put to a tune." He grinned at her, trying to cheer the girl up who seemed to be in the constant state of a poor disposition. "Hey, what's that gnarly light you have there? I've been wondering." The zora referred to the glowing bottle she had on her.

...carry us to the future.

Dangerous Slayer

18,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Inaru brought her swords up in front of her, slashing them into the kunais, sending them flying back at Eliot. She looked up and he suddenly had an axe. She didn't think much of it and ran at him fast. 'His armor should be making him quite slow, which gives me quite the advantage.' She thought to herself as she suddenly jumped and rolled around to his backside, slashing up at his back as she jumped to her feet.

Dapper Lover

Eliot Impaz
~The Lost Soldier~
User ImageUser Image

The kunai themselves popped before reaching Eliot, and barely moving his arm, his large sword was moved behind him to block the attack. "I said, quit destroying my armor." He growled, throwing the small axe in front of him, two bubbles stuck to the handle and blade.

The weapon spun through the air with a whir, coming back around passed him for Inaru's neck.

Dangerous Slayer

18,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Inaru stepped towards Eliot then dropped to her knees, bending back so that her head almost touched the ground, sliding between his legs, her swords out to hit his ankles. 'Your command is easier said than done master...' She thought as she slid.
User Image
User Image

~Chaos~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current location: In Castle Town

Chaos was grabbed by Arkhan. Chaos instantly recognized the person that grabbed him as the minish being tortured by the little girl. "I see you managed to escape the grip of the young girl." He wiggled his arms out from his sweaty grip. Chaos has heard about Minish being able to change size, but it was a forgotten magic and something that was a taboo in the minish realm. "I highly suggest hiding before the guards get here. Turn back into your minish form. We can evade these giants a lot easier that way." He said nonchalantly. He killed a potential rapist without a second thought or regret, but even he had boundaries. "Hurry up...We can hide behind the barrel over there." He pointed to it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The red horse carries war, and the black horse, famine. Upon those tiny backs, bear their great calamity."
Atlus watched Inaru and the Darknut battle. The magic had been a surprise, and had piqued the Gibdo's interest. Regrettably, that would have to wait.

Atlus's may not have been fully recovered but he could sense something. Two somethings, actually. He smiled. "So they think stealth is enough to avoid detection... Inaru! Whatever you see or hear, don't stop fighting him." Three fairies strayed from the glowing halo above the Gibdo's head, fluttering over to circle Inaru. Just in case she need some rejuvenation. "Your new goal is to knock off as much armor as possible."

He turned away from the battle and held his arm out in the direction of the two beings he sensed. A pair of black shadowy arms shot from his palms, extending and reaching out towards the two men. In mere moments that had wrapped around the torsos of the hidden observers and pulled them back to Atlus with blinding speed so that they were directly in front of him. The hands faded.

"And who might you be?"

(OOC: Just cuz I feel bad, I will say this. Atlus's current sate of over-poweredness is not permanent. In fact, soon enough it'll go away T.T So I thought I'd have a little fun before that happens. And in case I was unclear, the sneaky duo is Demitri and Honrald.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff