Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clover Leigh's Husband

Friendly Gaian

Revelation 22:14-15

…Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter by the gates into the city. Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the immoral persons and the murderers and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices lying.

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
Garland-Green
La Painted Lady
Garland-Green
La Painted Lady
Homosexuality is a sin not a reason to go to hell...

That is true. Freedom from sin is available to anyone through Jesus.

John 8:34
Jesus replied, "Very truly I tell you, everyone who sins is a slave to sin

Exactly, so you shouldn't post god will judge the sexually immoral it gives us a bad name.

Is it not true that He will judge sexual immorality? Are not people going to be lost eternally because of sexual immorality? If that is true - is it not right that we talk it?
It is in the Bible and the Bible is not silent on the matter;

1 Corinthians 6:9
Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

It is a sin God will judge and since it is that it is something we have to point out. I should not be silent about it in fear that people will think badly of me.

Colossians 3:5
Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry.

Not saying God doesn't find it an abomination, but we could get someone who's gay saved. They can follow the word of God and not be gay when they completely follow the word.

Clover Leigh's Husband

Friendly Gaian

1 John 1:7
But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.

Clover Leigh's Husband

Friendly Gaian

La Painted Lady
Garland-Green
La Painted Lady
Garland-Green
La Painted Lady

Exactly, so you shouldn't post god will judge the sexually immoral it gives us a bad name.

Is it not true that He will judge sexual immorality? Are not people going to be lost eternally because of sexual immorality? If that is true - is it not right that we talk it?

Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

It is a sin God will judge and since it is that it is something we have to point out. I should not be silent about it in fear that people will think badly of me.

Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry.

Not saying God doesn't find it an abomination, but we could get someone who's gay saved. They can follow the word of God and not be gay when they completely follow the word.

By leaving out that the Bible says what it says, and so lure them in, or be open to what the Bible actually says and represent that faithfully? If we are too scared to offend people we will never teach them anything about repentance, and that will be more detrimental to their future than the chance of offending them.

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
Garland-Green
La Painted Lady
Garland-Green
La Painted Lady
Garland-Green
La Painted Lady

By leaving out that the Bible says what it says, and so lure them in, or be open to what the Bible actually says and represent that faithfully? If we are too scared to offend people we will never teach them anything about repentance, and that will be more detrimental to their future than the chance of offending them.

I was gonna take back what I said, but you're doing good things. c:

Big Cat

User Image meow}

God bless <3
Jesus loves everyone.

User Image

Clover Leigh's Husband

Friendly Gaian

ihatesociety111
Hey, I have a couple of questions to ask.
1) God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are all one entity right?
2) Do aliens exist?
3) Why do ghosts exist? I heard from my bible study teacher that the instant you die, God will judge you and decide if you go to heaven or hell.
4) How do you know that a church is corrupt and brainwashing you? My parents told me that their is this church that teaches these weird twisted versions of the bible to teens. This church targets young adults/teens and bribes them with money. Since I'm moving away, how do I keep myself away from such churches? I heard that you don't even know that your being brainwashed.

Thanks in advance for the answers. I don't feel comfortable asking my pastor these questions since I just got confirmed a month ago. sweatdrop

I will attempt to answer your questions. ^^ Thank you for asking. Maybe we'll both learn something,

1. Are you asking if they are all God? Sometimes it is easier saying what they are not, so I will start of with that. They are not God putting on a mask. Yahweh is not one time the Holy Spirit and the next moment Jesus, or the Father. They are separate persons, yet they are all Yahweh, they are all God. Not different gods, but the same God. Existing at the same time. Having always existed. Equal in power, in presence and omnipotence.

You can see in Jesus work that He is God. He saw into people's hearts and knew their thoughts.

Luke 9:47
Jesus, knowing their thoughts, took a little child and had him stand beside him.

Matthew 9:4
Knowing their thoughts, Jesus said, "Why do you entertain evil thoughts in your hearts?

1 Samuel 16:7
But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."

1 Kings 8:39
then hear from heaven, your dwelling place. Forgive and act; deal with everyone according to all they do, since you know their hearts (for you alone know every human heart),

He received worship and did not correct those that worshiped him;

Matthew 4:10
Jesus said to him, "Away from me, Satan! For it is written: 'Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.'"

Matthew 2:11
And going into the house they saw the child with Mary his mother, and they fell down and worshiped him. Then, opening their treasures, they offered him gifts, gold and frankincense and myrrh.

John 12:13
So they took branches of palm trees and went out to meet him, crying out, “Hosanna! Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord, even the King of Israel!”

Matthew 28:9
And behold, Jesus met them and said, “Greetings!” And they came up and took hold of his feet and worshiped him.

He has power over life and death. The weather did His bidding, and He could forgive sin.
Something only God can. The religious authorities knew at the time knew this, and it was why they were so offended with Jesus. He was with His miracles proving to be no ordinary prophet but God, and with His claim to be able to forgive sin He was making Himself equal to God which is in other words the same as saying you are God.

Luke 5:17-26

Jesus Forgives and Heals a Paralytic
Now it happened on a certain day, as He was teaching, that there were Pharisees and teachers of the law sitting by, who had come out of every town of Galilee, Judea, and Jerusalem. And the power of the Lord was present to heal them. Then behold, men brought on a bed a man who was paralyzed, whom they sought to bring in and lay before Him. And when they could not find how they might bring him in, because of the crowd, they went up on the housetop and let him down with his bed through the tiling into the midst before Jesus.

When He saw their faith, He said to him, “Man, your sins are forgiven you.”

And the scribes and the Pharisees began to reason, saying, “Who is this who speaks blasphemies? Who can forgive sins but God alone?”

But when Jesus perceived their thoughts, He answered and said to them, “Why are you reasoning in your hearts? Which is easier, to say, ‘Your sins are forgiven you,’ or to say, ‘Rise up and walk’? But that you may know that the Son of Man has power on earth to forgive sins”—He said to the man who was paralyzed, “I say to you, arise, take up your bed, and go to your house.”

Immediately he rose up before them, took up what he had been lying on, and departed to his own house, glorifying God. And they were all amazed, and they glorified God and were filled with fear, saying, “We have seen strange things today!”

Clover Leigh's Husband

Friendly Gaian

ihatesociety111
2) Do aliens exist?
3) Why do ghosts exist? I heard from my bible study teacher that the instant you die, God will judge you and decide if you go to heaven or hell.
4) How do you know that a church is corrupt and brainwashing you? My parents told me that their is this church that teaches these weird twisted versions of the bible to teens. This church targets young adults/teens and bribes them with money. Since I'm moving away, how do I keep myself away from such churches? I heard that you don't even know that your being brainwashed.

Thanks in advance for the answers. I don't feel comfortable asking my pastor these questions since I just got confirmed a month ago. sweatdrop

Question 2 and 3 are related. I believe they are both sinister phenomenons. Both seem as an attempt to undermine scripture and in turn cast doubt on the Gospel. Many credible people, like for example former president Jimmy Carter have claimed to have seen UFO's, but that does not necessarily mean it is aliens from different planets behind this phenomenon. It seems to me that there is an element of deception connected to the phenomenon. The UFO's seem to operate more rapidly than what gravity permits as if they have found a way to circumvent it. But what if what we are seeing are spiritual entities appearing and disappearing leaving us with the impression that they are space crafts..? Look at the stories of abductees... They remind me an awful lot about medieval accounts of possession. Perhaps it is just packaged differently for our science obsessed age?

I am providing you with a relevant article on the subject to read. ^^
Did God create life on other planets?

Clover Leigh's Husband

Friendly Gaian

ihatesociety111
2) Do aliens exist?

4. Test everything against what the Bible say is the truth. Take notes from sermons and check if it is true when you get home, or while you are there you can look up the passages and see if they are used correctly and in context. Pray about the church, and for God to reveal to you if it belongs to Him and if it is where He wants you to be. Are there truly converted people there? You can find that out by their fruit. A dead tree doesn't give good fruit. If you start digging into the Bible and reading it for yourself, learning what it says it will be a powerful tool for you both for your own life in what you should do, but it will also make you able to spot errors and dangers.

Also watch out for cults. There are several that masks as Christian denominations.
What is a Cult?

I hope this answered your questions. smile If it did not, or you have further questions go ahead and ask more. It is no trouble.

Clover Leigh's Husband

Friendly Gaian

Clover Leigh's Husband

Friendly Gaian

Clover Leigh's Husband

Friendly Gaian

Clover Leigh's Husband

Friendly Gaian

Clover Leigh's Husband

Friendly Gaian

Adorable Krampus

22,825 Points