User Image
But I'm so sick :c
Shmooghaheimen
But I'm so sick :c
Then Mission: Space is not a good idea. :c
schlafmytze

ok 4laugh
We can eat crepes blaugh
Walt Disney was a Nazi. The white globe at Epcot was built to signify Walt's dream of a perfect white world.
Mikeisonfire
Walt Disney was a Nazi. The white globe at Epcot was built to signify Walt's dream of a perfect white world.
emotion_facepalm

Interstellar Fairy

10,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

hoekoyami's Wife

Demonic Unicorn

16,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Partygoer 500
But I'm poor! gonk

5,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
yum_puddi *Leaps up* OK! >w< INNOVATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why you close HH before I could see it?! It looked fun....
Reaction: User Image

5,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Mikeisonfire

yum_puddi Actually during world war one, Walt’s company was taken over by the military so there are lots of videos that talk about taxes, Nazis, and other things like to support troops in war. But Walt actually helped in one war (He was an ambulance driver) and was in fact a conservative republican. The only reason the ‘EPCOT ball’ looks like that is because she is self cleaning, in many of the original designs there was no space ship earth or the building looked different. Also Walt had nothing to do with the park EPCOT, the idea was derived from him, and the imageneers made it into a park, that was a little like the world’s fair but better. -Lulu
LuLu Disney
Mikeisonfire

yum_puddi Actually during world war one, Walt’s company was taken over by the military so there are lots of videos that talk about taxes, Nazis, and other things like to support troops in war. But Walt actually helped in one war (He was an ambulance driver) and was in fact a conservative republican. The only reason the ‘EPCOT ball’ looks like that is because she is self cleaning, in many of the original designs there was no space ship earth or the building looked different. Also Walt had nothing to do with the park EPCOT, the idea was derived from him, and the imageneers made it into a park, that was a little like the world’s fair but better. -Lulu
You are my new best friend.

5,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Takahiro_Mitsukoshi
LuLu Disney
Mikeisonfire

You are my new best friend.

yum_puddi Thank you, I just like all of the facts to come together, it may be nerdy, or as some people like me say a Disnerd, but I love Disney Parks in florida. its fun to dig up the past, isn't it? -Lulu

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff