Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Gaian

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
I lost about 80 request in my message center about 40 starseeds....please fix up the bug soon and prepare a new starseed quest for our loss.!
this time we want tigon and sno in wild.

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
This is a KNOWN bug i already read the same posts in a day and the devs are going to fix it A.S.A.P
vaibhav2512
I lost about 80 request in my message center about 40 starseeds....please fix up the bug soon and prepare a new starseed quest for our loss.!

yes devs.make some more quests and after finishing every quests, we must get a total of 80 starseeds and put sno and tigon in the wild

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol what a joke i know that they well pay us back but not in this way why don't give us those new tamers creation mogas that is better

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
This bug kida takes away what they already gave us in Victoria Quest

developers could at least make daily facebook links giving us SS and EP until this is fixed so 5SS and 5EP daily
1BigJuice
This bug kida takes away what they already gave us in Victoria Quest

developers could at least make daily facebook links giving us SS and EP until this is fixed so 5SS and 5EP daily

^this it seems like a incredibly fair and balanced way to keep people happy, much more so then ramming out rare moga into the wild. personally, id be happy just having some neighbors, i could even go without the gifts lol, i just want the people i got to add me through posting on their Facebook page to see that im actually willing to accept there neighbor requests lol sweatdrop
vaibhav2512

Hi there,

This is a known issue and is being worked on. To keep updated with the status on this issue make sure to keep an eye here: Known Issues

6,500 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Social Jackie
vaibhav2512

Hi there,

This is a known issue and is being worked on. To keep updated with the status on this issue make sure to keep an eye here: Known Issues
I think Carnage has a bug too: Now its a tank moga but only has 10 zodiac attacks... Its a bug or not?
vaibhav2512

Hi there,

This bug should be fixed! You can read more about it here Moga Bug Fix List

Friendly Gaian

5,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
Social Jackie
vaibhav2512

Hi there,

This bug should be fixed! You can read more about it here Moga Bug Fix List

THANK you.!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out