not at all. glad you like it. 3nodding

User Image

Aged Genius

10,950 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Fickle Goddess
AWESOME. Thank you so much! *squees and looks forwards to another lovely piece of art from you!*

User Image

Moonlight Lover

7,050 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
LadyMatrona

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
or
<3?
The expressions and such are up to you of course..but the first one is more serious and relaxed where as the second one is crazy, spontaneous and off the wall. The first one has animal-like tendencies (that of a fox or wolf, as he is a Gemini and has the twin-wolf personality; yes, it is rather ironic that he's the relaxed one) as well. The second one is a raver kid.

I don't mind if you draw them however (mad, upset, happy, annoyed, etc), I love seeing what artists come up with.~ Just keep to the general theme of what they would wear/how their body would look. (Such as: the first one needs to keep his horns and tail.)

Rainbow Reveler

11,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Gender Swap 100
LadyMatrona
Fickle Goddess
AWESOME. Thank you so much! *squees and looks forwards to another lovely piece of art from you!*

User Image

omg. omg. OMG SO MUCH EEEEEEEEEE. Seriously. I love it. He looks very masculine and smiley all the same and very -- perfect. Really! You did a fantastic, fantastic job with him and I am so thrilled. You even got the little bump on his nose perfect!

Aged Genius

10,950 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Fickle Goddess
omg. omg. OMG SO MUCH EEEEEEEEEE. Seriously. I love it. He looks very masculine and smiley all the same and very -- perfect. Really! You did a fantastic, fantastic job with him and I am so thrilled. You even got the little bump on his nose perfect!

awesome! I'm glad to hear it turned out so well. blaugh

User Image

Aged Genius

10,950 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
liebe und hoffnung
LadyMatrona

or
<3?
The expressions and such are up to you of course..but the first one is more serious and relaxed where as the second one is crazy, spontaneous and off the wall. The first one has animal-like tendencies (that of a fox or wolf, as he is a Gemini and has the twin-wolf personality; yes, it is rather ironic that he's the relaxed one) as well. The second one is a raver kid.

I don't mind if you draw them however (mad, upset, happy, annoyed, etc), I love seeing what artists come up with.~ Just keep to the general theme of what they would wear/how their body would look. (Such as: the first one needs to keep his horns and tail.)

I'll try the first one if that's all right. 3nodding

Moonlight Lover

7,050 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
LadyMatrona
liebe und hoffnung
LadyMatrona

or
<3?

I'll try the first one if that's all right. 3nodding

Yep! That's fine. :3 Thank you. c:
brbstealingcoloringstyle

User Image

got bord.

Aged Genius

10,950 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
SSheik
brbstealingcoloringstyle

User Image

got bord.

yeah! Thank you! It's cool! I like how you did the crown. :]

Aged Genius

10,950 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Siren Calrowe
how about a fullbody for 200k?

half done. 3nodding
LadyMatrona
SSheik
brbstealingcoloringstyle

User Image

got bord.

yeah! Thank you! It's cool! I like how you did the crown. :]

Lol that was what I spent least time on razz

Had fun doing it though. Also, if you look at my post and the one you quoted, I fixed the hair line in the crown <_<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff