Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Sex Symbol

→ → →
                Christopher Dyson Rosales
                  Dyson/Dice

User Image
                                    The Basicsxxx
                                    XX»»» For those of you who don't quite know me I'm Christopher Dyson Rosales

XX»»» You can also call me Dyson or Dice, its up t'you.

XX»»» I ran out of fingers but I'm Veinticinco... Oh, my bad. I'm Twenty-Five.

XX»»» Last time I checked I'm Outcast for Survivors

XX»»» If you can't tell I'm a Man.

XX»»» I'm interested in the Chicas.

XX»»» I might have a power... Its the ability to restrain myself from breaking your neck when you ask too many ********' questions.

XX»»» My puppeteer is LegitimateRisk

A Little Morexxx
                                    XX»»» I weigh 228 Lbs

XX»»» I'm this tall! Six foot three, last I heard.

XX»»» I totally love this stuff!
                                    XXXXXXXXXXXX❤ Freedom
                                    XXXXXXXXXXXX❤ Keeping the group guessing about his history.
                                    XXXXXXXXXXXX❤ Getting a little training in.
                                    XXXXXXXXXXXX❤ The company of a bonita chiquita! BUENO!

XX»»» Ick!
                                    XXXXXXXXXXXX✗ Isolation.
                                    XXXXXXXXXXXX✗ Authority
                                    XXXXXXXXXXXX✗ Having his privacy invaded.
                                    XXXXXXXXXXXX✗ Being hit on by other men.

Just A Little deeperxxx
                                    XX»»»
                                    Dyson has always had a very very lively spirit, since the group happened across him. The Latino male is known for his sarchastic and sharp sense of humor which often comes at the expense of someone in the group, however his loyalty is never in question.
                                    The group is completely unaware that Dyson spent the last seven years in a High-Max security prison under a life sentence, this changed the man internally, causing him to have a much stronger appreciation for the little things. As such, he finds it incredibly easy to relax on this new-found paradise and often dismisses the others' concern for safety as "worrying too much."
                                    As such, Dyson loves to party and share fellowship with his new compadres. Always insisting on the group take a drink with him when the time is right. Dyson is not the first to run for ammunition or food or supplies in a dire situation, but Tequila.

The Pastxxx
                                    XX»»» Growing up in West Texas, Christopher Rosales was the son of an illegal Mexican immigrant woman. With no job, and no papers, there was little that Chris's mother could do to support herself but work the streets at night, selling herself for money, at least until she could afford something better. However it was only a month before the woman came to be pregnant with Christopher from one of her clients. Cursing herself and fearing the worst, considering abortion, she met the man who would play a significant role in her son's life. Martin.
                                    Martin was a member of a local Hispanic street gang known around El Paso for their violent behavior and irreverence towards the law. Seeing a woman of his own race in such a position pained the man, and he offered his help to Chris's mother, still young and very attractive. The two of them formed a relationship and when Chris was born, Martin was there to be his father. Chris was raised around the violence, the drugs, the crime, the scandal of Martin's gang. With no better role models, Chris began to emmulate Martin as he grew into his early teens, pushing Martin to allow him to join the crew. Martin fought Chris for several months, but finally, on his sixteenth birthday, Martin informed Chris of what was expected of him to be initiated into the gang. He was to murder a wealthy white person from the richer side of town and take their ID as proof.
                                    The actions that took place that night forever changed Chris's life. Getting the jump on a couple on a late night walk, Chris pulled the trigger of his pistol and shot the man square in the back. Dulled by the paniced screams of the girl who had accompanied him, Chris grabbed a hold of the girl, using her as cover as he planted two more shots square into the Man's skull in a frenzied panic to silence his pained screams. The distant sound of sirens came much too soon as Chris dragged the wailing girl behind him, gun pointed to her throat as he struggled to formulate the next step of his plan. Sirens now blaring all around him as he darted into an alley, panic set in strong. The girls cries and pleas fell upon frustrated ears as she begged him to let her go. In a fit of frustration he swatted her across the face with the barell of his gun, knocking her unconcious only moments before police jumped the teen and efficiently dissarmed and arrested him.
                                    The girl's father had been a well accomplished lawyer and insisted on being involved in the prosecution of Christopher Dyson Rosales, who now insisted on calling himself Dice, his supposed earned street name. Only sixteen years old, with sufficient evidence and eyewitness testimony, the judge agreed to try Dyson as an adult and sentenced him to life in Prison, only after Dyson's attorney talked him out of the death penalty. It was said that at the time, Dyson showed absolutely no remourse for his actions.
                                    Growing older in the four walls of a high security Prison, Dyson learned many lessons the hard way. Constantly getting into fights with other inmates over petty disputes earned him a high risk rating and eventually solitary confinement. It was during those maddening years of isolation that Dyson had come to terms with the horrible acts he had committed. At twenty three, he had a breakdown, pleading to the walls, the unseen sky above for forgiveness, for a second chance to make things right.
                                    And then the bombs fell.
                                    The walls enclosing his cell split open, but he dared not slip away into the chaos and destruction outside. War waged for some time, and as it came to pass that the prison was evacuated during the worst of the war, it was painfully obvious that he had been left behind. Little did his guards know, fate had opened a back door.
                                    Surviving on any scraps and supplies he could find, with a new lease on life, no matter how depressing it now was, Dyson made it a point to help those who appeared to need it most, never attacking or showing agression, only returning it in defense. Savage and powerful in his own way, Dyson became a feircely defensive spirit, feeling as if some higher power had charged him to redeem his sins and save others. When he was invited to tag allong with the crew of survivors, he leapt at the chance, asking only that he be allowed to bring his Tequila along for the "fiesta."

Dangerous Sex Symbol

User Image
ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ:
What is their name?
Domon Jagar
ɪ ᴀᴍ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ:
Student
ɪ ᴡᴀs ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅs:
Junior or Senior
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ:
Male
ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ(s) ᴏʀ ʀᴀᴄᴇ:
Demon. Being a Demon, there are many tools in Domon's bag of tricks. He has superior strength and endurance. Telekinesis limited to pushing or pulling a target away from or towards himself. He cannon posses anyone, however he does posses retrocognition, meaning with a physical touch he can see into a person's past. He can read the most forefront thoughts of others. He can easily manipulate the dreams of others into nightmares if he wishes, if he should come in physical contact with the person, though cannot enter their dreams. Agelessness and immortality are a given. Domon's favorite toy however is his ability to enhance or subdue the sensation of pain in a target as well as himself. While in a crowd, Domon can hone in on an individual feeling pain up to twenty meters despite any walls or obstructions, however his perception of that pain diminishes the further the person is from him. However his sphere of influence reaches twenty meters but can only be focused on either Emotional or physical pain at any one time.
ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴀ sᴀᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀᴋ:
Just a few Legitimate Samples. SEE WHAT I DID THERE!?

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Eʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇs:
Student Council
Cʟᴜʙs/Sᴘᴏʀᴛs:
Music Club

xxxxxxxxxXX

xxxxxxxxxAcademy Registry
              XXxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Why, hello, my name is Issac Rockford, but you can call me Izzy. I happen to be a Human, but don't judge me from that. I'm attending Lubchenko Academy as a Senior.

I was born in America, California to be exact on June Fourth, which would make me Eighteen years old. I'm Five feet, Eleven inches tall and weigh One Hundred Eighty pounds. I also have bright blue dyed bangs that make me stand out from the rest.

In case it wasn't obvious, I'm a Male, and I happen to like Women, though I may bend the rules if I think I can get anything out of it..

I have these nifty powers that you might see from time to time; Auditory Enchantment. NOTE: I can tap into supernatural energies and embue certain unique qualities into sound waves. While I can do this with any sound, my familiarity with the sound and understanding of it's nature allows me to do more with the sound, this is why I primarily use the sound of my Guitar. NOTE: Individual notes act as attacks, high pitched notes are sharp and can pierce through flesh and weaker materials while lower notes are more blunt and carry more impact. Chords behave as defensive barriers as a wall of sound protects me as long as the chord is strummed. However I can also deliver a Shockwave-like wall of energy with a single powerful strum of a chord. NOTE: My musical melodies, or Solo's, bring about much more elaborate results. I have found a way to bring out certain emotional responses from targeted individuals when I play certain Solos; Happiness. Lust. Sadness/Dispair. Infatuation. Anger.Bringing out the darkness within one's soul [0:00-1:00]

Here's a little bit about me; There is a curse which has run in my family for Generations. Its not a story commonly told at bedtime or even around the campfire, it was something my family tried to hide more than anything, only explained once the next generation needed to know the truth. You see, years ago, one of my distant ancestors was an entertainer for some Royalty from god knows where. They were a muse and basically their only job was to entertain nobles with their talents... well when a stranger came to visit the Royalty my family worked for, they were displeased with their music and cursed them, telling them that their music would only cause harm and pain to anyone who heard it. They were exiled from the kingdom.
              Fast forward to 20 years ago. My mom sang in a bar until she turned twenty-one, she met some guy and they moved in together but she stopped singing, turned out the curse had finally reached her when three people in the bar had died simultaneously one night as soon as she sang her first high note, bleeding from the ears. Anyway from time to time she would sing around the house, but evidently it had an effect on my dad too, because he decided he hated her voice, he started beating her every time she sang the day she came home from the hospital after giving birth to me. Let me tell ya, it ain't an easy thing to watch, seeing your dad beat your mom senseless just for humming a tune, maybe that was what got me so ******** up in the head... that or the fact he started taking it out on me too. To distract myself from the misery of my own life, I took up music, teaching myself to play the guitar. At school I had mastered the art of hiding the pain, hiding the embarrassment, I had grown to become quite popular, I learned to twist truths into lies and manipulate those around me to get what I wanted, to stay away from my own home as long as possible, but the disgusting truth waiting for me there each day could not be ignored.
              But I remember the day I got my turn like it was yesterday, when that b*****d raised his hand against me, screaming at my mom for no real reason at all. I remember when something snapped inside me, when everything seemed to fall into place as i hit the ground, the anger that welled inside as I pounded my fist against the hardwood floor, only to watch the vibrations carry across the room and take out my father's footing. I remember, immediately understanding what I had done, standing over the piece of s**t, clapping my hands in his face as the vibrations in the air scrambled his brains inside his skull as he went limp. I remember the horrified look my mother gave me as I turned to her. She'd only sat there and taken it. she simply watched as that a*****e turned his sights on me. She was just as guilty as he was, but I made her death much less painless, taking hold of a glass and slamming it into the floor, the sharp crash ravaged her from across the room and killed her instantly. At Sixteen, I took to the road, surviving off my talents and learning the basic potential behind my abilities, even honing them into more constructive talents. I had many a good night with the little tricks I'd picked up along the way, but it wasn't until I heard about Lubchenko that I saw the true potential to take my talents and powers further than ever before.

I'm often described as being Issac is a self serving, manipulative, egotistical, emotionally withdrawn individual obsessed with entertaining himself by causing pain and hardship. Issac is quick to display what appears on the surface to be a friendly demeanor and strives to get along with everyone around him, however he's learned that this only makes his betrayal and their injury that much more entertaining. However, at his core, Issac is lonely, this drives him to surround himself with other people, drives him to gain their trust, however his overwhelming desire to destroy those relationships severs his connection with those people and leaves him lonely once more, thus driving the tragic cycle..

I can usually be found doing Plotting devious plots, Playing my guitar, flirting it up with the cute girls when I have some spare time.

These are a few of my favorite things; solid, challenging, intricate new riff, affections from others, especially females, seeing those around him break physically and emotionaly..

However, these can stay far away; Being outsmarted, being underestimated, and being overlooked..

Worst of all, these stop me in my tracks; Being cut off from human contact as a whole, Basic human weaknesses, Water or a lack of air would definitely keep me from using my abilities..

I tend to always have Mia, my Fender Stratocaster. The very first guitar I ever owned. in my possession throughout the day.

When I hear Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes , I can't help but think it's my theme song.

I'm swearing you to secrecy about everything about me, from minor conversation to intimate exchanges, when interracting with others around me is a Lie. If everyone knew me and what I was truly capable of, what I have done, I would undoubtedly be alone..

There is someone putting thoughts into my head. I think their name is Legitimate Risk.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

User Image
ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ's ɴᴀᴍᴇ:
Dr Kade Ryoichi
ɪ ᴀᴍ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ:
Staff
ɪ ᴡᴀs ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴡᴀʀᴅs:
School Physician.
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ:
Male
ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ(s) ᴏʀ ʀᴀᴄᴇ:
Human with strong mastery of unorthodox practices such as Voodoo and Shamanism. He has learned and perfected various types of supernatural healing methods during his years studying Shamanism and as such is able to tap into the spiritual realms as well as the underworld (or hell as many call it) in search of guidance as well as a means of healing such orthodox afflictions as Curses and jinxes. Thanks to several rituals and taboo ceremonies discovered by the Doctor, Kade has prolonged his age and his youth with life prolongation spells and has not aged a day past twenty-seven. Also, as an experienced Surgeon, Kade can mend most any injury.
ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs ᴀ sᴀᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀᴋ:
Samples.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

User Image

Username: Jett Stryker
Character name: Domon Tsugetsa
Character Alias: Switchblade
Nickname: Domo'
Sexuality: Straight, VERY straight!
Birthday: October 2nd

Height: 5'11
Weight: 189lbs

Alignment: Undecided - devious tendencies.
Species: Mutant
Mutant Class: (left for you to decide, obviously i want something high XP)
Powers:
Bone Spikes & Scales- Domon's body produces jagged edged Bone spikes and plates which can be forced to the surface with a simple thought, a mutation seemingly common to some Mutants. These Spikes and blades of bone are incredibly dense and sharp edged, and are able to push their way through flesh and muscle with ease. Over time, Domon has been able to alter the shape and size of these Spikes and even draw them out upon command, forging small blades and even throwing spikes. Recently he his mutation has evolved due to his body's need to protect itself, given the constant stress of combat which Domon has put it through, resulting in his very skin cells changing into layers of actual bone cells. The result is a layer of Snake-Scale like plating over sections of his body, primarily his back, shoulders and arms, lower and outsides of his legs and cheeks. as time passes, these will flake off. They are highly resistant to energy and heat attacks, however offer little additional protection against physical attack.

Osmium production - Osmium has a blue-gray tint and is the densest stable element, Osmium is a hard but brittle metal that remains lustrous even at high temperatures. Because of its hardness, brittleness, and very high melting point (the fourth highest of all elements), solid osmium is difficult to machine, form or work. Luckily this metal is actually produced inside of Domon's bone marrow. The high concentration of this dense metal in his bones and Blood volume result in a natural plating of this metal over every bone in his body, including the bone scales which form on his skin, giving them a metallic shimmer as well as added protection, while making his spikes that much more threatening. However Osmium has been known to react with Oxygen over time, producing Osmium Tetroxide. This toxic compound is formed when osmium is exposed to air, and is a very volatile and is water-soluble, Meaning that If Domon overuses his powers, the Osmium Tetroxide will dissovle into his bloodstream, in fact poisoning his body. Luckily, this can be said about his opponents as well. Should even a shard of Osmium remain in his opponent's body, over time it will break down when exposed to the air and poison the victim.

Healing factor - Going hand in hand with his body's production of Large, jagged spikes of bone and their forcing their way through his tissues, Domon has a natural healing factor which has been speculated to be quite powerful. However due to the high concentration of Osmium in his bloodstream and it's sometimes Toxic nature, Domon's healing factor is severely impaired by the Metal. The result is that wounds created by his Spikes will heal instantly, as well as wounds sustained in battle, however each one leaves a scar. Most commonly, these heal over months or are at least reduced in size, but are obvious evidence of the limits of his Healing Factor.

Superhuman Strength: To accommodate Domon's fighting spirit, as well as the added weight of carrying the dense metal in his every bone, Domon's body has developed immense strength allowing him to move as quickly and agile as the martial artist he is unhindered.

Personality: Edgy, Violent, Cocky, Arrogant and othwerwise abrasive, Domon see's himself as Badassery personified and is very quick to fight and slow to talk things out. Confrontational and sharp tongued, he has been known to trash-talk his way into a fight on more than one occasion but is confident and hard-headed enough to see a fight through until he either wins, or is incapacitated, rarely will he stop otherwise. While he does not kill without reason, and has been known to even protect those unable, or unwilling to fight, it is difficult to categorize him as a Hero, obviously.
Biography:
Born in Kyoto Japan, Tsugetsa Domon was the son of a very successful businessman and Martial Arts Enthusiast. His family had great pride in their ability to trace their lineage back to the Feudal era to a very famous Samurai who died during the transition to the Meiji government in a fierce battle. One of the warriors last wishes as he died was that the blood of his children would always course through the veins of a warrior. And so generation after generation, The sons of Mugen Tsugetsa would study the arts of Martial arts and Swordplay, despite it's outdated application, the tradition carried on to Domon when he began his studies at the age of Seven.
While the reasoning behind the tradition shifted more towards an appreciation for their heritage and a sense of Culture to the wealthy family Domon's father was proud to see his son excel in the warrior arts, however the two of them never shared much more of a bond. Domon had always resisted the controlled, proper atmosphere of his home. Instead, he developed a very close bond with his Master as he aged, obviously fascinated with the discipline and technique of swordplay.
As the years rolled on, the appearance and awareness of Mutants across the globe began to rise fear out of the people of Humanity. Domon saw first hand as some Mutants would be publicly beaten or cast out of school for displaying their powers. Seen as a threat to those around them, towards the stable disciplined society Japan was so proud of, there simply was no tolerance for Mutants. And then, Domon joined their number. He was in the midst of a sparing match with a fellow student when he left himself open, and his rival took the oportunity to strike, only to have his wooden sword split across the shimmering blade of one of Domon's spikes. Withdrawing the sword, the spike was removed from his body and in it's place was his very first scar. There was outrage in the martial arts community as Masters across Japan discovered that their most prized pupils were Mutants, and Domon was no exception. Together, each of the Master's decided that they would refuse to teach their ways to any Mutant, fearing that their own techniques could be used against them, or others for harm.
Domon was betrayed, cast out and exiled from the only thing in his life he loved. Anger and discontent flooded his senses as more and more of the Jagged blades grew from his flesh. He lashed out at anyone who crossed him, ferociously taking on the very fear which the Japanese people projected onto him as a Mutant. If they wanted a monster, he would give it to them. However as he found more and more bodies laying at his feet, Domon quickly learned that he had bitten off more than he could chew, and escaped from the public eye. Alone, through hardship and strife and combat, he honed his skills, teaching himself the things that no Human Master ever could, always seeking out another like him, A Mutant with a thirst for battle to teach him how to fight in the ways of the Mutant, the monster he was.
Battle
Shutting up punkasses
Alcohol
Dislikes:
Loosing
Being ignored
Sweet things
Children

Extra Information:
Music Genre: Hardcore
Posting Colours: Black and Steelblue
Model Used: Trax's Typhoon

Dangerous Sex Symbol

User Image

xxxMutantx Registrationx Databasexxx

▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ loadιng... general ιnғorмaтιon

Alias : Ghost
                                      Name : Troy Alexander
                                      Nickname(s) :
                                      Birth Date: July Ninth
                                      Sexuality : Heterosexual

▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ loadιng... pнyѕιcal aтrιвυтeѕ

Ethnicity : Caucasian
                                      Height : Six feet one inch
                                      Weight : One eighty-nine
                                      Markings : Tattoo
                                      Eye Color : Hazel/Green
                                      Hair Color : Blonde/Brown
                                      Powers :
                                      Limited Telepathy: Troy has the ability to mentally communicate with those around him so long as certain criteria are met. Those who have a strong bond with Troy or who have been around him for extended periods of time tend to be easier to reach telepathically however they must be within relative proximity to the young man. However it is much easier for Troy to reach out to other mutants who also have telepathic, telekinetic, or psionic abilities, simply because of the fact their minds work on similar wavelengths.
                                      Telekinetic manipulation: Troy has a naturally strong affinity towards telekinesis. From a relatively young age, he has had the ability to move and shape objects with his mind. Over time he has developed his mastery of this power to the point he can lift objects up to a ton, and move or stop objects up to three tons. His powers however have not been very finely tuned, meaning intricate tasks and minute manipulation of objects require much more concentration and focus, though with more practice he can improve his control in this respect.
                                      Telekinetic defense: Often a passive and reflexive ability, Troy's mind can react to threats much faster than his own body, this allows him to lash out mentally against oncoming attacks or projectiles with a buffer of telekinetic energy either stopping them altogether or at least slowing them significantly. While he can will this ability when aware of the incoming threat, his body can react on reflex with a basic defensive when ambushed so long as he has about one second to react. If he is completely unaware of the attack this ability does not present itself at all. This power can sometimes be used to protect others within arms reach so long as he is conscience of the threat.

Weaknesses : Physically, Troy is a resilient young man but a superhuman assault will deal significant damage to the mutant if he is not expecting it. Prone to ambush or betrayal of those close to him, one good blow can ground the mutant. In the same respect, physical damage makes it difficult to maintain his telekinetic powers as his mind becomes conflicted with the sensation of pain and makes it hard to focus. In addition, stronger emotions will cause Troy to struggle with more delicate tasks, simplifying his telekinetic limits to simple, forceful acts.
                                      Physical Disabilities :

▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ loadιng... pѕycнe evelυaтιon

Personality : Strong willed, stubborn and protective of those who are important to him, Three ways to describe Troy. Having grown up the way he did, Troy is a very independent soul who asks little of those around him. He believes that a man's worth is measured by what he can accomplish without the help of others, and so he often aims too high when setting personal goals and attacks every challenge head-on. Brash and reckless at times, Troy would rather act first and think later. Troy has always carried a strong personal bond with his little brother and grew up being very protective of him, but seeing Deacon grow up into a young man has caused a bit of internal conflict as Troy must cope with the idea that he is not his brother's guardian anymore.
                                      Biography : Growing up, Troy and his younger brother Deacon were the two sons of Drake Alexander, one of Seattle's best Defense Attorneys. Their mother a well rounded physician, respected in her field, helped contribute to the wealth and comfort the Alexander family experienced from day to day though their careers caused them to be away from their sons most of the time. From a young age, Troy looked after the two of them and the brother formed a tight bond. If there were a school bully to pummel or dinner to be made in their mother's absence, Troy was the first to act, and he was happy to. The pride he felt when his father would put him aside and thank him for all he did was more than worth he trouble.
                                      As Troy grew older, he came to understand many facts of life when living in Seattle, namely, the Mutant struggle. Drake was a defense attorney hired by one of the most active Pro-Human organizations to keep their highest ranked members out of prison, and they paid well. Troy often asked if the strange men who would visit their family home were the same angry men from the news, but Drake would simply chuckle and brush his questions aside. As time went on, Troy didn't want to know just what kind of people his father was defending, he was probably better off anyway... that is until his own mutation surfaced. It was subtle enough, a thought about kicking a soccer ball in the back yard suddenly launched the object so far out of sight, he never did find out where it landed. From that day on, Troy took his time alone with his brother to practice his new found talents and hone them until they were like second nature, using them around the house when taking care of Deacon. He had no fears when it came to using his abilities around his younger brother, he knew he could trust Deacon with his secret, he promised after all.
                                      Years passed and high school came and went, and Troy had managed to keep his gift a secret from all around him. He decided to take a year off and travel the world, hoping to see new places as soon as the summer ended. Though it was on a hot and muggy July evening when the two brothers would find their lives changed forever.
                                      Their mother had managed to convince the entire family to go out to catch the latest blockbuster at their favorite theater, a vintage picture-house downtown. However as they were standing in line for tickets just outside the box-office doors, a rally of anti-Mutant protesters made their march along the adjacent street. Troy shifted nervously where he stood but deep down he knew they would never touch him or his family, that is until his brother began to panic. It was strange, seeing Deacon become so terrified at just the sight of these arrogant young men and women who felt that Mutants were a threat to their way of life. They were violent, yes, but Deacon had nothing to worry about, That is until he turned to Troy, gripping at his coat, pleading with his brother to take him away from them. Troy could feel something different behind his brother's eyes, more than fear, there was a knowing... a hand reaching out into his own mind, Troy wanted to consider the idea his brother was a Mutant like himself, but a sudden commotion interrupted his thoughts. The crowd around him, even the other moviegoers had all suddenly taken a fistful of Troy's coat, jostling the family about roughly. Deacon feared the worst, knowing just what came of anti-mutant riots, and in a last ditch effort to protect himself and his brother, Troy reacted, exposing himself for the first time with a massive wave of telekinesis, throwing the civilians in every direction and giving the brothers room to escape the chaos, and escape they did.
                                      Deacon and Troy never did return home, in fact after the events had hit public knowledge, their home was raided by one of the most dangerous Anti-Mutant groups, the Defenders of Humanity, and their parents were killed. They had no home to go back to, even if they wanted to. They had taken to hiding out in alleyways, abandoned buildings, homeless and Mutant shelters, all the while Troy nurtured a fearless anger towards the humans who had tried to kill him and his brother. Even now he is the shield and sword that prevents harm from finding Deacon, helping him master his skills while bolstering his own. Deep down, Troy knows that something must be done for Mutants to find peace once again, he just has no idea what it is yet
                                      Other :
                                                  ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ғιle coмpleтed

[LegitimateRisk]

Dangerous Sex Symbol

User Image

xxxMutantx Registrationx Databasexxx

▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ loadιng... general ιnғorмaтιon

Alias : Demigod
                                      Name : Liam Silas
                                      Nickname(s) : Just call me Liam... it's short enough.
                                      Birth Date: August First
                                      Sexuality : Heterosexual

▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ loadιng... pнyѕιcal aтrιвυтeѕ

Ethnicity : Caucasian
                                      Height : 5'4
                                      Weight : 178
                                      Markings : None really... maybe I'll get a tattoo one day.
                                      Eye Color : Blue
                                      Hair Color : Dark Blonde
                                      Powers :
                                      Ethereal Perception: Liam ability to sense energies in other life forms as visible auras of light allow him to not only identify other mutants but assess their threat level as well. More powerful individuals will glow much brighter than weaker ones, while humans emit a soft glow.
                                      Ethereal Energy Manipulation: Liam's most unique power comes in his ability to manipulate Ethereal energy or life-based energy. The properties of this energy vary based on application and intention. In it's purest form it has the ability to heal targets of various conditions such as injury or poisoning, however, cannot replace severed limbs. In a more crude form, it has more damaging properties, burning targets with wounds that take longer to heal than your typical burn.
                                      Weaknesses: Liam does not possess any abilities which make him resistant to physical damage, as a result, he is easily shaken and injured. While logically, he could heal himself, the mental trauma of physical injury is enough to rattle him to the point of making use of his powers difficult.
                                      Physical Disabilities : None

▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ loadιng... pѕycнe evelυaтιon

Personality :
                                      Liam was never truly accepted by his peers, even before his mutation presented itself. As a result, he is slow to trust strangers and is very reserved, and easily intimidated. He prefers to keep to himself to avoid rejection or judgment from others. Some take this as an insult and misinterpret him as being stuck up, or "too good" for others when in reality, it is instinct and self-preservation in its simplest form. The irony here is, Liam tends to judge others rather harshly. He has grown into a rather bitter young man after all the abuse he's sustained, however, lacks the backbone to speak up and say what he really thinks.

Biography :
                                      Liam grew up in a military family, his father being in the marines, and that meant that he had to get used to the idea of being uprooted often. Having never lived in the same place for longer than four years, Liam tired of constantly having to start over and make friends. In time he came to see friendship and social acceptance as a trivial and pointless endeavor and secluded within himself. This provided no safe haven from social life as he was targetted by bullies for being such a loner.

When his father retired from the Marines, Liam was thirteen and on the precipice of his own mutation. His family returned to his parents home-town of Seattle. Entering high school, Liam continued his habit of obscurity, treating the move like any other, but high school is difficult for any teen. Liam quickly found himself picked on by his classmates once again. It was at this point in his life that Liam's powers began to manifest. He started seeing some of his fellow students and even his instructors for what they were, mutants, just like him. He struggled to hide his gifts, cursing them at first for drawing unwanted attention. Liam knew what was happening to him, with talk of Mutants being heard more and more in the city. Fearful of being exposed, Liam struggled to keep his secret, avoiding exposing himself for what he was, fearful of the abuse and rejection he might receive if he were to be exposed.

Other : Nothing to report
                                                  ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ғιle coмpleтed

LegitimateRisk

Dangerous Sex Symbol

User Image User Image
Demigod

Name: Jackson Silas
                  Ethnicity: Caucasian
                    Superhuman Condition
                    Ethereal Perception
                    Ethereal Energy Manipulation/Healing

Played by,

LegitimateRisk

Dangerous Sex Symbol

x

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
      Tsugetsa Domonxxx

User Image

They Call Me ;;xx Domo-Domo, Domo-kun, The Black Tiger.
                                                              Candles? ;;xx
                                                              Nine-to-Five ;;xx Espada/Arancarr/______.

I guess I can tell you something about me...
                                                              Domon is a self sacrificing loyal combatant with an attitude which thrives in conflicts which he tends to instigate from the get go. His confident "I Dare You" personality can be quite easy to overcome if approached in kind, knowing his challenging nature. However, back down or shy away and Domon will forever place you below him. Overcome him or surpass his expectations and he will actually respect and look up to you. But if you ignore, insult, or impose on him, he will never forgive you. It is difficult for one to change the way Domon looks at them after this first impression has been established.

To tell you the truth, my life is pretty badass...
                                                              Feudal Japan saw the rise and fall of a great number of great samurai, one inparticular was a ronin by the name of Tsugetsa Domon. Known for living a mercenary lifestyle for the simple pay of fighting in the greatest battles in history, Domon fought to bring himself honor and a lasting legacy. However the day he fell in combat, he came to realize that his dream faded into the pages of history faster than perfume on a summer wind. Tsugetsa Domon's legacy of the great warrior he had fought so hard to sculpt and refine was rendered nothing more than a footnote. This harsh grudge against those who lived on to become great warriors ate away at his soul until he forced himself into becoming a hollow due to the hate and negative emotion which grew inside of him, corroding his soul chain at an alarming rate.
                                                              In Hollowdom, Domon roamed the battlefields of Asia, feeding on the souls of fallen warriors and other hollows he happened across, reaching a satisfaction he could only acheive in the ending of the lives of others. Just as he had taken pride and pleasure in winning battles and honor to himself, his instincts honed in on the hunter's instinct of the killer he had become. Abandoning all honor, integrity and virtue of a true warrior of legend, Tsugetsa Domon transformed himself into a monster, feeding and climbing the Hollow evolutionary ladder, fixated on the goal of ending lives for no purpose at all. As this evil desire welled up within him, Domon had come to find that this change within his resolve had a physical result, his right arm taking a rather sinister form, Cursed. Domon managed to harness that curse, taking every setback he found and used it to his advantage.
                                                              He reached his zenith when he cracked his mask in a battle with another hollow who's strength rivaled his own. Shaken but not defeated, Domon finished the battle and fed upon his prey, however became fixated on the flaw in his bone white mask, finally deciding that he would remove it completely, becoming an Arancarr. Granted new power, and a new form, Domon continued his quest more efficiently, eventually capturing the attention of the Legendary Espada. Confronted by this crossroads, he was given a choice as his brother arancarr approached him, asking him to join their ranks. Compelled to fight like the Mercenary Ronin he was long past, he took his place at the Table of the Ten Swords, a number branded upon his chest, Fighting and killing for the Espada, for hollow-kind.

My partner in crime is...

~Techniques~

Domon is an upredictable warrior, professional at using his gifts in the most destructive way possible while still maintaining versitility. The source of all of Domons strengths can be traced to one feature which fuels all of them, Domon has a massive reserve of raw spiritual energy. Like a dam holding back a river, Domon's sealed form harnesses the pressure and power this spiritual energy posesses and applies it in various ways, however most primarily is to enhance his strength. Domon is known for using brute force and relentless fury to obliterate opponents by sheer strength, hacking them to peices or beating them to a pulp. Secondly to his strength, Domon is known to favor destructive spiritual attacks like Cero, Cero Oscuras and his various custom techniques which also impliment his tremendous reserves. Lastly, Domon favors a strong defensive, however is not afraid to take a hit if it means damaging his oponent in the process as well, as such, he actively applies his riatsu towards regeneration.

Bala
                                                              Though less powerful than a Cero, the Bala is twenty times faster than a Cero. The speed of a Bala is directly proportionate to the speed of the user. It has been shown to be faster than an average Shunpo.

Acidic Touch: When a Hollow grabs a Human with their hands, the spot where the person was grabbed is shown to get burned as if acid were poured onto it. This was shown when Orihime was grabbed in the leg, and on the wound on Chad's back. These wounds seem to allow the Hollow's reiatsu to seep into the person, causing great pain to the victim. The wounds can heal if given enough time though, and it is unknown if this ability works on Shinigami or other spiritually powerful beings.

Cero is a highly powerful and relatively swift energy blast that can be fired from various body parts, such as mouth, tongue, hand or fingers
                                                              Cero Oscuras: Only used by the top four Espada, this is an extremely powerful form of Cero which is akin to man Hollow using Cero at once. It is so powerful that it is forbidden to be used inside of Las Noches.
                                                              Gran Rey Cero: This form of Cero is used by all Espada, but is somewhat weaker than Cero Oscuras. It, like Cero Oscuras, has a large blast radius and is highly destructive. Despite being weaker, it is also forbidden within the walls of Las Noches.

Hierro
                                                              All Arrancar have this, but the degree to which they have it depends on their power level. In essence, this is how hard the skin of an Arrancar is. It is like armor. It can only be cut by those who are able to measure the spiritual density of it and raise their power higher than said density.

Garganta
                                                              The equivalent of a Shinigami Senkaimon. The Garganta is an alternate realm full of swirling energy and completely void of light besides the white energy swirling around in it. To use it, an Arrancar must be able to form a pathway underneath their feet or they will fall into the void. This requires immense control over reiatsu.

High-Speed Regeneration is the ability that allows a Hollow to heal most injuries very quickly, with the exception of the destruction of the head or vital organs.

Custom abilities:
                                                              Cursed arm hierro - The hierro on his cursed arm is durable to the point of soul steel, simply because of the fact its nature matches that of his zampaktou.

Cursed arm augmentation - Riatsu based attacks, when channeled through his right arm are strengthened due to the concentration of evil and hollow nature in that part of his body. Also, this allows him further control of this Riatsu, enabling him to form it into unique attacks...

- Término (Terminus) is an ability used on opponents within a short range, essentially serving a Shotgun version of a Cero. Deadly at close range with a wide area of affect, while nearly useless from further distances.

- Fijacion (fortification) is used through application of large amounts of Riatsu into Domon's cursed Right arm. The augmentation of this riatsu through his heavily defended arm releases this spiritual energy in the form of a round barrier extending from the palm of his hand with a diameter of about two meters.

- Sable (Sabre) Unleashes crescent waves of Spiritual energy in a very raw and unstable form. Rather than simply cutting an opponent upon contact, it detonates and ignites in a devistating explosion. These arcs can be sent by blade or by melee strike, depending only on the focal point of the riatsu used to create the attack.

Arrancar Release State

"Tear, Odio!"

User Image

Odio does not change Domon's appearance too drastically aside from the obvious, the color of his hair fades to a grey-white as it now expands down his back, spiking up messily throughout. His clothing takes a much edgier appearance, his mask fragment becomes a steel plate across his forehead and Steel bracing extends along his left arm. Domon's mighty sword doubles in size and is now a two edged Claymore which he still wields easily with one hand.
                                                              However, the primary change in Domon's resurrected form is the change in his Cursed arm. Turning from black to a vivid red. Rather than augmenting Domon's abilities in a defensive manner, this change actually causes any attacks released from that to be more destructive, essentially giving Domon full access to 100% of his riatsu reserves and use them as he sees fit, essentially making him a powerhouse of mellee combat. Fury, Chaos and Destruction in every attack with little regards to taking damage himself.

My soft spots...

Alcohol.
                                                        Violence.
                                                        Women.
                                                        Chaos.
                                                        Anger.
                                                        Fighting Winning!
                                                        Destroying things.
                                                        Power.
                                                        Pain.

Uch, no thanks.

Kids.
                                                        Sweets.
                                                        Hospitals.
                                                        Pitty.
                                                        Defeat.

Tch, I'm not afraid!

Becoming Obselete.
                                                        Death.
                                                        Change (internal)

Dig This Beat ;;xx Unbound (The Wild Ride) - Avenged Sevenfold..
                                                        They Make Me Grin ;;xx (This could be you!).

xxxRaxephlon

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Clerical Data
User Image

[Gaia Username]: Jett Stryker
[Character Name]: Clint Vyper
[Character Race]: Arancarr
[Character Age]: XXX
[Racial Rank]: YTBD
[Character Personality]:
Passive, Laid back and often pessimistic, Clint has a personality as if he's given in to hard times and bad luck. Hardships and hell have eroded at his personality and left him hard and uncaring when it comes to his own well-being and fortune. However should anyone injure his pride or possession in a deep personal manner, he will be harsh and unrelenting when exacting his Vengeance.
[Character Biography]:
There was a time when the Legendary Clint Addison was known as one of the west's most hated and feared criminals. Responsible for seven bank robberies, three stagecoach ambushes, and the deaths of over seventeen law enforcement officials and two Texas Rangers. However it was not the law's hand who brought him in and had him locked away, but the gentle hand of a woman scorned carrying a derringer pistol. As the infamous Addison accused the Young heiress to a saloon and inn of being the "hired help" and attempted to solicit her company for the evening, she made her way up to his room in the late afternoon and placed the barrel of her pistol to his temple as he napped.
Clint was locked away in a local jail as a posse of Mexican bandits stormed across the border and sacked the small town and overran the locals, killing and raping them in cold blood right there in the street, however left the only prisoner the town had in it's possession to his own fate. Feeling as if he'd had quite the does of bad luck, Addison took his time contemplating his fate after three days in his six-by-eight cell and eventually found a way to sever the bars from the window and escaped only a few hours before the Calvary arrived to ascertain the fate of the small mining town which had been deserted after the attack as well as bring in it's prisoner to be tried in court.
Addison spent a few days attempting to barter and deal his way across the desert and eventually made it into mexico with the help of a Mexican Family. By their kindness, he was able to acquire a horse and a job where he came to value an honest day's wages and the idea of a family. As time went on he married a fine young Mexican woman who gave him a strong son whom he named Neil. Little did Clint know, A posse of angry ranchers had come across the border led by a man by the name of Ted Burner, brother to one of the Texas Rangers Clint had killed, and Burner hoped to finish his brother's work and avenge the souls of the countless men who died in the name of justice.
As Clint was out tending to his cattle, Burner and his crew assaulted Addison's home, killing his wife and only son and burning his house and barn to the ground before staging an ambush for Clint who would undoubtedly return home, worried about his family. Just as they had hoped, Clint came in to find the bodies of his family mutilated beneath the pillar of smoke and ash, just as he knelt at the side of his son's corpse, Ted Burner stepped out and fired all six rounds of his revolver through the back of Clint Addison, leaving him to bleed in the hot Mexican sun.
The soul of Clint Addison lingered over the ashen ruins of his home, watching for years as all evidence of his existence was picked away from the vultures and blasted away by the elements. However the desire for vengeance burned within his soul as the seasons passed. The chain which held him in that place which brought back such painful memories wasted away painfully slowly until finally, in an agonizing display of horror, he transformed into a Hollow by the name of Vyper, taking the form of a Rattlesnake, 12 feet in length with a bone white helm across his broad, menacing visage and a hunger for life which never seemed to quench. It was at this point that his desire to take the life of he who had wronged him seemed to reach its peak. Tasting the long since passed trail of Ted and his Gang, the beast hunted down the now old, fat and sucessful Cattle-King and assaulted he and his entire family. Killing and Feeding upon every man woman and child who lived within the home before finally finishing with Burner himself.
However his craving had never been sated. His feral instincts drove him to continue killing, continue feeding. Eventually his hunt lead him into the relm of Hueco Mundo where his cravings intensified as he began feeding on others of his kind. As time went on he became faster, stronger, and learned to heal his wounds faster with each consumption. Eventually he went on to evolve to the Adjucas level and learned of the Espada. Growing weary of his constant search to sate his cravings, and desire to avenge his very existence, feeling wronged by simply have being born, much less died, He longed to be rid of his mask and find peace in death, to simply break even. However as he managed to rid himself of that bone material which covered his cursed visage, he found nothing but new life. Horrified at the fact that death was beyond his grasp, by injury or age, Clint Vyper finally came to terms with his curse and took up his new life with a heavy heart, longing for the day he might end his life and find peace in death.

Visual Data

[Hair Color]: (The color of your character's hair.)
[Eye Color]: (The color of your character's eyes.)
[Distinguishable Markings]: (Anything that would help distinguish your character in terms of looks.)
[Weight & Height]: (How much your character weighs and how tall they are.)
[Clothing]: (Any distinguishable clothing that your characters wear; best to fill this out if your character has a modified version of a uniform.)

Spiritual Data

[Reiatsu Color]: (The color of your character's reiatsu.)
[Racial Weapon]: (The weapon of your character based on their race.)
[Weapon's Name]: (The name of your character's weapon should it have one.)
[Weapon Abilities]: (The abilities of your character's weapon.)

[Mask Definition]: (The shape and design of your mask.)
[Zanpakutou]: (The shape and design of your zanpakutou)
[Name of Resurreccion]: (The name of your Resurreccion if applicable.)
[Name of Shikai]: (The name of your Shikai if applicable.)
[Shikai Abilities]: (A list and description of your Shikai abilities if applicable.)
    -------[♦]
    -------[♦]
    -------[♦]
    -------[♦]
    -------[♦]

[Name of Bankai]: (The name of your Bankai if applicable.)
[Bankai Abilities]: (A list and description of your Bankai abilities if applicable.)
    -------[♦]
    -------[♦]
    -------[♦]

[Zanpakutou Release Command]: (The word or phrase you utter to release your zanpakutou.)
[Resurreccion Abilities]: (The abilities of your released form.)
    -------[♦]
    -------[♦]
    -------[♦]
    -------[♦]
    -------[♦]

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Issac Rockford

Personal Information

Username: LegitimateRisk
Name: Issac Rockford

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 189lbs
Hair: Faded Silver
Eyes: Eerie Green

Blood Type: O-
Medical Condition: Bipolar Disorder, Mentally unstable.

Wardrobe: Rock-star apparel, Dark colors, Jeans, chains and loose fitting coats with tight fitting shirts.
Physical Appearance: hardly intimidating, Issac appears of average build and complexion. Long silver hair falls at his shoulders and frequently masks his face on one side or the other. Various tattoos litter his body, too numerous to describe.

Violence, Bloodshed, War, Steel, Fire, Chaos, Anarchy, Alcohol, Sex, and Sushi.
Dislikes:
Peace-loving optimists, naivity, children, sweets, powerlessness
Fears:
To have failed his destined purpose in life, bringing about the end of the world by any means necessary.
Relationships:
Formerly Married, Single and looking! Though, better not let MIA know about it.
Personality:
Elusive and devious, to say the least. Issac almost instantly leads those around him with the impression he cant be trusted, despite the fact he attempts to play into people's natural want to trust people. As such, he has an affinity for "sneaking into the lives of strangers and letting them fall apart to a new rythum, just to feel better."

Affiliation Information

Species: Human
Ethnicity: English / American
Race: Bount
Affiliation: His own.

Background Information

Past Affiliations:
Timeline: Born a privileged young man in early London. Married a lower class woman. Began showing signs of instability. Killed his wife when confronted, feeding upon her soul during his transition into a Bount. Erased his own memories of the event and his wife altogether. Traveled the world in search of answers and broadened his horizons in focus of his obsession over music. Gained power and experience as he traveled across war-torn Europe. Formed his Doll who took on the image of his deceased wife, though neither of them have any recollection of the woman. Ventured to America during the rise of Rock-n-Roll and quickly obsessed. Honed his skills in musical manipulation and adapted the violent and anarchistic movements of Rock music as well as Metal. Believed he was destined to bring about the end of the world. Set out for Karakura town as the perfect place to begin the fall of all life and order.
History:

Issac grew up the life of a Human, surviving three generations of Noble British blood, he lived a life of luxury and comfort. not quite prestige or honored highly a midst society, Issac was wealthy enough to afford schooling and acquired a promising career at a well established firm in London. A strong affinity for music crowned his distinguished reputation as he came to be known well in all social circles for his musical talents with most any instrument. Comfort truly described his lifestyle, however this played into his darkest places as well. Issac often had difficulty controlling his anger, snapping over the smallest things and often taking out that aggression on nearby objects, but he managed himself with extreme care and optimism.
With time, he fell in love with a sweet lower class girl who had stumbled into his office out of the rain. He offered to help her and offer her sanctuary from the storm outside and the two of them talked for hours. Issac Rockford was determined to make her his own, and only a short two months later, he wedded her, taking her into his estate and exposing to a world she only dreamed of. A rags to riches story indeed. however it did not end with a happy resolution.
As time passed, Issac could not hide his weakness from his wife, in time she began to worry for her beloved. His spells of anger seemed to rise from nowhere and go on for an hour or two at a time, all she could do was offer him consolation or attempt to calm him somehow. but this was becoming harder and harder to accomplish, as if the man were changing, as if something within him was awakening, causing unrest, violence, cravings. In fact, the man's true nature, true heritage was beginning to emerge. Thanks to events taking place worlds away from his comfortable life, his fate had been warped as his soul had been intertwined from birth with the spiritual world, He was a bount, and his spiritual nature was anything but sated with the needs it forced upon him. His fits of rage were in fact, caused by his cravings for souls. Issac Rockford was quickly becoming a monster, and his beloved was the closest soul to his own.
One early Sunday evening, Issac's beautiful young wife came to his side and voiced to him her concern for his well being, she confessed that she feared for his mind and his soul and urged him to seek help. She swore to Issac she would never leave his side no matter what but begged him to take action. Issac did indeed take action. He reacted irrationally, instantly taking offense, accusing his loving wife of distrusting him, for not believing in him and his ability to sate the demon within. This discord quickly erupted into a fit of rage and in the zenith of his episode, he struck his wife. Again and again, eventually burring his teeth into her neck and harvesting her still living soul as she cried.
For the first time, Issac had taken another human life, he had consumed a human soul, and had become a Bount, however the terror he felt as he realized what he had done was far more than his fragile, confused mind could fathom. He flailed about mentally, trying to form a single rational explanation for what he had done or what he had become but found none. He had broken, his mind, his soul, and his heart. From the inside out, he was no longer a man, no longer sane, no longer alive. Issac Rockford, the man, had died that night as did his poor wife. But Issac Rockford the Bount had been born, refusing to confess any guilt for the sin he had no intention of committing. In his mind, he decided that he was far better off living as if he had never met the woman had ever existed to begin with. He forgot her name, her face, her smile, her loving heart. The woman vanished from his life and from his memory, and as the wounds in his mind and soul healed, they healed without those memories. To this day, Issac has no recollection of that life.
He began to travel the world, abandoning his estate and his reputation for a new life somewhere far away, taking with him his love for music. His broken mind latched onto the only love he could recall, replacing the ravaged and destroyed images with the beauty and articulation of music. Each place he ventured to, he found a new form of the mysterious power music seemed to hold woven deep within. He studied them and in time, found a way to manipulate the spiritual power which music seemed to hold.
In the years that followed, Issac learned more about his bount herritage and acquired all sorts of skills and techniques. In time he even learned the art of forming himself a Doll, the ultimate weapon and partner to the Bount Race. He longed for a companion, and sought for himself a way to truly tap into the power in music he had discovered and obsessed over for so many years. Consuming soul after soul, travelling place to place, growing stronger and stronger with passing days, Issac finally slipped away from civilization to split off a peice of his own damaged, broken soul into a Doll. The process was painstaking, hours of pain and exhausting effort passed before he finally had completed the ancient ceremony. As he looked upon the creation before him, a part of his broken heart seemed to throb once again. Not in joy, but in guilt, the reason he could not know. For the doll he had created had formed a body of a beautiful woman from his past, who's identity the man could not recall. The pang of guilt mixed with the adoration of love filled him as he took the woman into his arms like a long lost lover. He simply named her Mia, coined from the title given to soldiers who were Missing in Action, as his memories.
The two travelled together, Mia, derrived from Issac's own soul, born from his sins and his desires alike, tempted him into the darkness, however she shared in his adoration of music and the mysterious spiritual connection it held. She displayed to Issac her ability to manipulate that music he had obsessed over. She could warp it, alter it, and give it traits which it could not do on its own. As if every note, every melody held this potential, waiting for the talented hands of Mia to play with them as she pleased. Issac grew jelous, in time he found a dark hatred for the woman had mixed with his love for her. However these never came to surface.
Issac and Mia had reached america in there travels following World War Two, feeding on the souls of fallen soldiers across Europe and growing stronger and stronger yet in surprising speed. It seemed the lost and confused souls of the fallen men, whatever their race, were drawn to Mia's music and her beauty all the same as each one played into her trap and were fed upon by Issac. But in America, it was not sustinence that had drawn the pair, but the music. An outbreak of a new idea had gained the eyes of the world as the most prosperous nation in the human world indulged in its own comfort. But with this idea of conformity, correctness, and comfortable living, a counterculture had been born sporting Racy, fast, loud music which insulted the ears of the utopia the nation sought to become. It was this counterculture, its ideals, and its music that had captured the Musical duo. Issac had found something he had never known he was missing. As if it were his true calling, this Rock-n-Roll played the strings of his heart and quickly became intertwined in his soul. As the Genre evolved, so did his obsession for it. The way he dressed, behaved, thought and beleived all seemed to revolve around the rebellious and devious ideas of Rock as it continued to evolve. Even Mia had become warped and tainted with it's sinful and sultry appeal. Metal continued to play at the man as he embraced the idea of Anarchy and chaos, blood and death, fire and steel, violence and death. Issac demanded Mia give him her talents, obsessed with the music and wanting desperate to tap into the power this music held, aspiring to see the visions realized by the power he had acquired over the years. Issac asserted himself over the Doll, declaring that bringing about the end of the world had been his destiny all along, and Mia was to aid him, that she belonged to him and only him and would see the world burn by their hands. Born of Issac's sins and passions, Mia more than willingly obliged. And as she offered up her hand to the Bount she took on her truest form, a beautiful electric guitar of steel and stone.
In the ages to follow, Issac and Mia marched across the world, building a reputation as a nightmare and a demon to the mortal humans. A mad man and his accomplice right out of hell itself. Tapping into his powers to the fullest, weilding them with flawless precision and execution, Issac's obsession over the music he worshipped drove him to relentlessly practice and hone his talents for the sake of realizing his destiny as the bringer of armagedon. Hearing rumor of the spiritual captial of the world, Issac could think of no better place to start the blaze which would overtake the entire world.
Ability Information

Item: Electric Guitar
Doll: MIA (Missing In Action) - Named for the fact that Issac feels a vague familiarity for his doll, but the memories seem to be missing. (PLAYED BY NEPHILLE)
Personality:

Abilities:
  • Name:
    Meaning:
    Description:
    Restrictions:

Other Information

Posting Color:
Voice Actors:
Theme Songs:
Other Photos:

Credits

Profile Creator:
Photo Creator(s):
D.O.B:
Other Contributors:

Dangerous Sex Symbol

User Image
User Image
                                                  ·xxxxx ·xx ··xxxx ⋯⋯ The Police Officer

xxxxxxx ― ― xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -
                      NAME . . . Dyson Locke
                      ALIAS . . . Nowadays, most call me Dice or just Dy, depending on how lazy you are and how much I like you.
                      AGE . . . Twenty-Four
                      GENDER . . . Male
                      HEIGHT . . . Six feet and one inch to spare.
                      WEIGHT . . . 200 lbs.
                      HAIR COLOR . . . A dark red, of course its a lot brighter in the daylight.
                      EYE COLOR . . . Hazel Green
                      SEXUAL ORIENTATION . . . Heterosexual.

_┏━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━ ━
                    xxxxBold Rebellious Just Driven
                          Dyson is not the type to simply sit idle when something needs to be done. Following in his father's footsteps, but with a deep rooted desire for revenge for the old man's death, Dyson is driven to see justice served to those who deserve it most. When applied to a task, Dyson is persistent and relentless, whatever the odds. However sense releived of his position on the Police force, Dyson has slipped into a dark place filled with booze and long nights in his favorite bar. Since the Revolution, Dyson has watched as numerous injustices have been carried out by the Campbell's robot army. The reality of his odds have prevented him from acting out, this has left him with a rather poor disposition and injured pride. Therefore he tends to keep his dangerous opinions and sour temperament to himself. He has kept in touch with many faces from his days as an officer, criminals and Officers alike, however he is the last one you would expect to reach out to an old friend with feeling low, rather for a bottle to drown his emotions.

_┏━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━ ━
                    ______Now diving into the core
                              Dyson's father was a well respected member of the City's police force long before Dyson was born. Coming from humble origins, Dyson always hoped to be just like his father one day. Unfortunately, his childish dreams were cut short at an early age. He was eight years old when he got the news from his mother that his father was killed during a routine traffic stop involving a stolen vehicle. Angered at the loss of his idol, Dyson inherited his fathers strong sense of justice and was motivated to aggressively follow after the old man. The day he graduated High-school he entered the Police academy and took his training and studies extremely serious, however with the absence of his father through his teenage years, Dyson came to develop a strong rebellious nature towards authoritative figures. It was this character flaw that caused Dyson to be flunked from the academy twice, finally graduating on his third attempt.
                              Dyson earned a reputation as an eager new recruit and came to be accepted by his peers, men and women who served with Dyson's father on the force and took pride in the young officer's drive for Justice. Scratching by with his wages, living alone, Working overtime any chance he got, Dyson had never been more sure of his calling. After a 10 day workweek, his cheif insisted that Dyson take a day off to recuperate, confiding in Dyson that he had done enough and deserved some rest. Dyson reluctantly agreed and as he lay down to rest, he had no idea what injustice was brewing in the night.
                              Dyson awoke to the sudden sound of pounding on his door and familiar shouts of one of his fellow officers, urging him to answer. The news was terrifying, A squad of three mechanized terrorists bearing the logo of the groundbreaking infamous Miller and Campbell Sciences Corporation had taken to the streets and were currently wrecking havoc, killing innocence and causing destruction all over the bustling streets downtown. An APB was put out on one of the two founders of the company, Thomas Miller who was logged as the last person to access the facility the three machines had been stored. No later than when Dyson set foot out of his patrol car did the violence and carnage end and the voice of Millers counterpart filled the streets. Dr James Campbell vowed to deliver justice upon his peer and promised to protect the city from his insanity. Dyson was ashamed of the fact he'd arrived too late to be of any help, carting away injured persons to hospitals, helping clean up the destruction, all the while Campbell's voice singing his own praises, he couldn't shake the sick feeling in the bottom of his stomach that the true murderer was right in front of everyone's faces.
                              Dr Miller was never found, many thought he'd fled the city hours before the attack, even going so far as to say he'd likely killed himself after the attack, But that didnt mean that Campbell would ever stop making promises. Time and time again, he announced that his machines would make the city safer, that they would make life easier. The revolution began slowy, first the most dangerous occupations were replaced by automized workers. Construction robots who followed the orders of a foreman on sight, built massive structures in days, the roads were almost paved in glass the way these robots seemed to completely resurface them in a week. More and more occupations were replaced by computers and robots, humans laid off to live in a life of luxury at home. Nobody ever thought that Campbell would give a tin can a badge and a gun and expect it to hand out justice the way a human soul could judge... but that's exactly what he did. Dyson took the news hard, as opposed to many of his peers. Many welcomed the early retirement, happy to see that they were no longer held accountable to be the long arm of justice in a city that was on its way into a gilded hell. Dyson cursed the Robot replacements, and his own cheif for having agreed to such a thing, and as such he was watched for some time. Robotic eyes seemed to be behind every corner, waiting for the man to snap, to loose his cool. But he didnt.
                              Dyson fell down a slippery slope into a bottle served up at his favorite bar. Seemed that bartenders were one of the few occupations not suited for a Mechanized replacement, at least not at this one. So Dyson kept his space from anything made from steel and wires, staying silent and hidden in plain sight, despite his disgust for the oppressive fear these mechanized robots carried with their presence. He watched in silence as dozens of loose toungued men who ran their mouths just a little to loud in all the wrong places suddenly went sileneced, sometimes vanishing entirely without a trace. Nobody dared asked the questions... It seemed everyone but Dyson had just gone on smiling, advocating the city's savior and leader, James Campbell and his robot guardians of humanity.

xxxxxxx ― ― xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -
                        THREAT LEVEL . . . Dyson's experience and training makes him a significant threat to Campbell's system, however his recent placid temperament and ongoing silence has warranted all high profile tracking of the individual to cease for the time being.
                        SKILLSET . . . Dyson is liscenced and well acquainted with various firearms used by the Police Force including Rifles, Pistols, and even smoke and fragmentation grenades. He is an exceptional hand-to-hand combatant and considered dangerous to humans if motivated to injure one. He has a well trained eye and very analytical sense, as such he may possibly be able to disable a mechanized unit.
                        EQUIPMENT . . . When civillians were ordered to turn in their weapons for the good of public safety, Dyson stockpiled his own collection, which includes a standard issue 9mm pistol, a modified AR-15 assault rifle, a tactical outfitted pump action shotgun and a Kevlar vest. Of course he carries a limited amount of ammunition for each firearm as well.
                        WEAKNESSES . . . While Dyson is physically fit, disciplined and trained, He has slipped into a depression of sorts. His persistent alcoholism and poor disposition leave him at a disadvantage if approached under certain circumstances. While in peak condition, Dyson's training may allow him to disable one enemy combatant (human or mechanical) When outnumbered it is unlikely he would succeed.
                        ADDITIONAL INFO. . . . None to mention.

LegitimateRisk____

User Image

Dangerous Sex Symbol

User Image

Tsugetsa Domonxxxxxxxxxx

g e n e r a li n f o

⇢「xᴀɢᴇx Sixty-Nine, Appears in his late Twenties.

⇢「xɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀx」Male

⇢「xᴄᴏʟᴏɴʏx」Vera Aurora

⇢「xᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴏɴx」Vera Aurora Combat Pilot

down a n d dirty

⇢「xᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏx」Domon Tsugesta is an ambitious and stubborn soul. He takes pride in the things he excels in to the point of arrogance. Described as cocky and abrasive by his peers, Domon is a very difficult person to get along with if one has not earned his trust, a difficult thing to do given his own self-centered personality. He values the opinions and input of others second to his own intuition, and this gets him into trouble quite often despite the mental link shared between the Hama.

⇢「xʙɪᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜʏx」Domon's life began as many others of the Hama did, the emergence of his powers, his infantile battle for survival at the hands of the gene manipulating microbes responsible for his gift, and finally the countless days learning to hone those skills. Until finally one day Domon managed to master his gifts and progress to a state of independence. However there was one thing about the red-eyed male that made it nearly impossible for him to mesh with the society of the Hama, he was stubborn. If someone tried to show him a task, he would resent their help and force himself to learn it on his own. Once he had, he would boast about the feat to his peers.
                                        Domon had little place among the other survivors of the Vera Aurora's crew, and took it upon himself to become a pilot. He loved the freedom that flying in his own vessel granted, and the potential to shine among his peers in yet another arena, in defending his people from some unknown threat lurking beyond the stars.
                                        Domon dedicated his entire focus to training his body and his mind to withstand the strain, the hardship, the challenge of piloting a fighter vessel, and to make matters worse on himself, he chose from the fleet the Mark VI vessel fighter, a class of fighter which was shunned by his peers due to its difficulty to fly and maneuver in combat simulations. The challenge beckoned Domon test his might against it, and he accepted. Weeks of arduous training, endless simulations, finally paid off as he reached a passing score on the Combat pilot evaluation simulation, hallmarking his status as a pilot. However Domon never stopped honing his skills and pushing his own limits. Many of the his people laughed at his obsession, claiming that his skills were wasted, that there was no need for such violent skills after so many years of peace! But Domon challenged the stars, he demanded a fight, a challenge, and he prepared every day for it's arrival.

e x t r atidbits

⇢「xᴇxᴛʀᴀx」While the Hama as a whole lack physical strength but make up for it with their mental abilities, Domon trains his body as well as his mind, keeping his physical state in peak condition. However he also has a bit of a drinking problem.

xLegitimate Riskx

Dangerous Sex Symbol

User Image

------------------------------------------------- The BASICS -------------------------------------------------

█ █ Name: Antonio Justin Carr

█ █ Age & Birthday: Twenty-Seven, June 2nd

█ █ Gender & Nationality: Male, Mexican-American

█ █ Height: Six feet tall.

█ █ Eyes & Hair: Brown eyes, Brown hair kept in a short fashion

█ █ Ranger Position: Red Ranger

█ █ Ranger Power & Weapon: Situational Ping, the ability to know or understand something without the need for studying or previous experience through touch for a short period of time. In other words, One hand upon an object and for a limited time all concepts associated with that object are absorbed into the front of his mind. This information is only retained for a short period of time and is gone once he has dismissed it from his thoughts. This ability can also be applied on the battlefield by taking a moment to calm his mind and extend his awareness outwards. This allows Tony to know the locations of allies and enemies as well as the direction they are travelling and whatever action they are currently performing within a 50 yard radius.
              Tony commands an arsenal of firearms, though he prefers an energy rifle mimicking the design of the standard assault rifle he used in the military as well as a pair of heavy pistols, all of which sync with his helmet for increased accuracy. He also keeps a few miscellaneous grenades on his person as well as a collapse-able sword which at its full length is two and a half feet long as well as his own steel bladed combat knife.

Lastly, his armor is outfitted with special plating to allow him to withstand moderate damage due to energy, heat, cold and physical trauma without compromising mobility. Leaving him a formidable, well balanced soldier.

█ █ Martial Arts / Fighting Style: Mixed-Martial-Arts based Military Combative training.

------------------------------------------------- In DEPTH -------------------------------------------------

Personality:
              + Loyal to a Fault
              + Analytical in nature.
              + Optimistic in almost every situation.
              +Forgiving to most.
              - Trusts others too eagerly at times.
              - Protective of those he loves, even when it isn't necessary.
              - Tends to develop tunnel vision at times.
              - Sometimes hesitates, fearing that he's missed some significant detail.

Biography:

A Marine Brat, Antonio Justin Carr was the only son to the late General Carr of the US Marine Corps and his wife, Valentina Carr, a Puerto Rican woman the General had been married to for twenty years before the attack on Tokyo. At that point, Antonio, or Tony as he preferred to be called, had long since been enlisted in the Marines. This was not a matter of wanting to follow his father's footsteps, rather a duty to carry on the tradition in the General's bloodline. The young Hispanic male was often ridiculed and insulted for having hopes to some day reach the same great rank his father held, but he never once allowed such banter to get to him. The only approval that mattered to Tony was his fathers, which proved to be incredibly difficult to acquire. It seemed every accomplishment, every step down the road to honor failed to impress the General, rather it seemed the man seemed to expect the act from his son, nothing less.
              The Monster attacks became an event that required military response. Units were mobilized worldwide in an attempt to thwart these incredible anomalies which seemed to appear from nowhere. Each one more dangerous than the last, and not all of them went down. Defeat was difficult for the young Squad-Leader to swallow, he knew that if he failed, his father would never feel proud of him, not to mention the lives which could be lost should he fail to eliminate his target. In the following years, the situation became more dire every day. There were often circumstances when the stubborn Tony would order his men into hopeless situations against orders from superiors in the hopes of gaining some sort of momentum in their battles. While this brash and wild tactic won a battle here an there, more often than not Tony would come back from the battlefield carrying a comrade who marched out alongside him only hours earlier. However the true turning point for Tony came when his own mother had been killed in a surprise attack. The enemy had somehow found a hole in their defenses and struck hard, killing thousands of civilians. The main military force had no force but to retreat. Tony weapt, his father Shed not a tear, he only held anger and contempt for the beasts that took his only love.

With each poor decision, Tony punished himself, knowing he would never be the great leader his father expected from him. Each battle forced the surviving humans within the City known as Angel Grove less chance to survive this unforseen torment at the hands of these alien invaders. Tony had never known a home, but in Angel Grove he found it easy to drop anchor in this storm that was survival in a world gone mad. The city held promise, for He and Humanity respectively. It offered him a chance to fight to protect something greater and learn from the best. Though as the man continued to defend the Human city, General Carr found less and less time to interact with his son, obsessed with his conflict with the chaotic forces who attacked so suddenly, he threw himself into his work. Since Valentina's death, nothing had been the same between Tony and his father.

------------------------------------------------- Something to KNOW -------------------------------------------------

+ Taking out those scumbag monsters
              + Remembering the good times.

Dislikes:
              - Failure. Leaves a bad taste in his mouth.
              - Not knowing what to do next, he is a leader afterall.
              -Letting down those who trust him.

Extra notes: Nothing to add at this time.

Played by: LegitimateRisk

Dangerous Sex Symbol

User Image
                                     JETT, LEGIT, BAMF  |  ALL THAT MASCULINE s**t  |  CST - TEXAS - EVENINGS  |  DISCORD  |  SAMPLES

app code for break/black - rp by sophi
                      User ImageUser Image
                      • introduction❝ Here we find a man. A man who works hard to make his own way along this journey we call life, incessantly trying to outrun his past mistakes, a beer in his hand and a woman by his side. He nods, smiles, and offers you a drink. This is, LegitimateRisk ...
                        AGENT #/ALIAS 〕  05 / R | Diablo
                        NAME 〕  Domon Tsugetsa
                        AGE 〕  Twenty-Seven
                        GENDER 〕  Male
                        FACE CLAIM 〕  More to come...
                        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  〔  A CONVERSATION BETWEEN TWO BREAK INTERVIEWERS ...  〕

❝ ... Alright. Who did Wiles send in today? ❞

" Oh you're really gonna love this guy... Domon Tsugetsa. Enlisted in the US Army at eighteen when it was that or go to jail for a few assault charges, Infantry. Dishonorably discharged for a shopping list of disorderly conduct, no surprise there. "

" A tough guy huh? hmph... doesn't look all that tough. "

" Well he broke an Non-commisioned officer's jaw after disobeying orders so... yeah he's gotta have balls to do that. Since his discharge he's been causing trouble in Japan. We sent a team in to get him but weren't able to apprehend the b*****d. "

" So where is he now? "

" It's almost funny, turns out he pissed off some Yakuza big wig. Once they heard we were after him they offered him up in exchange for one of their boys who got caught in international waters. He's inbound from Tokyo as we speak. In chains, of course. "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  〔  ACCESSING INTERVIEW FILE ...  〕

► 〔 // LET'S START THIS OFF WITH A BROAD ONE; WHAT LEAD TO YOUR DECISION IN JOINING BREAK? 〕
                        "Tch... Wouldnt call it much of a choice, would you?" He raises his wrists up to the interviewer, flashing the silver handcuffs before scoffing again, an annoyed huff escaping him before his eyes match with the interviewer's. "Alright, fine. I knew you ******** were lookin for me after you sent that slop-job team to snag me in Kyoto. The sales pitch had me curious but I couldnt make it that easy for ya. I gave the 'Kuza the idea to ship me stateside. Guess the idea sounded... fun. I dunno s**t about any 'God's Hand' but these fists are half the reason they call me Diablo." Domon chuckles and leans back in his seat. "Guess we could both learn a little something."

► 〔 // YOU WERE SELECTED BASED ON YOUR PARTICULAR SKILL SET. IN YOUR WORDS, TELL US WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE. 〕
                        "Neh?" He arches an eyebrow across the table, a bored look in his eyes before a flash of a grin. "It'd be easier if I showed ya... take these cuffs off and I'll give ya a demonstration." He chuckles as he leans forward, daringly. "No? hmm... worth a shot." He chuckles with a shrug. "I guess you could say it's my... survival instincts. Hell the only reason I lasted as long as I did in the military was because my Sergeants couldnt deny I was not only the best fighter, but I had a knack for not dying. I think it was... four different engagements behind enemy lines, mostly Geurilla tactics, but I only got shot twice. Cant say the same for them. Then after I got the boot I kicked around Japan for a while, pissing off cocky pricks and puttin' em down. Got bored after a while, winning gets old."

► 〔 // SOME OBJECTIVES REQUIRE INDIVIDUALS TO WORK TOGETHER. WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON BEING IN A TEAM? 〕
                        "Team work makes the dream work, right? That's what you want me to say isnt it?" Domon scoffs again, despite the grin still painted across his lips. "Look I've got three rules for people, Dont piss me off, Dont disrespect me, and dont be a p***y. If you can handle that, I've got no beef. I knocked out my old Sergeant for being a stupid p***k even when he knew he lead us straight into an ambush. ******** tried to say it was my fault. I'll be damned if I'm gonna take the fall for someone who thinks he's God just cuz he out-ranks me. So long as this 'team' of yours are smarter than he was, should be fine."

► 〔 // ARE YOU PREPARED TO SACRIFICE EVERYTHING YOU ARE, THAT YOU HAVE ... ON THE FIELD, FOR BREAK? 〕
                        "For break?" Domon's eyes glare across the table, his lips loose their cocky smirk. "I dont give a ******** about Break, or you, or anybody else for that matter. You called ME here, you asked for MY help, MY fists. Sounds like you guys are at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to talent so I'd say you ain't exactly got a whole lot of options. Now are you asking for my loyalty or my conviction? I'll tell ya this... I dont start anything I'm not prepared to finish, I'm not afraid to take a bullet if I can take the win." Domon reclines in his seat once more, gaze remaining upon the interviewer's face.

► 〔 // ... EVEN IF IT MEANS YOUR DEATH? 〕
                        A dangerous smirk curls across his lips once more, almost chilling to someone of weak spirit. "I damn sure ain't afraid of dying." He closes his eyes for a moment. "Truth is, dying aint easy for me. I can't just keel over for any Joe. Someone wants me six-feet-under, They've gotta work for it. They've gotta earn it. I was put on earth for two reasons, to raise hell and Die."

► 〔 // RECALL THE LIFE YOU HAD BEFORE COMING TO BREAK. DO YOU HAVE PLANS TO RETURN TO IT, WHEN WE'RE FINISHED? 〕
                        "What's there to return to? I mean s**t, I've already pissed off Uncle Sam, I've pissed off half of Japan. I'd say I'm on my last lap already as it is, Why not make it a dead sprint?" He shrugs, eyes peering around the room. "But... give me a fresh start, clean slate..." He remains quiet for a long moment, considering...
                        "Nah... I'd probably just ******** it up all over again." He chuckles loudly once more.

► 〔 // WHAT IS ONE THING YOU WISH TO GAIN FROM THIS EXPERIENCE? 〕
                        "Ahh... now we're talking... bout time we got to the good stuff." Domon chuckles, "Well for starters its been about twenty hours since I've had a cigarette, so a smoke and a bottle of Tequila would be a hell of a start! Then, hell, lets have some fun! I'm here for a challenge remember? I wanna really let loose, for once in my life I wanna be pointed in the direction and god help whoever's in my way. Savvy?"

► 〔 // THANKS FOR GIVING US YOUR TIME. WE'LL END THE INTERVIEW HERE. 〕
                        "Oy... I wasn't ******** around, I need some ******** nicotine." Domon spits the words like a foul taste in his mouth, watching the man as he leaves. "Hey... c'mon ******** at least undo these cuffs! s**t... he's gone."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff