Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which Void abomination is your favorite?

Cho'Gath, the Terror of the Void 0.13855421686747 13.9% [ 184 ]
Kassadin, the Void Walker 0.079819277108434 8.0% [ 106 ]
Kog'Maw, the Mouth of the Abyss 0.19879518072289 19.9% [ 264 ]
Kha'Zix, the Voidreaver 0.17846385542169 17.8% [ 237 ]
Malzahar, the Prophet of the Void 0.17168674698795 17.2% [ 228 ]
Vel'Koz, the Eye of the Void 0.23268072289157 23.3% [ 309 ]
Total Votes:[ 1328 ]

Unbeatable Loiterer

Awkward_Ginasing
ichigo 8D

Okay, I know we all have opinions, but to say that one champ sucks like that is really rude. Like I main Sona, and yes, she gets countered from her squishiness, but she can bring a lot to a battle. Like I main Sona, and when I either go support or mid, I usually carry the game, it's a bit more difficult to carry as her as a support (Cause you want the ADC to carry hehe....he emo ) But yeah, I've faced a lot of Leona players think they can get easy kills when they counter me While I pick Sona, and still end up beating my lane

Now I'm not saying you can't have an opinion, cause everyone deserves one. Just don't be a douche about it, made me feel really hurt after reading that
Wasn't really a personal attack on people who choose to play her. Was more criticism on the champ.

Like I could say the same thing about Urgot, and it's not to offend any of the Urgot mains. Urgot has his problem, and that's why he isn't played.

Sure like in every scenario, there is this outplay potential, if you are strictly better than the enemy you are facing.

Like Thresh vs Morgana for instance, I think Morgana counters the crap out of Thresh in every single way. But hey I have over 1000 games on Thresh and I'm going to beat that Morgana to a pulp, whether she counters me or not.
But on equal footing, Morgana would win the lane. Every tool in Morgana's arsenal counters Thresh.

Now for Sona, she needs something extra before you can seriously pick her. And that's what I was evaluating. Because her risks don't match her rewards and a good example of this is Janna, she can be in the middle of the fight and boom press R, 5 man knock back. Her being in danger, was worth the risk. That's why mejais is so popular on her, because it's easy to not die.

Vanquished Star

9,125 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
ShanananaBatman
KarkatVantiae
Aside from the Bard release, what do you guys think about DJ Sona finally being available?

So overly excited. I enjoyed it on PBE and just did a game on live with it. Unfortunately, PBE issues seem to be on the main servers, namely teammates unable to tune in and listen.

I actually noticed that when there were DJ Sonas in matches with me last night, the music would work but cut out at times. It also crashed my game once after I unmuted her, but that may be my comp itself messing up. Its a really cool skin though

Clocksys's Princess

Fanatical Partygoer

11,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Haven't seen a battle for supports for awhile ever since Braum came out. May the first caller win.

IRL Genius

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
Does anyone here watch the LCS? Which team is your favorite? C9 ftw!

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
ShanananaBatman
Awkward_Ginasing
You know what I was thinking for this forum......an active google document to keep track of the basic info posts on here. It would be easier to find people who posted on here who are kinda lurkers, or you have that one day you weren't sure who added you on here, you can find them on here

Ironically, I was just thinking of the same thing earlier this morning. I know there's already one but there's no telling how many of those on it still look at this thread/visit Gaia.

Not to be snarky, but oh hey, if you actually read the relevant post there is such a thing!
Quote:
Courtesy of Seph Baelzara, we have a Google Doc that also has this same information if you prefer that. Now, I super fail at Google Docs, so in his own words, "Further info is posted here, with the option to input your own here!"

Please click the links. It may be slightly out of date for regions available, but everything else is there.

Noob

ichigo 8D

I see where you're coming from, but people do have their opinions aha It's the nature of the game essentially, like you'll have an upperhand always when you know more than your opponent, and know their patterns and all sorts. I enjoy Sona's kit, as hard as it is to escape with her, she can still do tremendous amounts of damage. But yeah, as long as you're respectful and watch what you say sometimes, it may be criticism to other champs to you, but it could be harmful to others. That would be like me saying something really harsh about your main, and thinking it was nothing, ya know?

Unbeatable Loiterer

Awkward_Ginasing
ichigo 8D

I see where you're coming from, but people do have their opinions aha It's the nature of the game essentially, like you'll have an upperhand always when you know more than your opponent, and know their patterns and all sorts. I enjoy Sona's kit, as hard as it is to escape with her, she can still do tremendous amounts of damage. But yeah, as long as you're respectful and watch what you say sometimes, it may be criticism to other champs to you, but it could be harmful to others. That would be like me saying something really harsh about your main, and thinking it was nothing, ya know?
There is nothing wrong with what I said. It is a champion, i'm not insulting your mother.
Not every champion is perfect, and understanding their flaws means you understand the game and you are able to pick optimally.

This is not a conversation i want to have, so i'm going to stop talking about it from here on out. It's a shame, I can't have a mature conversation, without someone getting their feelings hurt.

DelaDeity's Partner In Crime

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Is it just me or with every patch I am feeling jungling pool is becoming so slim... Vi, Reksai, Lee Sin and Jarvan... I haven't seen a non-ad bruiser jungler in such a long time. I could have sworn Rito saying they were making the jungle more diverse with this season.

Time-traveling Partner

15,040 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Waffles! 25
CatCAR
Is it just me or with every patch I am feeling jungling pool is becoming so slim... Vi, Reksai, Lee Sin and Jarvan... I haven't seen a non-ad bruiser jungler in such a long time. I could have sworn Rito saying they were making the jungle more diverse with this season.

Definitely not just you. The most of the community isn't happy (even foxdrop made a video about it). And, even though I only started with learning jungle near the end of S4/during pre-season, even I'm a bit annoyed by this.

Also, at this point, I feel like Riot's just using the words "diverse" and "diversity". And I don't think those two words mean what they think they mean.

Noob

CatCAR

I knew they were giving the jungling tanks a buff, like Zak, Sej I think, and a few others. I'm a typical Vi jungler, but I love jungling with her before it got cool again. But I use Sejuani a lot, and I've been wanting to use Diana or Rammus to Jungle with as well. I've tried rammus on nemesis, and omg, I loved him. Like went 8-2 with him when I've never played him before, and the other team was all ap

IRL Genius

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
CatCAR

Riot seems to hate jungle diversit. Im honestly tired of seeing the same damn junglers all the time.

Time-traveling Partner

15,040 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
Finally got the chance to play Bard and he's definitely fun!

The only annoying thing with him, however, is the chimes. Mostly the having to leave lane at times just so you can go hunt them down was a bit much for me (even in a bot game). He's a support where you most definitely need an ADC who knows what they're doing or have a friend play ADC so you can go roaming for the chimes.

Otherwise, he's a nice little support and a definite day 1 buy from me.

Clocksys's Princess

Fanatical Partygoer

11,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hopefully my computer will get around to being fixed, so I can finally play with bard on PBE. D:

Noob

kauma16

I say best of luck aha I'm still just waiting on getting to try him out. Once someone auto locked Bard, they decided to go Bard mid lol I had to work to hard to keep them alive

Time-traveling Partner

15,040 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
kauma16

Definitely good luck! Both in getting it fixed and getting a chance.
Awkward_Ginseng

All the Bard instalockers make me sad because so many people are wanting to try him out and they can't because someone locked him the second they got into champ select. I've been lucky a few time to see him not locked in.

Non-Bard related though:

How about those Tank Jungle changes that'll supposedly help make clearing easier for them? (For those that probably haven't checked surrender at 20: here's some info on that.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff