Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Conversationalist

11,375 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
For those who haven't heard of the free online MMO or have heard and have reservations to play it, here's an online interview with Doctor Who executive producer Caroline Skinner about the game:

Doctor Who: Worlds In Time Caroline Skinner Interview

Enjoy!

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
I tried playing the game and it was fun at first but when I try to converse with people or join guilds nobody wants anything to do with me usually so I stopped playing.

Trash Model

16,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Black Friday Ruler 25
Rikku Hajime
I tried playing the game and it was fun at first but when I try to converse with people or join guilds nobody wants anything to do with me usually so I stopped playing.

Friend me. I'll talk with ya XD (my username is Ceaen there)

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ceaen
Rikku Hajime

How do I find you I don't know of a friend search engine on there. My character's name is Lidea (cause all the good names are taken lol)

5,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Rikku Hajime
Ceaen
Rikku Hajime

How do I find you I don't know of a friend search engine on there. My character's name is Lidea (cause all the good names are taken lol)

I did not think about that. Um, come and try to find me? I'm on Ember right now.

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Professor Song
Rikku Hajime
Ceaen
Rikku Hajime

I did not think about that. Um, come and try to find me? I'm on Ember right now.

Find me on earth cause I only have 3 planets unlocked so far.

5,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Rikku Hajime
Professor Song
Rikku Hajime
Ceaen
Rikku Hajime

I'll be waiting on Earth in that case.

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Professor Song
Rikku Hajime
Professor Song
Rikku Hajime
Ceaen
Rikku Hajime

Are you maybe in a different realm then me cause I only see 2 people on earth unless one of them is you.

5,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Rikku Hajime
Professor Song
Rikku Hajime
Professor Song
Rikku Hajime

Are you maybe in a different realm then me cause I only see 2 people on earth unless one of them is you.

Are you still in the Auton Invasion, or post invasion? That may be why we don't see eachother. (I'm post invasion)

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Professor Song
Rikku Hajime
Professor Song
Rikku Hajime
Professor Song
Rikku Hajime

Are you still in the Auton Invasion, or post invasion? That may be why we don't see eachother. (I'm post invasion)

My next mission is menace in venice.

5,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Rikku Hajime
Professor Song
Rikku Hajime
Professor Song
Rikku Hajime

My next mission is menace in venice.

Yep. That's the problem. Let me know when you complete Earth and then we'll be able to find eachother.

I'm going to post in the suggestion forum and suggest they add a "find friend" feature.

5,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Just realized I can visit Invaded Earth. I can chill there and see if you can locate me.
I love playing it, my sister sits near me and watches me play! blaugh Anyway, I just completed Earth, and currently in Ember ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff