Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey Tamers,

First, we want you to know that we care about Monster Galaxy and everyone of you tamers very much. While there have been some recent events that forced us to make structural changes internally we *do* in fact still have a dedicated team focussing on MoGa. While it is true that the team isn't as big due to former MoGa team members working on exciting new projects for Gaians, etc. we are not forsaking MoGa.

Note, we *are* aware of some of the outstanding issues in the game and we *are* working toward getting them fixed as soon as possible. Your disappointment is justified and we will make every effort to turn this around. Internal obstacles have prevented us from swiftly tackling these problems but we *will* overcome them and get MoGa back to the great game experience you deserve. Expect to see bugs like the gifting issue gone within the next week. We apologize deeply for the inconvenience.

Thank you for bearing with us.

The Monster Galaxy Team

10,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Thank you bChristLike for letting us know what is going on. But my only question is : What happened to weekly evolutions?
bChristLike
Hey Tamers,

First, we want you to know that we care about Monster Galaxy and everyone of you tamers very much. While there have been some recent events that forced us to make structural changes internally we *do* in fact still have a dedicated team focussing on MoGa. While it is true that the team isn't as big due to former MoGa team members working on exciting new projects for Gaians, etc. we are not forsaking MoGa.

Note, we *are* aware of some of the outstanding issues in the game and we *are* working toward getting them fixed as soon as possible. Your disappointment is justified and we will make every effort to turn this around. Internal obstacles have prevented us from swiftly tackling these problems but we *will* overcome them and get MoGa back to the great game experience you deserve. Expect to see bugs like the gifting issue gone within the next week. We apologize deeply for the inconvenience.

The Monster Galaxy Team

well there we go, a solid answer at last. having SOME from of feedback (aside from "we know it's a problem, call support" and "we know about it, working soon" wink makes it much much easier to deal with the wait =^.^=

1,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
bChristLike
Hey Tamers,

The Monster Galaxy Team

thank you.. crying
hope that you can fix mine too.. i still cant convert my gcash to moga cash.. im already waited 12 hours or so but still not fixed... crying
what about the weekly evolutions
Thank you devs, maybe another moga tamer appreciation day ahaha. . .

pls pls pls. . . .
I love the new game features, gives people more of a reason to play Gaia.

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
How about some Moga Cash for free to compensate the ss we lost with the bug?
1 galactic moga will do. . .

Distinct Hunter

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

6,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Its great to know that, i hope get fix soon and i hope the evos back to the game mrgreen

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
its not looking promising right now:

1) Tons of bugs including gifting system , its impossible to play game without SS
2) Ridiculous chance items positioned only for hackers and to rip off paying customers ... meaning paying customers can not get galactic moga due to 1 in 100 odds or they can spend $400 on average to get one ...but maybe
3) Not doing anything about hackers, hackers are "best tamers", it takes 2 mins looking at my neighbors and i can identify all hackers, they get every galactic moga from chance items and do not get any duplicates like we do ... one of my neighbors has like 8 galactic moga including last 4 chance galactic moga ( what are the odds he has Mercy killer, Carnage, Nian and Bushidon but no chance items duplicates like paying customers ) .... Another neighbor hacked 9 legendary copies of level 50 Edgehog ... i mean this is so obvious hacking how come you are not doing anything about it ????
4) Slow communication / slow bug fixing problem takes weeks to communicate or fix bugs ... this is why there are so many hackers if you can not fix simple issues how you going to deal with them

I will give this game another month to see if you can pull something off and turn it around, otherwise this is the most pathetic customer service /support i ever seen in any game, plus everything is broken, extra item prices are insane and require gambling , you are unresponsive and not able to help users for weeks , while there is 0 control over hackers ... in summery a joke
1BigJuice
its not looking promising right now:

1) Tons of bugs including gifting system , its impossible to play game without SS
2) Ridiculous chance items positioned only for hackers and to rip off paying customers ... meaning paying customers can not get galactic moga due to 1 in 100 odds or they can spend $400 on average to get one ...but maybe
3) Not doing anything about hackers, hackers are "best tamers", it takes 2 mins looking at my neighbors and i can identify all hackers, they get every galactic moga from chance items and do not get any duplicates like we do ... one of my neighbors has like 8 galactic moga including last 4 chance galactic moga ( what are the odds he has Mercy killer, Carnage, Nian and Bushidon but no chance items duplicates like paying customers ) .... Another neighbor hacked 9 legendary copies of level 50 Edgehog ... i mean this is so obvious hacking how come you are not doing anything about it ????
4) Slow communication / slow bug fixing problem takes weeks to communicate or fix bugs ... this is why there are so many hackers if you can not fix simple issues how you going to deal with them

I will give this game another month to see if you can pull something off and turn it around, otherwise this is the most pathetic customer service /support i ever seen in any game, plus everything is broken, extra item prices are insane and require gambling , you are unresponsive and not able to help users for weeks , while there is 0 control over hackers ... in summery a joke

ahmen !!!!

1,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
But anyway, hope admin can also adjust the rate to help the tamer moga galactic interested in the game. Although still take the form of business moga but also have it easy. But the rate of 1/100 this is no one wants to buy those new moga this while the game's plot is nothing to make changes for tamer interested in this game.
Here are some reviews of a fairly well as long as I play. And also hope admin can see this if you want to retain players.
Thanks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces