Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweet Junior

Otaku-J84
-walks in curiously, but not shyly, taking a seat in the nearest available chair- Hello?

*looks over at you from a nearby sofa*
This place has really nice food you know.
*giggles and squirms to get comfy*
Otaku-J84
-walks in curiously, but not shyly, taking a seat in the nearest available chair- Hello?
Hello mister. (smiles) Could i interest you in some food.

Quotable Informer

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
-looks over to you and nods my head- I've heard... -checks the menu- and the food here sounds wonderful~

Quotable Informer

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
ezlai90
Otaku-J84

Ah yes! -quickly glances down to the menu, looking back up- May I have the cookie...?
*walks in and sits down, looking around the new area* Hello everyone. It's almost 5am here and I can't sleep. I was hoping to find someone to talk to or hang out with. Also if you like to roleplay you can always PM me if you'd like and we can figure something out
Otaku-J84
ezlai90
Otaku-J84

Ah yes! -quickly glances down to the menu, looking back up- May I have the cookie...?
Okay. (goes into the kitchen and brings out the cookie)

Quotable Informer

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
-gazes at how large the cookie is- wow. I heard they were big, but I thought it was an exaggeration... I guess I was wrong.

Quotable Informer

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
KittyFlame
*walks in and sits down, looking around the new area* Hello everyone. It's almost 5am here and I can't sleep. I was hoping to find someone to talk to or hang out with. Also if you like to roleplay you can always PM me if you'd like and we can figure something out

-waves to you politely- why not sit over here? You wanted company, right?
Otaku-J84
KittyFlame

*smiles and nods, moving over to where you are* Thank you for inviting me over and yes I would love the company
KittyFlame
Hello miss ill talk to you. Would you like anything to eat.
ezlai90
KittyFlame
Hello miss ill talk to you. Would you like anything to eat.

Yes I would. Thank you. What would you suggest?

Quotable Informer

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
KittyFlame
Otaku-J84
KittyFlame

*smiles and nods, moving over to where you are* Thank you for inviting me over and yes I would love the company
I heard the food is good here, I just ordered and received something. So it'll be interesting to try.
Otaku-J84
KittyFlame
Otaku-J84
KittyFlame

I heard the food is good here, I just ordered and received something. So it'll be interesting to try.

Let me know how it is and maybe I will order the same

Quotable Informer

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
KittyFlame
Otaku-J84
KittyFlame
Otaku-J84
KittyFlame

Alright, sounds like a plan. I got the giant cookie... Huge isn't it? no matter. -breaks the cookie in half to his best ability and eats one half- hm. really good.
Otaku-J84
KittyFlame
Otaku-J84
KittyFlame
Otaku-J84
KittyFlame

Alright, sounds like a plan. I got the giant cookie... Huge isn't it? no matter. -breaks the cookie in half to his best ability and eats one half- hm. really good.

*smiles and nods* Huge cookies are always the best. So what brought you here at this late an hour?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff