Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zealot

Zealot

User Image
~The Plot~
Dark the Tavern creator had gotten bored one day at the bar, since everyone else was out. He had already gotten quite drink from his specially made drink. Having nothing better to do, he rose up his hand looking at it with a intense glare. Allowing Dark energy to swirl around inside his palm his smokey sliver eyes focused in on something inside of the aura. He saw everything, universes inside universes, worlds inside worlds. He was looking through a timeline, a stream across time that connected parallel universes. But something happened that Dark wasn't ready for. A large spark of cosmic power surged through him. Releasing all this energy, a large black vortex appeared. The vortex surrounded everything, the tavern, him, and everyone that was ever inside of the tavern. It didn't matter the distance away, if anyone had stepped a single foot inside of the tavern they were transported to the vortex and then swallowed inside.

It seemed that the vortex connected to another universe where the tavern has never been created. The reason for everyone that had been in the tavern being transported was that reason. Nobody knew about the tavern in this new world, the universes switched. Their old one was now the universe that never had the tavern in it. And anyone that did know had to come along now. It was the rules of the parallel universe, a unwritten but powerful code. Now stood everyone from the tavern. Dark told them what he believe happened. Some hated what happened, others wished to do nothing with it. But some, some decided to stay and rebuild the tavern. Dark was one of them, he had many people stay. This tavern was never created in this world, everything was new. So Dark recreated the tavern. This is the Rebirth of The Demonic Tavern.
~

For anyone new to the Tavern, Everyone is welcome. Profiles only needed for those who wish to have a job here. Just read the rules and have fun. A very easy to get into style rp. Have fun.

Invisible Seeker

OOC and potential profiles
Here's an OOC thread for all type of nonsense.
And here's a profile thread for all profile needs.

Other RP you should check out
Shadow od Roses Tavern
(Possible many more to come)

Rules
1: Must have a profile created if you wish to work at the Tavern?
2: Follow the rules set forth by Gaia. Keep it pg-13, No cybering.
3: When fighting in the forum, No good modding, No crazy power that controls anyone. No auto-hitting as well.
4: Must be literate, Each post must be at least two sentences long minimum.
Example of what not to do: *Jumps through the window* Hiiiiiiiiii
5: Please be respectful to players in Ooc.
6: If planing on killing, you must have the other person's permission and let us know.
7: Be creative as possible with your character or let us know when you have an idea for event or something special.

8: Let the good times roll!

Zealot

Zealot

~Jobs~

Tavern Owner: Darkoolaid

Bartenders:

Dancers

Bouncer

Head Bouncer:

Bouncers

Maids

Dancers (Willing to pay 2k each week if you actually post )
If you think you want a job, come speak to Dark.

If you think there is a job we need but do not have. Bring it up with Dark as well.

Zealot

~Free Signatures~

1.User Image
[IMG]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s249/elctrickoolaid/Tavern-1-1.jpg[/IMG]

2 User Image
[IMG]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s249/elctrickoolaid/Tavern-2-1.jpg[/IMG]

3User Image
[IMG]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s249/elctrickoolaid/Tavern-3-1.jpg[/IMG]

4User Image
[IMG]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s249/elctrickoolaid/Tavern-4.jpg[/IMG]

5. User Image
[IMG]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s249/elctrickoolaid/Tavern-5.jpg[/IMG]

They need to be added, but when they are created there is gonna be a number of free signatures that advertise the Tavern. If you want something made with your character in it and it about the guild, Come speak to me about it. I can create it.

Zealot

User Image
Dark- Demonic Overlord of the Shadow Army

A dark portal of cosmic energy had formed a black hole in the middle of the forest. Nothing seemed out of place in this forest besides the black portal. Grunting lightly stood a demon with sliver hair, wearing black sunglasses as he looked around. He shrugged lightly. "Well I wonder who will come to visit this Tavern now. I sorta brought everyone here." He said to himself as he looked around trying to find out the perfect spot. He was talking about the being in this new universe and how he sorta was messing around and brought everyone that ever step foot into the tavern into this new universe. Everything was the same, but the tavern never existed. Some people decided to stay and be loyal to the tavern, others wanted nothing to do with it. But some people wanted to explore and maybe come back.

Dark groaned and took off his sunglasses, the shirtless demon clapped his hands together rubbing them. "Well I guess I just have to recreate it." He closed his smokey sliver eyes and held out both of his hands. Energy was forming around him, brushing the leaves in the branches, moving this sliver hair out of his face as more and more energy started to build up. A black aura started to form around the area and then in a flash of white light, Dark opened his eyes. When the light faded down, there stood the good old tavern. The way they remembered it. The flaws and everything. "Ah good to be back." He smirked lightly and put back on his sunglasses and walked through the front door.

.:This is my tavern:.
.:So what if I'm shirtless, You know you love it ;D:.
User Image

Phanes108's Significant Otter

Demonic Streaker

18,675 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Canny Agent 50
A small cloud of purple smoke seeps in underneath a back door, then slowly the door creeks and swings open wide. "Hello? Anyone home?" she asks as she slowly steps inside the strange new building. It'd been a while since she gone exploring and this place seemed interesting enough for her to drop in. Her greyish eyes took in her surroundings as she looked around the room, looking for anything or anyone to distract herself with. ((The only thing the drawing doesn't show is her horns and wings, those are both black and silver, long and thin. The horns kinda look they spiral upward on her head.))
User Image

Lonely Phantom

User Image
        The soft shuffling of leaves could be heard as the brown haired girl walked through the woods. She had been on her way to the Shadows when she'd suddenly been swept away from the familiar path and ended up in some strange place. She still didn't quite know what had happened. She brushed off dirt from her skirt and looked around with a sigh. What now? How was she supposed to get back to Riika? Her business had been important. Now there wasn't much of a chance of her message being delivered.

She wandered aimlessly for a while, her bare feet hardly stirring the fallen leaves. At some point she'd come across a pear tree. Not wanting to bother wasting any strength, she drew her katana and cut two from their stems. She sheathed the dark blade that rested at her side and bit into one of the ripe, delicious pears. She wasn't sure how long she'd been walking for but at some point she ended up in a strangely familiar place. At least, it felt familiar. She searched the area and came across an all too familiar building. She smiled slightly. It had been a long time since she'd been here. She'd changed ever since she last left. She wasn't as cheerful as she used to be.

She walked cautiously to the door and pushed it open. Yup, same old tavern. She walked inside, closing the door behind her. "Hello again, Dark" she said, spotting the familiar demon owner of the tavern. She crossed the room and took a seat at the bar. She glanced around and spotted a new face. "Hello" she said in a friendly tone. Friendly, but not happy. She rested a hand on the hilt of her katana. She wondered if anyone else would show up.
The click of boots on the ground outside the tavern sounded like a man was walking on stone even in the dense of the forest. A man wearing a rather fancy hand made suit to the tavern and went on in the front door. His foot steps were plenty loud outside but now on the wood floor his black leather boots did not make a single noise. "Oh well hello." He said and with a brush of his left hand to move a few strands of gold hair out of his face.

"Such a nice place in the middle of nowhere." He said to the owner and the other two guests. He took a deep bow his right hand nearly sweeping the ground. He stood straight slowly as to show disrespect. "I represent my lady of the night. Though she will not be joining us. As to she is rather busy of late." He smiled at them softly before going to the bar and sitting down. The tail of his coat hung lightly over the back of the stool. "I am Adrian Bloodstone." He said with his hand out raised.

Lonely Phantom

User Image
          The blue haired girl sighed in frustration. She was lost. She tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear and kept walking. She wished she hadn't wandered out here. She had been stupid and reckless, but what else was new? This type of thing happened all the time to Ren. She hummed to herself as she walked. Well, now what? Where was she was supposed to go? She had absolutely no idea where she was. So, she kept walking. No point in staying in one spot.

After a while, she spotted something in her peripheral vision. It was......a building? Yup, a building. She went to investigate. She stood staring up at the building for a few minutes. It was nice. She walked slowly to the door, prepared for anything that might be on the other side. She opened the door slowly and carefully so it didn't make a sound. She looked around quickly before entering. It was just as nice on the inside as on the outside. It had a homey feel to it. She walked inside and closed the door before taking a seat at the bar a few stools down from the brunette. She kept her one-eyed gaze fixed firmly on the counter top as she tightened the strap of her eye patch. She glanced around again, taking in the others this time. Two female, two male. "Hello" she muttered quietly. She wasn't good at talking to others.
The blond man in the dress cloths turned to the blue haired girl and smiled softly. "Hello to you as well. I'm Adrian Bloodstone." He spoke in a soft voice that didn't alter in tone much as a he spoke. It was as if he had practiced speaking over and over again. "What may I ask is your name?" His eyes gazed up and down once quickly while he spoke so he could get a good full view of her. A gold engraved pocket watch was ticking away in his internal jacket pocket. It chimed three times lightly as if to mark the hour.

His hands moved quick impossibly quick to silence the watch before returning to their positions. Left hand was on the bar and the right was held out towards her.

Lonely Phantom

User Image

Ren shifted her gaze to the man who had spoken. Adrian. Nice name. "Ren, I suppose, is my name" she answered. She technically didn't have a name. She couldn't remember it anyways. But someone had called her Ren, so she assumed that was her name. She had no recollection of ever having a name to begin with. Didn't matter anymore. She'd go by Ren. A quiet ticking noise caught her attention, but it was quickly silenced.

She watched the blonde haired man with curiosity. She'd never really been around people, so she didn't know how to act around them. She silently wished she had a book. But then again, it could be a good learning experience. To at least try to get along with others. Just maybe. She shifted her gaze to the black and red heart shaped locket that hung around her neck. She gently ran a finger over the top of it before shifting her gaze back to Adrian. She wasn't sure what to say. What did one talk about with someone they'd just met? She wondered.

((Out.Of.Chocolate.: it's almost 3am. Kyra's dead. Goodnight))
Adrian lowered his right hand and relaxed slightly. "Ren. That is a lovely name. Means water lily. A lovely flower. A field of gold encased in white, rosy pink, and blue to sometimes nearly purple petals shifting on glass like surface of the water." He motioned with his left hand as if swirling a pond's surface on the counter. The look in his eyes was distant as if he was seeing into so far away place. "Oh. Please forgive me. I was deep in thought."

"As it seems I need to going for the eve. Good day to you and all of you." He said with a wink to Ren. He stood up and went to the door. He spun around on his right foot and took a bow. He left out the door into the forest. His boots clicking loudly on the ground as he walked.

Invisible Seeker

"Oooo I knew you'll pull us back in sooner or later~"

Out from the bushes came a young woman, a reptilian one to be more specific. She yawned as she wiped the remaining blood from her lips, she had to find something to eat before finding her way back. The air was crisp and the day was young, it was all so familiar in such a positive light. "I hope there's scissors or something, I need to trim my hair~ and I need to trim your hair too, sleepy head" she chuckled. She was getting closer and closer but stopped midway. There before her stood the tavern.

"I was right, I was right. It did have something to do with you" she said a bit annoyed and amused. Placing both of her hands on hips, this young woman just knew she couldn't keep away. That and she didn't really understand was going on. "Dark better have some explaining to do" she chuckled again as she opened the front door....

Nena was back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces