Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
How do I get to use the vampiric blood, also the Bloodstone gem it says Gift item, Donate item, close, nothing about activate how do I get them on my ring line in zomg???

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
The bloodstone gem is only to gain access to Dead Man's Shadow, it can't be equipped nor has any other use.

The blood is called blood droplet, obtained by killing enemies in Dead Man's Shadow.

Gaius Becker's Queen

Godly Cultist

.:The Sentinel has deemed you worthy of her words, mortal...

In order to use the Bloodstone gem, go to the entrance of Dead Man's Shadow and click the entrance. You will be asked if you would like to use an item to gain entry or something like that. Choose yes. Your bloodstone gem is now soulbound and you can enter Dead Man's Shadow at any time without having to do anything special. You do not need to equip it.

"I think I'd still rather devour this world in flames while legions
of demons poke at the few remaining survivors with tridents.
That sounds more my speed."
:.

6,350 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
HOB0SEN
.:The Sentinel has deemed you worthy of her words, mortal...

In order to use the Bloodstone gem, go to the entrance of Dead Man's Shadow and click the entrance. You will be asked if you would like to use an item to gain entry or something like that. Choose yes. Your bloodstone gem is now soulbound and you can enter Dead Man's Shadow at any time without having to do anything special. You do not need to equip it.

"I think I'd still rather devour this world in flames while legions
of demons poke at the few remaining survivors with tridents.
That sounds more my speed."
:.

Thank you thats a big help

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out