Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Everyone is upset about gift bug, for me it started about 8 days ago, for some even before, i am pretty sure that bug is affecting everyone by now.

Could you please make links on your Facebook Monster Galaxy page, daily giving us 5SS and maybe 5EP until problem is fixed .. when problem is fixed stop the links.

This is a reasonable compromise please consider it .

Benevolent Accumulator

13,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
I agree 3nodding
Although I could personally benefit more from the HP potions than the Evolution Potions.
At any rate the replacement star seeds would certainly be nice cry
*tips first post*

Happy Hunting! emotion_bigheart
I agree with this, too, I think it's only fair as we rely on these gifts to get through the game. It's disappointing when myself and friends try to share with one another, gifts show in the wall feed, but there's NOTHING in the MG messages! sad

Any amount of SS would be appreciated, whistles, too. (Other gifts help, but these are most needed.) Thanks.
either that or they will give us quests like the recent Victoria chain of quests that gives tons of SS and other stuff...

they will compensate us if they care cat_3nodding

4,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
omg, my ss become low, i dont have stock again crying
Completely agree with this idea.

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
there is a new Facebook link for 5 whistles , not bad , something is better than nothing , it would be nice if they made links with SS and other gifts also

6,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
At least we can see they dont quit the game as many players are saying
1BigJuice
Everyone is upset about gift bug, for me it started about 8 days ago, for some even before, i am pretty sure that bug is affecting everyone by now.

Could you please make links on your Facebook Monster Galaxy page, daily giving us 5SS and maybe 5EP until problem is fixed .. when problem is fixed stop the links.

Hi there,

This bug should be fixed! You can read more about it here Moga Bug Fix List

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
Social Jackie
1BigJuice

Hi there,

This bug should be fixed! You can read more about it here Moga Bug Fix List

confirmed its working !!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out