Welcome to Gaia! ::

Some of the players use hack tools they have 4 or 6 mg in their team and lot of whistle and star seed

i have some evidence here . . . .

please Look

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and also look his fb account to prove that he is hacker

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000837222232 -> abner tolentino

please also check the bomber profile.....

we hope that the hacker will be ban
thanks in advance. . .
good that u posted it.the devs will ban him

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
It's a bug.It happend to me and a lot of my friends too.Ma-Ku Mogatrainer can confirm this smile
yeah we actually have friends who seem to know how to trigger it (i wish they'd teach us)
they would usually announce when they manage to activate it and invite us for an exp fest cat_xp
all i know is it's NOT permanent and it's NOT a hack
you can see in leaderboad he is top 2 in arena.. how can he get lot of whistle and star seed if he spent lot of his time in arena??

that was a hack . . . no matter what that is a hack
please look this following profile
- - - -- - - -
after i spent two hours in searching i found those people ... i think they also using hack tools.

i hope sir jackie and devs investigate that fb i.d and also ban them if you prove that they use hack tools . . .

thankss
@maku moga trainer ..my point is how he get lot of level 50 moga and lot of whistle and star seed . . even he spent lot of time in arena he got lot of whistle and star seed .. and even he is top 2 in arena if you convert all of the exp he got in arena and tamer duel that is not enough to have a bunch of lvl50 moga . . . that why all i post in this forum is a hacker . . . crying
just think 700K+ exp per lvl50 mg . . .
abner got a lot of lvl 50
his arena and tamer duel exp is not enough to have those lvl50 talk2hand

1,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
antihacker69
just think 700K+ exp per lvl50 mg . . .
abner got a lot of lvl 50
his arena and tamer duel exp is not enough to have those lvl50 talk2hand

you can get lots of whistles/ss if you stock it up.. stare plus there are lots of ways to get whistles and ss.. 1. you can get ss every 8hrs, whistles if you got lot of neighbors. 2. ss by gifts,whistles as gifts if your mogas got used by your neighbors as support. 3. ss by card collection, whistles by card collection. 4. ss by quest/or by nodes,same goes for whistles. 5. whistles by clicking the shared post of the moga they captured or mogas that they level up of your friends.. stare

so dont accuse/report someone of being a hacker if your not 100% sure that he is one.. stare

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
This is a nonessles thread.My neighbours have over 400 neighbours.If half of them water they're tree,he will get 250 whistles for a day.Plus there's a thing called collection.Someone might lvl up and battle on a certain node while getting cards he needs.20 SS per a day from collection,some ss from daily prize,gifts,and there you have it.
you can collect lot of whistle in a short time?? i think that is impossible .. as you can see the pic that i upload he has 21K+ whistle and 300+Ss .. he is top 2 in ranking do you think he has a time to get whistle in his neighbor?? unless he use hack or cheats to have that . . . i just want this game be fair . . . . i love this game thats why i want it fair to all specially to newbie . . .
i found lot of URL in some groups . . .if sir jackie ask me to post it .. i will post it and say goodbye to your URL cheats . . . 100hp pots URL ,Dexter URL , Harvest whistle URL and More . . . .
Look this URL ..this is my evidence that abner and bomber is hacker . . .
wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance

http://i39.tinypic.com/105wutx.jpg

wahmbulance wahmbulance rolleyes stressed scream rolleyes wahmbulance wahmbulance

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
antihacker69
Some of the players use hack tools they have 4 or 6 mg in their team and lot of whistle and star seed

i have some evidence here . . . .

please Look

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and also look his fb account to prove that he is hacker

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000837222232 -> abner tolentino

please also check the bomber profile.....

we hope that the hacker will be ban
thanks in advance. . .

God damn it ,, I want that whistels

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out