Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gaia_star gaia_star emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart yum_shrimp yum_shrimp yum_salmon yum_salmon cat_ninja cat_ninja
O.O
I..definitely like the live action better..

5,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
I seriously want who ever made that to make animated versions of the lost episodes and/or audio dramas.
haha! that kinda was awesome!

5,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
I do not know how I have not stumbled upon this forum before. HELLO.

Generous Genius

7,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
the art

is terrible

and those accents on those thugs

were terrible

no

just

no

Dapper Cat

Mn, nah. Personally, I don't think Japanese cyberpunk mixes well with Doctor Who.

Well, that and OtaKing's art is not to my liking at all.

Dapper Lunatic

10,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Doctor of Cheesemaking
the art

is terrible

and those accents on those thugs

were terrible

no

just

no

Friendly Stalker

I thought it was kinda cheesy and stuff at first, but thought it had some potential. However, the moment I saw that typical anime chick with the pink hair, scantly clad outfit, and huge ******** eyes, I thought "No. Just ******** no."

8,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Professor Song
I seriously want who ever made that to make animated versions of the lost episodes and/or audio dramas.
I agree with you.

Witty Healer

8,275 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Well gee, a decade ago, when we were still caught in the emptiness I would have been happy with anything but....

Dapper Informer

No, just no. My main problems are that the Doctor is using pure violence, that pink haired chick who's character has absolutely no visual faults (that's really bad) and I hope she's going swimming with how she's dressed, the voices, and most of all the art style.

Karasunosaki's Prince

Feline Friend

17,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
I could see a Doctor Who animated series doing well (if they, you know, actually get some decent animators on board), but that one in particular... Eeeeehhhhh. I'm in agreement about the artstyle, and Generic Animu Sexpot #1387 does not an interesting companion make.

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
no, just no
They've had official Doctor Who animated adventures. There is no need for unofficial adventures. Especially ones where Three is a kung fu master who knife hands people who threaten him. I know that John Pertwee was actually a martial artist and that Three was also such, but he still had all of the physical prowess of a real old man.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff