Devoted Prophet

19,525 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Yuki Rose

User Image

yuki smiled and nodded, as she slowly closed her eyes as the returned to the school. Her wings were still revealed as she had the sign of Jesus' daughter on her forehead along with a golden tattoo running down her right arm that was many symbols.

Quote:
O.c.c: Kinzy why don't you have ren know who my character is message me and i'll fill you in :3

User Image

Blessed Cultist

User Image
Ren Hirashi

Satan's Son

Ren stood up and began to walk until he noticed some people. A girl with wings and some glowing lighting going on and symbols. He knew those symbols it felt like an instinct. This was going to be a rather hectic school year if that girl is going to be in this school.

(Idk. Im still confused best i could do)

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User ImageRaven walked outside after putting her things away. She looked around and put her arms around her trying to fell safe. She wasn't use to being in new places. She was shaking and looked down. She sighed and sat by a tree and rubbed her mouth her fangs coming out.
Quin sighed and went and sat on top of the school laying back. He yawned and closed his eyes wondering what to do. As long as no one went up there he was good. He wasn't in the mood to talk or anything but relax. He moved to laying on his stomach and grabed out his book and started to read.

Cat Mugs's Husband

Devoted Pup

11,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
Twirling her ribbions as she walked, Lillian click-clacked her heels, stopping in front of the front doors. "This should be cool, I guess." She said, walking through the doors. She stood in awe at the sight in front of her, as is was elegant to her. "I wonder if there is anyone who is actually cool here." She said to herself, walking to where her dorm was.
⊰xxx♠☾ℛᵉᶰᵃᵍᵃᵈᵉ☽♠xxx⊱

User Image

For the most part Renagade walked along the tops of the inner walls, and balconies of the ancient castle, but her dorm room did not have a balcony. Actually just a window, and a straight drop at least a few stories down. So at this point she had to swing off the ledge she was currently standing on, and land inside the corridor window below.
She dropped into a crouch, her back facing the open,now almost black, sky. Renagade let her feet drop into the void below the ledge as she pushed out with her arms, so as not to hit her body on the side of the ledge. She hung there for a moment, and then swung her body through the open window, landing gracefully in a crouch inside. She stood up, closed the window behind her, an headed down the long stone corridor.
]User Image
Billy Bob

❝Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be.But before you start point fingers,make sure your hands are clean- Robert Nesta Marley❞

Billy Bob walked away from the grandmaster or headmaster and into the gym he smiled and grabbed a couple of 20's and lifted them up with cheer he was about to go to Germany for especial mission from the school that none but him knew about and he would need a partner for this mission.

Out Of Condoms;

Blessed Cultist

User Image
Ren Hirashi

Satan's Son

Ren stepped away then turned around and began to run. When he stopped he fpund himself in the gym. Quickly throwing a punch, his fist hit the punching bag and it flew off. He looked over to the boy "Hi" unintentionally let out a growl. 'Relax..relax..' he chanted in his head.

(Ren wants to go biggrin )
User Image
Billy Bob

❝Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be.But before you start point fingers,make sure your hands are clean- Robert Nesta Marley❞

Billy Bob looked over at the boy with red hair and smiled." Hi." Billy said and dropped the weights he walked over to the boy and looked at him." Wanna help me with something very important?" Billy said and laughed hee didn't even know if this kid was strong but any partner would do fine.

Out Of Condoms;

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User ImageRaven sighed and walked inside. She streached and yawned a little bit and looked around. She walked to the gym and smiled. She watched them and sighed. She kicked one of the punching bags before starting to punch it. She let out a small yawn and rubbed her mouth her fangs poping out.
Quin streached after a while and put his book back in his bag before jumping down. He started to walk around before going into the forest. He streached a little bit. He went into the forest and started to run trying to find something to eat.

Blessed Cultist

User Image
Ren Hirashi

Satan's Son

Ren looked ay the guy after he asked the question. He looked at him for a second "yea.. sure what with?" He picked up the punching bag and let it sit against the wall.
Altair the dark assasian
User Image
Billy Bob

Billy bob smiled at the girl that walked in then turned his head back to the boy ,"come to Germany find hitlers corpse. Thats all aloud to say to you" billy Bob said and smiled looking at the boy then turned to the girl ." hi"

Out Of Condoms;

Cat Mugs's Husband

Devoted Pup

11,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
Walking down the halls after unpacking her bags, Lillian heard chatting from the doors of what seemed to be an excercise room, she quietly slipped in and sat in a semi-visible spot. "I hope they won't mind me just sitting here.." She whispered to herself, spying on the three people talking. She twirled her crimson bows between, as if she was waiting to be caught.

Gracious Vampire

3,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User ImageRaven turned around and smiled. She just pushed her hair back. She bowed. Hello I'm Raven She pushed her hair back before putting it up in a high pony tail. She smiled at him.
Quin walked inside after a while and went into his dorm and laid down his bed. He yawned and ended up falling asleep alittle bit.

Blessed Cultist

User Image
Ren Hirashi

Satan's Son

Ren smiled "sounds interesting, I'm in" he turned to tge girl that just introduced herself. Giving her a warm smile "I'm Ren nice to meet ya!" He said cheerfully. Then in the corner of his eyes he saw a ribbon being twirled around. He slightly turned his head "hello to you too."

Cat Mugs's Husband

Devoted Pup

11,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
"A-Ah. Hello." She responded, standing up and coming out of the corner she was previously in. "I am Lillian. Nice to meet you." She said, tripping on one of her red ribbons. "GAH-" She yelped.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff