Welcome to Gaia! ::

giggleboxforevabby
LadiiS504
Mayor Gravity
Saberie
Mayor Gravity
Kitty Fellatio
white people have been slaves too just everyone forgets cause it wasn't as recent as black slaves there basically just milking it still for something that no black person on earth at this very moment experience anyway.
When were white people slaves? the only time I can think of is with Moses in Egypt, and they weren't really white, more Middle-Eastern.
They were in Europe during the medieval ages, and some Native Americans took white people for slaves, just as whites did to Native Americans. I digress, this has little to do with Black History Month.
Yeah, but it's better than arguing with the trolls that started with the thread (and I was curious)

Troll b***h im cuter than you you must be talking bout yo mama i dont play them games not wi lil children atleast

excuse me for asking but do you live in a trashy neighborhood filled with trailers? I have nothing against trailers, (I have friends and family that live in them and I know that they dont always contain trash) but do you even have a GED?

p.s. Saying your cuter than someone over the internet just kinda makes you seem ugly, desperate and probabley obese.

1 im in school 2 im not ugly nor obese are you just cause i said im cuter then her hm.. mabey i was talking about avatars duh use brain or you dont have one

Friendly Regular

Aside from 4chan and similar websites/forums, white people generally don't think that at all. O.o
What are you basing this information on?
Because it should be? Obviously.

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
LadiiS504
giggleboxforevabby
LadiiS504
Mayor Gravity
Saberie
They were in Europe during the medieval ages, and some Native Americans took white people for slaves, just as whites did to Native Americans. I digress, this has little to do with Black History Month.
Yeah, but it's better than arguing with the trolls that started with the thread (and I was curious)

Troll b***h im cuter than you you must be talking bout yo mama i dont play them games not wi lil children atleast

excuse me for asking but do you live in a trashy neighborhood filled with trailers? I have nothing against trailers, (I have friends and family that live in them and I know that they dont always contain trash) but do you even have a GED?

p.s. Saying your cuter than someone over the internet just kinda makes you seem ugly, desperate and probabley obese.

1 im in school 2 im not ugly nor obese are you just cause i said im cuter then her hm.. mabey i was talking about avatars duh use brain or you dont have one

Yup I was right, I dont see a Diploma in your future, let alone a GED.
1. learn to spell.
2. try to make a little sense!

Everyone has a brain idiot otherwise we wouldnt be ALIVE.

im not ugly nor obese are you just cause...? that makes no ******** sense.

M-A-Y-B-E
T-H-A-N

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
Kamen Rider Amazon
giggleboxforevabby
Kamen Rider Amazon
in my humble opioion it's because they're ignorant racists

your an ignorant racist who cant spell. Not all white people think the same thing, and not all white people are racist.

sigh these noob trolls nowadays

listen dumb troll, I specifically quoted "opioion" from op for the lols and it would seem you didn't read op at all and in case you did, you didn't grasp anything at all, your reading comprehension = -35 , go back and read what the ******** the thread's about noob and in the meantime go back to school

No one named "opioion" commented here. Its spelled O-P-I-N-I-O-N. WTF was there to grasp? The person that started the thread was a racist ********], yeah I got that.. noob???? Ive been on this site for six years!

Romantic Genius

7,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
skullcrushergurl
Not over here they don't! I let them know!
"Hey can you get me a glass of water?"
"Do it yourself. Slavery ended a while ago"

oohhhh okay, nice

Conservative Businesswoman

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
LadiiS504
Give me your opioion on why whites will think its still slavery/segregation time period.

They don't and you're a moron.
ElviraMurkham
LadiiS504
Give me your opioion on why whites will think its still slavery/segregation time period.

oh forreal cause last time i checked a moron could spell like this nor be able to communicate with people
giggleboxforevabby
LadiiS504
giggleboxforevabby
LadiiS504
Mayor Gravity
Saberie

1. learn to spell.

M-A-Y-B-E
T-H-A-N

for one people may have a brain but be stupid so think about that two i have a better chance to a diploma and are a GED than you do so ******** off like really though
Salvatore Graziano

hy just so you can sit on your a** and beat black people

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
LadiiS504
giggleboxforevabby
LadiiS504
giggleboxforevabby
LadiiS504

1. learn to spell.

M-A-Y-B-E
T-H-A-N

for one people may have a brain but be stupid so think about that two i have a better chance to a diploma and are a GED than you do so ******** off like really though

Um I passed highschool already hun, I graduated with 34.5 credits and 4.0 GPA, I got a 34 on my ACTs. Im majoring in World History. Im engaged to be married to a pretty wealthy guy.

YOU STILL MAKE NO ******** SENSE!

No, Im not ******** off.

Do you even know what a GED is?

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
LadiiS504
ElviraMurkham
LadiiS504

oh forreal cause last time i checked a moron could spell like this nor be able to communicate with people

Your right, a moron does spell like you and cant communicate!

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
LadiiS504
Salvatore Graziano

Someone needs to beat you! Im serious! Your so ******** stupid I cant even wrap my mind around it let alone understand how you figured out how to get onto this site! Really, someone needs to slap your parents and grade school teachers!
LadiiS504
Salvatore Graziano

Something like that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items